Attitude order get popped???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A ten pack of Mandala Satori and ten pack of Mandala Beyond the Brain

1 freebie World of Seeds Strawberry Blue femmed
1 freebie Samsara Seeds Sweet Black Angel femmed
1 freebie World of Seeds Northern Lights X Big Bud autofem

:woohoo::woohoo:

Now to get those beans a popping

congrats on the successful order........ btw...... I got some glassware from everybodydoesit sitting some where in NY.:hairpull:

Yes! Glad they made it. Can't wait to see the Beyond the brain. Sounded so good.

ston-loc said:
18 days from dispatch and they're here. :woohoo: Now to get everything else ready

little longer than usual, but i had a couple take long like that also.

glad to heard your good to go now :)

Glad to hear it bro... They get to NYC from the UK within a couple days but they everything sits at customs for anywhere between a few days to a few weeks. Two weeks is about the average but I've seen beans from Attitude in as little as 5 days to three weeks from the date I ordered....

:cool:

Right on, thanks everyone. First I ever ordered, so wasn't sure what to expect.
I'm getting really excited for this coming season. REALLY excited about trying the Satori in an OD grow. So first time popping beans, if you all were in my position, how many of the Satori and Beyond the Brain would you plant if you were only going to flower out 6 all the way? With expecting some males. I have 10 seeds of each. If i got more females than 6 I have a home for extras, but would rather conserve the seeds. Plus I can get clones if I came up shy of 6 females. Was thinking maybe 4 and 4, and go from there.

pop what you think will do for you you can always pop more later

Happiness is when the seeds come through -- congrays man -- I'd pop 5 of each :)

Peace

Ozz, I could pop more but I'm doing outdoor and would be way behind once the first round sexes, no? I know I've read it, but have yet to deal with sexing first hand, and can't recall. How long from seedling until they show sex?
Hemper, that's along the lines I was thinking. 8-10, hopefully 50 percent female give or take, and can give extra, or pick up clones if I was shy of 6 total

ston-loc said:
Ozz, I could pop more but I'm doing outdoor and would be way behind once the first round sexes, no? I know I've read it, but have yet to deal with sexing first hand, and can't recall. How long from seedling until they show sex?
Hemper, that's along the lines I was thinking. 8-10, hopefully 50 percent female give or take, and can give extra, or pick up clones if I was shy of 6 total

should show sex 4-5 weeks from seed. sometimes a bit sooner. first preflowers usally show up around the 4th node

I've run plant OD many times with out knowing their sex. Its all just part of the OD game

I know male to female ratios are a crapshoot, just wondering how many seeds you guys would pop if you hopes for 6 girls, but had access to clones if you came up short. Don't want to go over my limit of 6 mature once they flower with my mmj. Not with the risk since my OD is noticeable to neighbors. Risky I know, but they were fine last year

same thing happend to me only i had to get order reshipped said it was in ny and never left for a month they reshipped and i got second order already and today got first order with a letter from us dept of agroculture sayin seed were found and took and i may be charged criminally or civil-ally any idea's should i be cleaning house or what?

Latest posts

Back