Aurora Indica Buds @ 32 Day Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zipflip said:
Hey GG you still around the forums lately? was curious how the odor was of the aurora indicas while in flowering? i ask cuz its a strain im considering right now. but i kinda wanna limit it to growing low odor strains is all.

Hey zip, I know this is very delayed but AI is very low odor, so you would have no problem with it. I mean basically no smell, even when you rub it it smells like dirt or something. So if low odor is what you are after, this is perfect.

mojavemama said:
I"m drooling! I have 5 AI's in veg right now. And yes, those fan leaves on mine are also huge, bigger than my spread-out hand by a third. I"m getting really excited now! Couch Lock--that's what I'm hoping for. Long way to go yet, though....But wow, this thread sure made my day!

Hey mama, thanks for the pic! I love seeing AI grows. Are you doing a journal or anything for it? I'd love to follow it. If not, you should post some pics once in awhile!

If you really want to drool, go read this:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52445

Hey Zip, you're gonna love those AI seeds from Nirvana. That's where mine are from. All 5 of mine were females. I still have 5 seeds left. THey are HUGE plants, with big, thick stems, thick as those old super-fat pencils we used to have to use in kindergarden. Mine have grown very bushy, no stretch, and the leaves are like saucer-size. Yet, I only have them in 3 gallon pots. My leaves are much wider than GG's, and they are so obviously Indicas. I'm really excited about putting them into flower soon.

GG, I love those tall colas! Alas, I have to heavily supercrop mine to keep the height down, since I only have T5 Ho's. I had planned to use the sun to augment the lights, but the Gods must be laughing because all I've seen in the past 3 weeks is rain and more rain.

If you can get a good pheno then it's killah. I had a great pheno but it couldn't stand the summer heat last year. I'd be happy to grow it again but don't fancy gambling on one pheno or another...

Pheno i had was great.. still have a mother of her as well..
bloody papaya's being a dog so might be gowing her again..
i need a day dope though that shet puts me out.. lol
LH

nice buds dude thats the same strain as the clone of mine and the plants filled out good on her momma just before they went amber

Have any pictures of the AI in bud???? I can't wait! I put mine into flower mode last week.

Latest posts

Back