At the End (Yumbolt)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty pricey. Any one know where to get a deal ?? Thanks.
Good luck beyond the discount code. This is a very high end light. Low draw from the wall for all the light it puts out. Those light bars are 100 watts each, and are held in by magnets. You can run one bar, or up to 6. Remote dimming, optional sunrise/sunfall, all cabling equiped with high quality disconnect. This is a top end light. This level of quality won't be deeply discounted anytime soon...

There are sales and discounts, but no large ones like the more mass produced lights do...
Which is why I have mass produced stuff, I got a good price, but fit finish and over all quality do not approach the photontek.

Bubba

good morning, this is were she is right now. I know Yumbolt (she) is small and she has some nute damage. Next grow hopefully I'll have my new lights. I wonder if I should keep the lights on for 24 hours. Can't sleep to night or should I say morning. Up at 2 am. Anyone, what tem do you run in your grow room or tent? My grow room runs 78-81 F. I watched a video yesterday. And, the guy on the video pH's his water at 7 and his tem is 80-85 F. What does anyone think about that? Grow on fellow cannabis growers.🌿🌿🌿🕞

1634194754148.jpeg

Hi, can anyone tell me how to vote the Bud of the month. 🌿

morning folks, Rosterman can you please check out these lights on amazon for me. vivosun latest 2 pack vs 1000 led's. And, tell me what you think. Thank you.🙂

Makes one wonder how Marley sang this, seeing Marley died in 1981 and Mcferrin wrote the song in 1988
Hey - true that - I knew Bobby sang it in 88 but never been much of a marley fan so unaware when he died.
it must be a CONSPIRACY ?!!?
shortly after that song came out my wife came home from work all excited to tell me she'd just heard Bobby Mcferrin had committed suicide 😊
Fake news ain't new.

BTW - I Didn't play the clip - will do so now to see if it really is Marleys ghost

Last edited:
1634574210148.jpeg

This two Yumbolt side by side 9 weeks. I had to place them in the tub. I think, I should of trim them up a little.:eek:

1634574439016.jpeg

9 weeks

1634574547772.jpeg

Plant A, Big time heat stress.
1634574665312.jpeg

Plant A right side is the burn one. On the left side is doing better.

Attachments

• 1634574346974.jpeg
    1634574346974.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
Just snapped a few pictures. Plant B
1634576326792.jpeg

1634576400112.jpeg

1634576528822.jpeg

If she grows like the 1st time, it will be 3 more weeks.

ROSTER, I like that sound of that light, I'm going to see if I can come up with the cash. If this work out, It will be a good thing. Thank you for keeping an eye out for me. I appreciate you help. :)

Latest posts

Back