Autflower CBD strain with low THC level (under 0.2 percent)

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
I ordered some seeds yesterday

Thanks @CrashMagnet for the link

Last edited:

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Yeah,,I'm sorry but I'm still a little skeptical since i have never heard or seen it in my life. You would think that more ppl would know about it. Its almost like weed thats been crossed with something like Ragweed because of its shape. Very fking weird shit. Looks like the buds they sale as fake weed that's been sprayed and sold as the fake shit ppl buy.
Ill be waiting for someone to grow it out and give a smoke report after they grow a third eye. 😁

WeedHopper

Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Wow. Look what i found. I cant smoke it because of afib and im not into the paranoia.
On one review he said it looks like a Fern but he liked the smoke.
Weirdest shit i have ever seen. I thought Ducks Foot was strange but this one takes the 1st place prize of weird as ****.

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
Yeah,,I'm sorry but I'm still a little skeptical since i have never heard or seen it in my life. You would think that more ppl would know about it. Its almost like weed thats been crossed with something like Ragweed because of its shape. Very fking weird shit. Looks like the buds they sale as fake weed that's been sprayed and sold as the fake shit ppl buy.
Ill be waiting for someone to grow it out and give a smoke report after they grow a third eye. 😁
I am skeptical as well but it was $70 to check it out so I figured why not give it a go. @CrashMagnet has one going now. I like a sativa buzz but worse comes to worse, I will have some exotic plants for my yard next year. I am going to break out my tent for these and will be growing an ‘I don’t give a crap’ grow likely with a late fall/early winter harvest(depending on how @CrashMagnet makes out). Will be back-crossing any males to females in case I like it or want more yard oddities.

CrashMagnet

Reaction score
I could use a third eye. The two I have don't work so well anymore : )

Latest posts