Attitude seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chriswhit123

It's always 420 somewhere
Reaction score
So I was considering ordering from attitude seed and had a couple questions for them so I emailed to ask about guaranteed delivery and about original breeders packs. I'm confused does there response mean i can ad guaranteed delivery but its worthless shipped to the United states? Has anyone in the us tried to use the guaranteed delivery and did they honor it? I really want original breeders packs, regular seeds and of strains not available in the us like landraces. here's what they had to say.

Hi There,

If you would like to add guarantee shipping on to the order the seeds would be removed from original breeders packs and stealthily hidden in some kind of item.

We only ship seeds to United States if customer accept full responsibility for the package in case it does not get to you.

Many Thanks,

Leo@

The Attitude

appologies for the double post. it kept saying request timed out but i guess it still posted

Seems that way. If you use the stealth shipping option they will resend seeds if they are lost. Otherwise if you want breeders packs they dont guarantee shipping.

I used the guaranteed delivery and they resent them, but they got popped at the border again and I said that's it.

my worry was the last sentence of the email I received "We only ship seeds to United States if customer accept full responsibility for the package in case it does not get to you." This would lead me to believe that there gonna tell me your in the US so tough luck or am I miss interperting.

I used attitude a long time ago and like umbra, thought the seeds had been removed from the package. The stealth option is very stealthy. I do not recall that disclaimer when I used them though so it could be a newer thing. My first order was not stealth and I did get the breeders packaging but my mailman gave me a suspicious look when I had to sign for it. You may need to take a leap of faith. I think we all have before.

US customs can be very good. Nobody is going to keep sending seeds if they keep getting confiscated. I think your expectations are unrealistic. If its a problem order from a US seedbank

Same here with the stealth option. Original breeders packaging is not available. Their stealth is so good, I thought they didn't send the seeds or they were stolen. Nope just really good stealth.

Me too lol. I was like where the hell are my beans. Then I was like, Oh, you sneaky devils you. :)

Attitude and Herbie's have always been good to me about redos. Herbie's reshipped a order two times for me. The mailman refused to put the delivery in the box because a name wasn't spelled right.
If you ship stealth and want Breeders packs you may need to order yourself a souvenir also. Something size appropriate from their clothing and bags.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back