Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Autflower CBD strain with low THC level (under 0.2 percent)

sensizond

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am a great fan of Autoflowering strains and I am willing to start growing exclusively CBD strains to help my insomnia and other health problems.
I am looking for Autoflowering strains with high level of CBD and low THC. From what I see on different seedbanks they offer strains with relatively high levels of THC (more then 0.2 percent) and I am looking to start growing strains with THC levels under 0.2 percent.
I am starting to grow my first indoor grow in Spain and want to grow under the Spanish laws which allow you to grow Cannabis with THC levels under 0.2 percent.
There are already strains mentioned in the law which are industrial hemp which is neither Autoflower neither gives you good buds.
Can you guys help finding nice CBD autoflower seeds with lower THC level then 0.2 percent?
Thank you so much in advance and happy to share a bud with you once I start!
Thanks!
BR
Sensizond

sensizond

Reaction score
I found this with a quick google. I know nothing about it personally.

Hi,
Thanks for the quick answer!
This one shows its less then 1 percent and not less then 0.2 percent which is not good for me.
From what I know In Spain you must grow THC under 0.2 or they will burn your crops (this is if you grow for industrial needs).

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah im not sure where you will find that unless it was just plain ole Ditch Weed that hasnt been messed with. Sounds like you need to grow hemp.

sensizond

Reaction score
Yeah im not sure where you will find that unless it was just plain ole Ditch Weed that hasnt been messed with. Sounds like you need to grow hemp.
Thanks for the answer. It looks there is not Auto hemp available on the market. If you can recommend something would be great! THe thing is that I want to grow in Spain and want to avoid any legal problem. Winter is coming and my best option to have a quick harvest is autos

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
You would have to breed your own Hemp Auto because i never heard of one myself. I will do some research.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score

Micheal Sandford

Reaction score
I Think this it is very tough to find this one,..I soughted on google with the requirements what you gave (Less than 0.2 Auto-flowering) the most i'm seeing on Medicinal strains with (0.2 thc)

Latest posts