Aurora Indica Buds @ 32 Day Flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowinGreen

♥ ςticky icky
Reaction score
I just want to post some bud pictures- starting with the cola.

---

llAI 006.jpg

llAI 014.jpg

llAI 015.jpg

llAI 020.jpg

Alright I've got a noob question-

When does the cola usually start filling in? Because it's so skinny at the top with hardly any bud. Does anyone notice this part taking a little longer to fill out?

Give them time bro they'll fill out. Last few weeks they can bulk up nice and fat as long as you have everything dialed in...take care..

Here are some new bud shots of my AI that has been in flower for 40 days.

Her buds are really filling in nicely and she is getting more resinous everyday. The pistils are starting to turn a dark brown color. Her smell is also getting a little stronger- but still not as strong as I expected it to be. The pictures are kind of poor quality- I was starting to take pictures and the lights shut off :doh:I'll have some better ones up soon.

If you compare the cola pictures from the first post above to the cola pictures in this post you can see that the cola has really filled in- pretty cool to see. She will probably be cut down in 2-3 weeks, I can't wait.

---

as 004.jpg

as 005.jpg

as 003.jpg

Hey there GG man those buds are looking sweet, I still dont have buds like that on mine, and its been 4 weeks. no clue! but yours look awesome!

Criz

Real nice, GG! Growing them in hempies? I think I'm going to grow AI after my querkle next fall. I'll be watching for a smoke report :).

Thanks Art! Yeah they are in hempy buckets- it's all I know haha. But you definitely can't go wrong with AI from my experience. And I wouldn't mind trying some satori :hubba:

I'll be sure to post a smoke report.

Today is day 61 of flower and still no amber trichomes- so hopefully they start turning amber soon. I'd like to harvest in 2 weeks from now.

Nice looking buds. Can't wait for the smoke report, either.

Zip, I grew AI for, I dunno, 3 years maybe, and to this day I have to say this is the most potent strain I ever encountered. It just knocks you down. It is stronger than my line of Black Domina that I'm growing at the moment. My strain looked identical to GrowinGreens plants.

I lost my strain eventually because I failed to take like-to-like reference seed and my mothers died off in excessive summer heat. It lives on in my 50% strain Mint Choc, and 20% strain Secret Agent (totally unofficial names btw) but in all my breeding experiments with it, the AI was an incredibly dominant gene line. It completely fused with my foxtail hermie Oaxaca haze sativa and took it over. Even bred back to the sativa again, it still had lots of indica characteristics.

If you can get some of that style of AI it's a rewarding experience believe me.

I"m drooling! I have 5 AI's in veg right now. And yes, those fan leaves on mine are also huge, bigger than my spread-out hand by a third. I"m getting really excited now! Couch Lock--that's what I'm hoping for. Long way to go yet, though....But wow, this thread sure made my day!

AI020910.jpg

Latest posts

Back