Attitude Freebie Group Grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Emmett

Closet Farmer
Reaction score
Hey MPers

I was wondering if anyone out there was interested in doing a group grow of one of the Attitude freebies from the Lucky 7's promotion?

I think it would be cool for a bunch of us to pop the same bean.

Anyone interested please respond here.

I.E

Rosebud, Thanks for joining up!

do you have any idea which of the 7 beans you would like to pop?

Im leaning toward the MK Ultra, Bubba 76 and Veneno, but im fine with growing any of the freebies they all look like fun.

I have an Attitude order coming and I'm game. It looks like with so many ordering Satori that we may have a Satori grow, too. I was planning on doing 2-3 different ones at a time. The freebies are all new strains to me, so I'm open on strain selection. I just hope I don't kill my seeds.....I hate it when there is just 1 seed and no room for error....

Did you get satori too Emmett?

I don't care which ones we choose. The bubba 76 sounds like one we should do for sure.
I ordered twice so I think i have two seeds of each, but I hope i don't kill them too. This will be fun.

Will pop seeds fo next grow next week. If you guys decide until Monday the strain to go and if they arrive until then i'm in.

THG and BHO, thanks for joining us.

Im nervous about killing my single bean too, it would be a huge bummer for the only one you have to die.

I wouldnt mind popping 2 or 3 at a time though either as THG said, im up for anything.

Rosebud, I do not have Satori, it sounds like i should have ordered it though, ive seen about 6-8 different folks who did.

I ordered HashBerry from Mandala, Sweet Afghan Delicious, from Sweet Seeds, and Exodus Cheese from Greenhouse seeds.

Im just waiting for my order to arrive, then we can get this thing rolling :)

I think that the best is to choose one freebie ...

What about a poll ?

I put World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud because of fast flowering ( 45-55 days ).

I tried to set up a poll when i opened the thread, but it was confusing so i just stopped :)

Alright, i got my seeds today, anyone else have their seeds and want to start our group grow?

Lemme know, i cant decide what to pop first!

They all look really fat and dark except my blueberry gum, which is tiny and looks like some skin has come off the seed, dunno she might be broken.

Between a buddy and myself we will be running some as soon as they arrive because we have the room with some others we plan to run, here is what we will be doing first from the freebies.

Dinafem Seeds Cheese
G13 Labs Blueberry Gum Feminized
Emerald Triangle Seeds Bubba 76
World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized
Dinafem Seeds OG Kush

Nice looking lineup dman, i ordered before the dinafem cheese was freebie, i got Dinafem moby **** instead, but im going to be popping some Greenhouse seeds exodus cheese so we can see how they stack up to one another.

I am going to pop the Bubba 76 for sure, im very interested in the Emerald Triangle seeds, i saw a grow with some of their other strains, and they looked amazing.

Mine aren't here yet. Do you want me to put up a poll? What dman is doing is ok with me too. Whatever ya'll wanna do.

Hey Rosebud, if you want to put up a poll that would be nice, im cool with dmans selection also, it has the NL x Big Bud that BHO suggested as well.

Lets go with Dman, I wanted to do the blueberry gum and the bubba. If you got yours Iron mine should be here soon. I might be a couple days later then you. This will be fun.

Received my order today. I'm definitely in, I'm going with the Bubba 76 for sure. I have a nice amount of rooted clones that I have to put to good use, so that may be it for this go around due to space.

glad you joined us Calio, i hear ya about space problems, i wanna pop all 3 freebies, but i just dont have to room either, i put 4 hashberry a S.A.D and exodus cheese and the 76 bubba into soak tonight.

Thats gonna be alot of space!

hmmmm..this sounds fun, too bad I dont have any of those strains, I do have a bunch of other freebies :( Ill be watching this!

I haven't received mine yet either. Mine were dispatched a week ago Sunday, but we had a holiday in there and I am in the western part of the US in a tiny mountain community.

I like D-mans list, however I will probably just start 3 or 4 as I also want to start some Satori and my vegging closet is quite full.

Lucky! I wanted to get in on this. Good luck ladies n gents

Latest posts

Back