Attitude seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chriswhit123

It's always 420 somewhere
Reaction score
So I was considering ordering from attitude seed and had a couple questions for them so I emailed to ask about guaranteed delivery and about original breeders packs. I'm confused does there response mean i can ad guaranteed delivery but its worthless shipped to the United states? Has anyone in the us tried to use the guaranteed delivery and did they honor it? I really want original breeders packs, regular seeds and of strains not available in the us like landraces. here's what they had to say.

Hi There,

If you would like to add guarantee shipping on to the order the seeds would be removed from original breeders packs and stealthily hidden in some kind of item.

We only ship seeds to United States if customer accept full responsibility for the package in case it does not get to you.

Many Thanks,

Leo@

The Attitude

Yes they will honor it within reason. If they resend 2 or 3 times and they are still getting popped at customs they might not. As for Breeder Packs, they remove them for Stealth shipping to make it easier to hide the beans. Some places will let you keep the Packs if you buy a t-shirt or some other item to help with the stealth.

Some breeder packs are really cumbersome and make it hard to ship really stealth. Last year when I ordered seeds, two different breeders sent their seeds in small vials that were encased in pieces of wood. I'm thinking that you are going to have to decide between stealth OR breeder packs.

Also, have you checked the US for the seeds you want? There are resellers here selling seeds for some of the major European breeders.

Some breeder packs are really cumbersome and make it hard to ship really stealth. Last year when I ordered seeds, two different breeders sent their seeds in small vials that were encased in pieces of wood. I'm thinking that you are going to have to decide between stealth OR breeder packs.

Also, have you checked the US for the seeds you want? There are resellers here selling seeds for some of the major European breeders.

Ive looked at some US seed banks but looking for regular only varieties makes selection real limited. Looking for pure indica and pure sativa with no hybridization makes it again harder. I don't like to grow things I can buy in the state I live in. Here an ounce of Blue dream goes for $10 an 8th along with most strains. cant grow it for that price so my only reason for growing is creating my own strains or growing what I cant get. I like to try something new each year which lead me to a new favorite strain" colombian sweet" the flavor and stone surpasses blue dream by a mile. Ive also heard that several US based banks are shady, one could argue that over seas rumors of shadyness exists to but they been around longer which means there's more data to decide good or bad. Can breeders packs be gotten through US seed banks

Latest posts

Back