Autflower CBD strain with low THC level (under 0.2 percent)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sensizond

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am a great fan of Autoflowering strains and I am willing to start growing exclusively CBD strains to help my insomnia and other health problems.
I am looking for Autoflowering strains with high level of CBD and low THC. From what I see on different seedbanks they offer strains with relatively high levels of THC (more then 0.2 percent) and I am looking to start growing strains with THC levels under 0.2 percent.
I am starting to grow my first indoor grow in Spain and want to grow under the Spanish laws which allow you to grow Cannabis with THC levels under 0.2 percent.
There are already strains mentioned in the law which are industrial hemp which is neither Autoflower neither gives you good buds.
Can you guys help finding nice CBD autoflower seeds with lower THC level then 0.2 percent?
Thank you so much in advance and happy to share a bud with you once I start!
Thanks!
BR
Sensizond

Yeah im not sure where you will find that unless it was just plain ole Ditch Weed that hasnt been messed with. Sounds like you need to grow hemp.

Yeah im not sure where you will find that unless it was just plain ole Ditch Weed that hasnt been messed with. Sounds like you need to grow hemp.
Thanks for the answer. It looks there is not Auto hemp available on the market. If you can recommend something would be great! THe thing is that I want to grow in Spain and want to avoid any legal problem. Winter is coming and my best option to have a quick harvest is autos

You would have to breed your own Hemp Auto because i never heard of one myself. I will do some research.

I Think this it is very tough to find this one,..I soughted on google with the requirements what you gave (Less than 0.2 Auto-flowering) the most i'm seeing on Medicinal strains with (0.2 thc)

Dinafem is a great place with a variety of CBD offerings in seed form. What you are after though, with <0.2 THC, is hemp. There are high CBD hemp cultivars. Now that Hemp is federally legal, you should be able to order them and have them shipped through the postal service without breaking any laws. So, searching hemp cultivars might be the best route for you.

It usually tests around 1% THC, but the Sour Tsunami strain is high in CBD, usually a 20:1 ratio with THC.

Can I contact Administration?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.
Look at the top of the page and you will see...
Advertise on Marijuana Passion click here.
Just click on it and fill out the form.

Personally, I like Automazar, Autoblueberry, both Dutch Passion, Afghan Kush Ryder-World of Seeds, and Narcotic Kush-Cream of the Crop. I've grown lots of autos, and I've found these to be easy and tasty with ok yield for autos. I expect around 3.5 ounces per plant from the dutch passion and a little less from the others. Barneys Farm Little Cheese and Pineapple Express both produce well, but I wouldn't say I like the taste. My brother and I are insomniacs, and they help us a lot. Besides that, something that helps is THCV isolates if you haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:
You could grow the freakshow it doesn’t look like weed at all, you could plant it in your herb bed and nobody would know 😊 just a thought but way over your .2
CAA79FEC-86EF-4BC7-8199-1A8707AC1404.jpeg

Cool looking plant. What is it?

You could grow the freakshow it doesn’t look like weed at all, you could plant it in your herb bed and nobody would know 😊 just a thought but way over your .2
View attachment 299286
Its MJ @CrashMagnet is growing it I gonna get me some seeds and grow one in the herb garden But it’s like 18%THC so it legally wouldn’t work for you.
0F672E85-ABAD-4731-BD2B-4FD4E5377EB9.jpeg

seen their site, that's just weird...

Please give me a link to that plant. Looks like Ragweed to me but if not I would like to see what the hell kinda of weed grows like that

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back