Auto AK47 x Lowryder 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kytsam

Reaction score
Hey guy's and girl's... thought i would start a grow journal none of you will no me as i am new to the site.

But i would like to show use my grow's from now till harvest and plenty more to go unfortunely this isnt from seed, Plant's are around about 19 day's old from potting or 23 day's old from germination.

This is the only and today's pic's i have tooking of them i am growing 20 feminized.

Hope use enjoy this grow journal and keep checking back:)

What im currently useing

600 w HPS With Digital Ballast
250 w CFL

John Ennes #2 Soil
Perlite

Bio Bizz Grow
Bio Bizz Bloom
Bio Bizz Alg-A-Mic

Advanced Nutrients
Carbo Load
Hammerhead
Big Bud

11 litre Pots

Need Anymore info ask:);)

Hey people thought i would post up more pics been 4 days since last 1 and u can see the difference enjoy

Plants are around 25 Days old:hubba:

Your babies are looking good!
I am growing some low life fem auto ak47 x lowrider beans currently.

how big is your room, and what kind of lighing are going to be using?

I'll be tuning in checking in on your Girls!
Best of luck.
My My

kytsam said:
Hey people thought i would post up more pics been 4 days since last 1 and u can see the difference enjoy
Plants are around 25 Days old:hubba:

Plants look good kytsam. I like how all of the growth is uniform, almost like each plant is a mirror image of the next. Good luck with the grow!
-SSF-

Great looking plants, Kytsam. Nice compact growth and they look very healthy.

I'd love to hear about your whole grow setup.

Welcome to MP! :smoke1:

my my said:
Your babies are looking good!
I am growing some low life fem auto ak47 x lowrider beans currently.

how big is your room, and what kind of lighing are going to be using?

I'll be tuning in checking in on your Girls!
Best of luck.
My My

Hey... this be my 2nd auto flower grow so just getting into it.. the plants are in a attic but i sorta have a certain part of it boxed off for the plants.

i am useing a 600 w hps and 250 cfl on 24/0
thanks for comments guys:)

niice :aok: looks like they are gonna be bushes

I am just a rookie at this myself. I only have 4 going and could only amagine how much space 20 would take!:holysheep:
Thanks for sharing! :cool:
My My

This grow area is new to me being in an attic the mylar u see is what i got with my growtent which was 8ft high 6 ft wide and 4 ft deep but that tent went to another place were i have another 10 feminized ak47 they are only about 10 days old so about 2 weeks behind these 1's u will see more going in from seed within the next week or so need to keep this cycle going :) will keep everyone updated as the plants progress thanks for stopping in and takeing the time to respond and leave comments:)

Hey guys.... had big problems today checked out the grow and found two plants lieing on there side with 0 live in them ive never seen this problem in my life the plants looked asif they had been cut from the bottom of the plant there was a slice in the middle of it and it had made the plant tilt over the other plant was the exact them

so i decided to look about to see if i could find any reason to what had happened to them wen i lifted 1 of the pots up there was a big *** mother ******* queen bee humping the **** out of the bottom of my plant what should i do could this have also brought pollen into the grow room ?? i just dont no wat to do any advise people would be appreciated

you have bees in your grow room???

get everything out - kill bees, clean EVERYTHING, wait and make sure they dont come back, then resume business

i did i killed the bee that i find hideing and i think its came threw the roof tiles somewhere the plants have start putting pistils out big time so dont really want to stop them over a bee i have 18 survived plants... but what my ? was this the bee that took out 2 of my plants or is this maybe some sort of disease setting in idn

about your question - Personally I have never heard of a disease that does that kind of damage, or does it that quickly. I think its the bees doing.

Hey guys this a pic i took the day any ideas on what this problem might be all these problem's have only happened within the last few days i dont like the look of the way that leave is curling

MosesPMG said:
what is your watering schedule?

Every 2/3 days i give them a hit of

2ml Grow
2ml Bloom (Only Started This Yesterday)

8 Litres of water mixed between the nuts

So really what im doing is giveing 4 Plants was (5) a 2 litre between them every 2/3 days depending on how dry the soil may be which would have the above amount of food in it

seems like a good watering schedule...maybe a little too much depending on your pots/drainage. some people only water once a week.
I was thinking it was a watering problem, idk though

Hey guy's been pretty busy just managed to get more pics today for use when get home will post the pics, had to purchase some alg-a-mic due to me not realising that i needed it when useing a light mix soil duh!!!:)

Latest posts

Back