Attic Grow (1 week under HPS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashcolash

Reaction score
THe plants are about 2 weeks old and have been under the hps 430 for one week and i see many new grow tips forming... very excited about the future:D sorry about the flash

Picture 100.jpg

Picture 099.jpg

Picture 098.jpg

Whats up flashcolash. I see your off to a great start. Your babies are looking great. What strains are you growing?

I have 4 white widows, 4 ice plants, 3 crystals and 3 shiva ... hoping i can get alot more females then males in this grow

It has only been 19 days since these babies sprouted and the look like that are doing alright .... 1 of my plants leaves are folding inward (like a taco) should i be concerned? Here are pictures of my BRIDES to be and the big momma's of each strain as of now!!!! enjoy Also im starting to see a problem with bugs i read that mistying them with a water and soap solution works i was going to try to hang the stick fly traps around my growroom.... any suggestions

ADOPT MY GIRLS AND WATCH THEM GROW WITH ME!!!

Picture 101.jpg

Picture 102.jpg

Picture 103.jpg

Picture 104.jpg

Picture 105.jpg

Some ncie looking plants there!!

Im very jealous lol

Good luck with this grow!

looks good. What are the pipe cleaners for, any LST in mind?

I Use The Pipe Cleaners To Show Height And Strain Same Color Pipe Cleaners Are The Same Strain Of Plant

Hey flashcolash, those are some nice lookin plants, keep up the good work.

Whats up flashcolash. I see your babies are coming along just fine. I don't see the plant that your are talking about the leaves folding in like a taco. Which one is it?

Some nice lookin lil babies, i been growing in my attic for around 3 months now got 2 weeks left, growing oasis, huge colas already, good luck son.

The ladies are growing very nicely..... I see some alternating nodes... which means its getting close. I think im going to let them veg for the rest of this month... then switch the lights on the 1st. That way i can easily keep track of the days! No problems except for one plants leaves are sorta folding inward. I'm going out of town for 3 days ..... so i raised the light about 8 inches and gave them a big drink.... i hope for the best when i return. I don't know anything about LST but it might be something i would like to try.... give me a little more information. SWORD post PICS i would like to see!!

Picture 108.jpg

Picture 106.jpg

Picture 107.jpg

Picture 109.jpg

Picture 110.jpg

Whats up flashcolash. Is the problem with just the to leaves. It almost looks like it might be heat stress. How far away do you have your light?

Yes dude that is definateley heat stress, i had the same problem, you need to keep your light at least 24 inches from the plants at all times maybe even more especially when they are this young, you will find that you wanna flower em at about 12-15" though as i flowered my oasis at 18" and they didnt stop until 52" might be different with other strains, but if your in an attic like me you probabley only got 6' of head room, after you take away the 18-24" for the distance from the light and the 18@ or so for the system that only leaves you with around 3 feet for the plants, i found this out the hard way and had to train the little ladies in an s shape as they were to close to the lamp and started to bleach, depends what you climate is like but its summer in the uk now and on hot days with the light on the temp could get to 110 *F so i had to get an extractor works great good for co2 too, a good investment would also be a diffuser then you could maybe get your plants 12" from the light, you would be suprised how fast they grow at the start of flowering, sometimes 2 maybe 3 inches a day, and it doesnt stop till about week 3, any way good luck dude and if you need any help just ask.

oh yeah and organic pesticides or predator bugs, you gota identify what the bugs are first though. Good luck son.

I just got back from ATL ( wow) but thats another story;) my girls must have had a growth spurt.... i was so exicted i had to go get the ruler. on average the girls are about 17"-18" i do have one 20" monster and an 11" runt but she was topped before i left so im not mad at all! there were no problems in my absence except one of my plants leaves are started to get blocthes of yellow, but the leaf itself looks healthy.I took some clones off of some plants and i was planning to flower in 5 days.... since i took the clippings should i delay flowering to give the plant to time heal and replinish? also im just going to root in water and sit them in the window.... but can i put them under the 430 son agro (still under 24/7 for 5 day) or do you guys suggest flouros!

Picture 111.jpg

Picture 112.jpg

Picture 113.jpg

Picture 114.jpg

Picture 115.jpg

Picture 116.jpg

Very nice man. I see the ladies didn't miss a beat. They are looking great and you are doing a great job. ;)

u were able to grow 14 plants under 1 400 hps? im tryin to grow 6 or 7 and i was told that thats as much as i should grow under a 600 watt hps

Latest posts

Back