Autflower CBD strain with low THC level (under 0.2 percent)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakshow.com
1654514977824.png

Yeah,,I'm sorry but I'm still a little skeptical since i have never heard or seen it in my life. You would think that more ppl would know about it. Its almost like weed thats been crossed with something like Ragweed because of its shape. Very fking weird shit. Looks like the buds they sale as fake weed that's been sprayed and sold as the fake shit ppl buy.
Ill be waiting for someone to grow it out and give a smoke report after they grow a third eye. 😁

Last edited:
Yeah,,I'm sorry but I'm still a little skeptical since i have never heard or seen it in my life. You would think that more ppl would know about it. Its almost like weed thats been crossed with something like Ragweed because of its shape. Very fking weird shit. Looks like the buds they sale as fake weed that's been sprayed and sold as the fake shit ppl buy.
Ill be waiting for someone to grow it out and give a smoke report after they grow a third eye. 😁
I am skeptical as well but it was $70 to check it out so I figured why not give it a go. @CrashMagnet has one going now. I like a sativa buzz but worse comes to worse, I will have some exotic plants for my yard next year. I am going to break out my tent for these and will be growing an ‘I don’t give a crap’ grow likely with a late fall/early winter harvest(depending on how @CrashMagnet makes out). Will be back-crossing any males to females in case I like it or want more yard oddities.

I could use a third eye. The two I have don't work so well anymore : )

I won't be alive in one thousand and 20yrs ya fking stoner.🤪

Latest posts

Back