Attitude order get popped???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
So I'm not sure what to think, but my order processed and shipped on the 3rd. Got my tracking number and it showed the package arrived in New York on the 6th. That's the first, and last, thing tracking says. It's now the 13th.... I emailed them today saying pretty much the same thing and haven't heard back yet. Any thoughts? This is my 1st bean order and I don't want to seem impatient, but the fact that tracking hasnt changed since it hit the states a week ago seems odd... Did they catch it possibly?

just because the tracking # sayies it's in NY don't mean it is I had a order that was at my safe addy and the tracking # said it was in ny too

Ok, sweet. Thanks Ozzy. 1st time i've ordered seeds and just ansy maybe. It really does seem weird though about the tracking info. We'll see. Hopefully it randomly shows up tomorrow, though it's been in "new york" for a week.

USPS tracking is garbage....when the pkg gets to NY it can sometimes sit in customs for a Cpl days before it gets through. The Tude is good....usually 10-14 days from order to getting the pkg. Jmo

USPS tracking is garbage....when the pkg gets to NY it can sometimes sit in customs for a Cpl days before it gets through. The Tude is good....usually 10-14 days from order to getting the pkg. Jmo

If you ordered the guaranteed shipping method, the seeds would likely have been confiscated and the shipment sent on....if popped. You'd get a note saying the seeds were taken...in most cases! I think you'll be OK!

yeah, when they finally arrive and you have had them for 2 days your tracking will probably still say its in New york.

I bought mine on the 1st and it was mailed on the 1st and according to the tracking it sat in ICSC (which I assume is customs) in NY for around three days. I finally got them on the 10th.

Thanks for the replies. Got a response from Attitude saying the same pretty much. That shipping is uncharacteristically slow recently, and that usps tracking is pretty much useless. I hardly ever track through the USPS, but I know getting something from NY to the West Coast is usually quicker than a week. I did order the garaunteed method with a wallet. The email from attitude said it's a 21 day wait before they re-ship. 1st order, and the fact tracking hasnt changed in a week just got my brain wondering.

Please let us know if and when you get them ston...

Peace

I have had mine in my cubes and growing and usps still said they were in NY

after it is sent to USPS, itll take 2-4 days to show up, they itll say NEW YORK ISC, after that itll be there another 3 or more days. then itll update and should have your beans in 3-4 days after they left NY.

seems to take forever

i order alot of beans, this is normal, dont worry ;)

PuffinNugs said:
after it is sent to USPS, itll take 2-4 days to show up, they itll say NEW YORK ISC, after that itll be there another 3 or more days. then itll update and should have your beans in 3-4 days after they left NY.

seems to take forever

i order alot of beans, this is normal, dont worry ;)
That was precisely what happened with me. But they arrived in perfect condition with killer stealth.

tracking updates also seem to be 12-24 hours behind. ill check tracking and itll be in state but when i check the mail they are there. half the day later itll show up delivered.

i have received at orders which still said "preparing for shipment" in the USPS tracking. gotten others which arrived exactly on the tracking said they would. but anymore i just feel lucky if the USPS even acknowledges they have it in transit.

Still no package, still tracked in NY......

Dispatched on the 3rd, Arrived in NY ISC on the 6th and hasn't changed until today the 17th changed to BETHPAGE NY... Still semi-patiently waiting... Even if the tracking is wrong, mail came today and it wasn't in it.

I hit the order button on 3rd received mine on west coast exactly 12 daze later...8 daze from the Dispatch email...

18 days from dispatch and they're here. :woohoo: Now to get everything else ready

Latest posts

Back