attitude seed bank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftw

Reaction score
for about 10 days or so i have not been able to get on the attitude site.has anyone else had this problem?i managed to slip in by not using their home page and i could not get the us dollar prices.anyone know whats going on

I just ordered about 10 days ago and got my package yesterday in the northeast, other than that IDK..

ftw said:
for about 10 days or so i have not been able to get on the attitude site.has anyone else had this problem?i managed to slip in by not using their home page and i could not get the us dollar prices.anyone know whats going on

I just tried and I was able to get to their home page.

AG

ftw said:

Click the ad banner at the top of the page right now and if you don't go to their site right then it is not them...I just got on using the ad.

thanks for the replies.i still cant get on even using the banner.says sql error to many connections.it has been saying that for at least 10 days.i will try from a different computer tomorrow.thanks again for the replies,means something wrong on my end

I just placed an order with them yesterday.

Everything was fine then.

Latest posts

Back