Aurora from Nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update. Quantity great, quality really really bad. Throwing this out it is so bad. Guess I will have to wait until my Eight Mile High grow until I can get stoned.

That sucks. Cross aurora off my list, check. Good journal gourmet, I hope to see another soon from you. Take care and be safe. :)

Thank you Powerplanter. I find there is always more detail that could be included.

Okay so after growing this crop that appeared to give no high whatsoever, and then growing Eight Miles High and that crop appearing to give no high whatsoever (so I threw it out), it dawned on me that two bad crops in a row was unlikely. So I started researching and found out that the Abilify I am on for mood stabilization nullifies the affect of the high by blocking the D2 and D3 dopamine receptors. I gave the little bit I kept to a friend the other day and she said the pot was great. I get no high at all. Oops. Sorry for the misinformation on this strain in terms of the high it may have given.

Latest posts

Back