attitude seedbank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
most of you probably know already but you can get 20% off starting Friday until Sunday with the promo code Blackfriday.

Rose, you would be happy with Cannatonic for the CBD! I'm a happy grower. No scientific test results yet on any of this seasons, but smoke test, does the job amazingly for what's wanted with CBD strains.

It's been on my mind to share my experience's with Attitude. The first couple times years back I would always order stealth shipping and would get some cheesy 420 themed T shirts, this time I ordered regular without the crush proof box or other "stealth" T shirt method.

My padded envelope arrived in a timely manner, yet upon opening 50% of my order was crushed. Mostly all the free samples in the small bags. The vialed seeds survived. But even a plastic bubble pack was flattened by the USPS sorting machines that must rely on rollers to push the mail thru. I sent Attitude an E mail with photos of the crushed seeds and a request to USE A DIFFERENT SHIPPING METHOD!

Ten days or so latter I get the same manila envelope with all the replacement beans crushed a second time. This was about a year ago and didn't pursue or try and E mail them again. All I can think is when I got those 420 T's you wouldn't wear much the packaging wasn't going thru rollers like what I found out about Attitude is always order the stealth shipping or this could happen to you.

My order was large enough so I could still get started with what didn't get crushed, but virtually all the free stuff not encased in the breeder pack tubes and even one glass vial was smashed. Learn to live with the stoner apparel that should be considered part of the purchase when you place your order. They use to offer a crush proof box but I didn't see that this time around just a reference to stealth shipping=gaudy T shirt but my beans would have arrived all safely.

It's been on my mind to share my experience's with Attitude. The first couple times years back I would always order stealth shipping and would get some cheesy 420 themed T shirts, this time I ordered regular without the crush proof box or other "stealth" T shirt method.

My padded envelope arrived in a timely manner, yet upon opening 50% of my order was crushed. Mostly all the free samples in the small bags. The vialed seeds survived. But even a plastic bubble pack was flattened by the USPS sorting machines that must rely on rollers to push the mail thru. I sent Attitude an E mail with photos of the crushed seeds and a request to USE A DIFFERENT SHIPPING METHOD!

Ten days or so latter I get the same manila envelope with all the replacement beans crushed a second time. This was about a year ago and didn't pursue or try and E mail them again. All I can think is when I got those 420 T's you wouldn't wear much the packaging wasn't going thru rollers like what I found out about Attitude is always order the stealth shipping or this could happen to you.

My order was large enough so I could still get started with what didn't get crushed, but virtually all the free stuff not encased in the breeder pack tubes and even one glass vial was smashed. Learn to live with the stoner apparel that should be considered part of the purchase when you place your order. They use to offer a crush proof box but I didn't see that this time around just a reference to stealth shipping=gaudy T shirt but my beans would have arrived all safely.
Glad I went the Tshirts route, thanx for the share.

Beans arrived today, all in good order, nothing harmed or missing.

Great news lyfespan.

Finally some Satori for my stable, I'm on the mission for Freedom baby, Catatonic, Nebulla and other CBC high strains this weekend at the Emerald Cup. I'm so excited, finally I'm in control of what I'm getting. Real pain meds here I come.

Latest posts

Back