Aussie having issues Need Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reference material for you.

Attachments

• 158896_super-lemon-haze_ace-seeds_bangui-haze_xl.jpg
    158896_super-lemon-haze_ace-seeds_bangui-haze_xl.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 5
  • marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
    marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 7
  • When-To-Harvest-2.jpg
    When-To-Harvest-2.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 6
  • nutrient-deficiency-770x1024.jpg
    nutrient-deficiency-770x1024.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 7
  • How-To-Identify-A-Male-Plant__EafheJtSE19Zph10.jpg
    How-To-Identify-A-Male-Plant__EafheJtSE19Zph10.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 6
If you grow outside, they will grow how they grow. Inside you can control everything! Take notes on your plants as far as nutrients, light time, growth rate etc. As far as the Trich's there are many opinions but get a jewelers scope or a USB microscope will help you to see where the plants are at. Milky white they say is optimal but not every bud is in the exact same stage so I wait until I start to see about 20% amber on them. This year I am going to have mine lab tested to see just how I'm doing. I got some of those 32% THC seeds from the west coast. I don't know your laws but you can those cut small limbs on the bottom of your plants and re-plant those and have a never ending supply. Here are mine. Been a couple weeks here and I am going to pot them this week. There is a ton of info on the net and u-tube video's plus all the old farts on here more experienced than I am. I will say my biggest noticeable change this year was the PH level and fabric pots and WOW! I keep it at 6.1 to 6.3 PPM. I wish I could have done this years ago!!
the seeds sound great...How do get some lol ?

No problem, now I have to go and chop up 12 males that came out yesterday. Patience 😭

Latest posts

Back