Attitude Freebie Group Grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my seeds yesterday, or at least my first order. Hooray.

rosebud, glad your seeds showed up, i know i was waiting by the door when the mailman came, couldnt wait.

I didn't run down to the mailbox this afternoon--there is just so much snow. I will go tomorrow after the plows have been out. I am hoping that mine are here. It does seem to take a day or so longer to get mail to the mountains than the city.

took 7 days to dispatch mine after a few emails. but should be here tomorrow or the next day. once i got from order to delvery in 4 days to midwest us. think that if they dispatched on time i would of had them in that time again ;)

got one of the last packs of Kandy Kush x Skunk to get the Afghan freebies added to the promo :) pick and mix subcool seed also

My Bubba 76 has already popped and sprouted, she is standing about a half inch off the top of the rapid rooter plug trying to shake off her bean helmet!

4 Hashberry a Bubba 76 a greenhouse Exodus cheese and, a Sweet Afghan Delicious, all popped their shells and sent out the little tap roots within 12 hours of going for the soak, must be my luck day.

I drove down to the mailboxes and got my seeds. It is a hard decision to try and decide what 2 or 3 to start first. I am getting a lot of different strains going with not nearly enough room for all I want to do.

Glad you guys got your seeds THG and Dman, when yall plan on popping em?

LOL--I'm still trying to decide what to start. I will probably pop a few of the Satori in the next day or so. I have 5 strains going now--I am wondering how many more I can get in the mix and still keep things going. I wish I had more space.....

Correction

1-Cheese
1-Bubba 76
1-OG Kush
1-NL x BB
1-BB GUM
4-Satori
3-Larry
2-Pineapple expreess Fem

all hit the water at 4:30 today.

Also

1-Sage
1-Kushage
1-WW
5- NL x Sharon

a total of 10 femmed seeds and 12 non femmed seeds, we are looking for a total of 16 girls.

Wow Dman--what a lineup! Hard to image running that many different strains at once.

I am leaning towards popping 4 Satori, the Bubba 76, the OG Kush, and the Cheese.

This will be my second seed grow. I am waiting for my second order from attitude, my cindy order. I thought I would do cindy and larry and the OG Kush and Bubba.

Since i have only ever grown Mandala seeds, they say to plant it the soil not germinate them. I am not sure how to proceed. Seems like everyone here starts in water. What are you doing THG?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Wow Dman--what a lineup! Hard to image running that many different strains at once.

Yes i will be spliting these up, half are for a friend i am helping to get going, he is nervous about germinating seeds that actually cost money:D , so i will get them to ten day and then give him half of them.

The real question will be what do i give him and what do i keep.:icon_smile:

Went with the Fruity Chronic Juice for now. Started germinating a few hours ago.

Rosebud said:
Since i have only ever grown Mandala seeds, they say to plant it the soil not germinate them. I am not sure how to proceed. Seems like everyone here starts in water. What are you doing THG?

I didnt know this Rose, I just put 4 of Satori in water like I always do, I hope they will be ok, I think they will.

i normally just soak the seeds for 24-36 hours and plant them.

So that is it dman? just in a glass of room temp water? Is something going to happen in 24 hours?

Rosebud said:
So that is it dman? just in a glass of room temp water? Is something going to happen in 24 hours?

yup, i keep them in the dark, usually you will have your tail, or taproot started by then but i put them in the soil after 36 hours, tail or no tail.

Rosebud, sometimes I want to make sure they are going to pop, so put them between paper towels to germ. Other times I put them directly into the rapid rooters. I believe that Mandala just believes (like I actually do) that the less you handle a newly germed seed, the better. The little tap root is fragile and I have knocked them off before, when putting into medium, killing the seed. I have never soaked the seeds--I either use the paper towel method or rapid rooters.

Dman--I'm sure you are going to be fine--I wouldn't worry at all.

I am popping 4 Satori, the Cheese, the MK Ultra, and the Bubba 76.

Latest posts

Back