Aurora from Nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Height at 7 weeks 2 at 7" 1 at 11". Figure another couple of weeks until I put into 12/12....we'll see.

Week 8 in veg. Note the tallest plant, with most space between the branches has yellow edged new growth. Not burnt and it looked like maybe a magnesium deficiency. After using cal mag again, most of the leaves darkened up.
The smaller more compact 2 have no such problem.
Size is 15 inches, 10 inches and 8 inches tall. The smaller the plant the more compact the growth with these.

8wks1.JPG

8wks2.JPG

8wks3.JPG

8wks4.JPG

8wks5.JPG

Here is the last pic taken from a to view.

I am thinking about, despite their size, putting them into 12/12 next week. Read many posts on AI and lots of difference between growers/pheno types. Some say they don't grow at all in flower, others say they sprout up during flowering. Some say small nuggets others huge nuggets. Some say grow fast others grow very slow. Hmmmm.

Nice great compact growth on those gourmet! I think you should be just fine putting these into 12/12 at 7 weeks (actually almost 8 now).

I'll post up some pics of mine when the lights come on. They are really close to the chop. I ran out of N a little prematurely on this (my first organic) run, but I am still quite happy with this grow.

Aurora Indica generally stays fairly small being an Indica (duh). Mine really did not stretch that much when put into 12/12.

Thank you Hemp Goddess for the advice. I will put them in 12/12 in another few days. Anticipatin...

those are looking great gourmet....

i want to flip.. but not too sure if i should run another wk of veg...
not se to all this head room lol..

you will get a nice bounty from them..
cant wait to see the flip..
LH

Thanks LeftHand. Will change the bulb this weekend and 12/12 them. I always vegged and flowered under MH before so looking forward to the new light too.

Nirvana has some dank seed if you can get them to germ. It was frustrating getting started growing because Nirvana was the only place that I got my seeds. I've moved on to other breeders and am enjoying the fruits of my labor with nary a bad seed.

Your plant looks fine, very nice node spacing. Patience is the key when growing mj.

Thank you Niteshft. Germinating was a pain ...the root would pop and that would be all for most of them I tried. These are the only three that took. If I grow this strain again will definitely look for another breeder. I have loved the saliva strains I got from Nirvana. The trouble germinating these took me by surprise.

An old man as myself, not sure I can just do flips on command....

I couldn't do one even if I was asked nicely, not when I was young and not today.

Under 400hps lights using Bio Bud Bloom Booster. The big one is a girl from the looks of the pre flowers. Unknown what the two smaller ones are.

Week 1 flower and they have jumped up in height to 20", 15" and 13". One female for sure. One looks like it may be a female but not sure yet. The other showing nothing yet. Under 400hps and today I gave them full feed of Bio Bud.

wk1flower1.JPG

wk1flower2.JPG

wk1flower3.JPG

TWO GIRLS one yet to be determined but it looks like she may be growing a calyx with hair also, just not sure yet. But two out of three ain't bad. Go Go girls!

There's something sad about ripping out a plant by the roots, but for the purity of my two girls he had to go. Yep, third one was a male.

A couple days short of 2 weeks in 12/12/ and we have buds.

It's the end of week 2 of 12/12 flowering stage, and here are the pics...

FLW wk2 bud.JPG

wk2 flower1.JPG

wk2 flower2.JPG

wk2 flowerbud1.JPG

I have bent over the plants and tied them to holes in the sides of the bucket. Next grow I will try scrog. These ladies like their nutrients and I am alternating between BioBud and Tiger Bloom. Cal Mag is a must for these or they start showing magnesium deficiency. I use Cal Mag every other watering.

Flowering for 3 weeks now. Using Tiger Bloom from Foxfarms and Cal Mag under 400 HPS light. They love their nutes.

wk3flower1.JPG

wk3flower2.JPG

wk3flower3.JPG

wk3flower4.JPG

Latest posts

Back