Attorney General Barr supports STATES act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All they need to do is de-schedule it from the controlled substances act...

I'd say, like my wife, they need to forget the word "legal" and make it "lawful" They are different. It is lawful for you to plant Foxglove, white willow, Echinacea, and others. All can be grown quite lawfully anywhere in U.S. Foxglove can produce a toxic (or healing) substance, digitalis, White Willow a natural Aspirin, Echinacea a healing root sold in many health stores and found wild in many parts of the country, like the ranch in NW Nebraska where I grew up.

BTW, YOU should all see Eastern Nebraska! There is more cannabis growing there than I have ever seen. It's like dandelions in your lawn. Grows everywhere, in fields, ditches, etc. Has been reported to be the largest feral cannabis genome repository in the U.S. from Wikipedia: "A 1987 study noted that 12.4 million cannabis plants were eradicated in Nebraska annually.[14] Hemp researcher David West recommended that farmers store feral hemp seed prior to legalization, in hopes of rebuilding a stock of landrace strain of indigenous cannabis.[15]"

Let me tell you, when I lived there in the late 1990s it was still going great guns and no where near being eradicated, and had even moved out into parts of western Nebraska.through ranchers buying hay from Eastern Nebraska and feeding cattle in the western parts. It was in the hay. :)

That ditch weed is a scourge to cannabis growers.

I concur. Ironic that when I was a Deputy there, they were up in arms when "ditch weed" was found growing north of town, and had me cut it down and have it burned. Had they left it, nothing would have been used, and it would have been a negative to anyone trying to clandestine grow good marijuana in the area.

Latest posts

Back