Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That auto anesthesia gave me all kinds of issues.. with the main one being clawing and then she didn't like my nutes and burned a bit. Afterwards it was water only, but getting the problem fixed so late in the flowering period wasn't happening. But it turned out to be really good smoke and I have pollen from her..

The pic in as my avatar is a pineapple express that I grew 12/12 from seed. That main bud was bigger than a smart water bottle.

What sort of yield you pull using those 1gal?

Depending on strain it varies. Most strains are around 3 ounces dry. The ones I have going now I feel will go 4-5 ounces per plant. Mostly because there is only 2 plants under a 1000 Watts of HPS. Not to mention they are in Smart Pots which rock.

Here is her when she was full grown, not sure how much longer I gave her since I harvest different parts of the plant at different times. I have her 9-10 weeks of flower time.

9-10 weeks of Flower? So it must be a Super Auto and not a regular Auto. They don't go that long even in veg + flower.

Nice looking plant regardless.

Well I think I'll stick to my 5gal maybe use a 4 next time with hydro. My next grow should be my cross.. But since I got nearly 5oz I should probably just stick to what I know works for me.

Thanks for the info.

9-10 weeks of Flower? So it must be a Super Auto and not a regular Auto. They don't go that long even in veg + flower.

Nice looking plant regardless.
I probably should have been more specific.. It was 9-10 from the time she started which was at day 7.

My bad..

And thanks..

Looking good. I was into Autos back when I first started but they are not for me. I like to be able to clone any strain worth my time and energy to grow it out. Autos are a great fit for some. Most of the time I am growing clone only cuts that friends have been kind enough to send my way or in the case of my Larry OG cut, was lucky enough to cone across while popping some California Connections beans. That is just my personal preference and opinion. Green Mojo for the grow.

10 bucks in CS and 1 fem seed from a strain you like and there is no need for a clone and you will have more seeds then you may ever need
seeds can be stored ;) unlike a mother
the time it takes to cut a clone and root it you could of just popped a new bean

and if you havent grown any of the new strains in the last couple years you are really missing out

OMG, dude, I just looked at my final grades for this semester..
Applied networking A+
Tactical perimeter defense B+

Only reason I got a B in that class was because the teacher that I had was from Japan and he would go on wild tangents and start speaking another language.. there was a huge language barrier so I did the bare minimum.. Oh well, I'm still on my way to graduating with honors.. Woot!!

OMG, dude, I just looked at my final grades for this semester..
Applied networking A+
Tactical perimeter defense B+

Only reason I got a B in that class was because the teacher that I had was from Japan and he would go on wild tangents and start speaking another language.. there was a huge language barrier so I did the bare minimum.. Oh well, I'm still on my way to graduating with honors.. Woot!!

grtz brother and sorry i just blew your thread up still figuring the upload out

10 bucks in CS and 1 fem seed from a strain you like and there is no need for a clone and you will have more seeds then you may ever need
seeds can be stored ;) unlike a mother
the time it takes to cut a clone and root it you could of just popped a new bean

I agree, but your quote below is why I don't use colloidal silver on Autos. I have never had any Auto that matched a regular strain that is straight fire. I am lucky enough to have good friends with great clone only genetics. I don't doubt Autos have come a long way and I am glad they have. I am all for going with whatever fits your situation. For me, I would rather have a friend pass me a clone of some verified fire that is a quick finisher and just run from clone with that. 8 weeks of flowering plus 2 weeks of veg after rooting puts me at 70 days. Plus with regular photo strains I have the option of vegging for as long as I like and growing trees. jmo

Nice to have you with us. I am always open to learning something new. Even in an area I don't delve into much.

and if you havent grown any of the new strains in the last couple years you are really missing out

grtz brother and sorry i just blew your thread up still figuring the upload out
Thanks and no worries here.. Post anything you like, I don't mind at all.

I love seeing others grows and if I just have to come to my journal to see them, hey, works for me.. ;)

I agree, but your quote below is why I don't use colloidal silver on Autos. I have never had any Auto that matched a regular strain that is straight fire. I am lucky enough to have good friends with great clone only genetics. I don't doubt Autos have come a long way and I am glad they have. I am all for going with whatever fits your situation. For me, I would rather have a friend pass me a clone of some verified fire that is a quick finisher and just run from clone with that. 8 weeks of flowering plus 2 weeks of veg after rooting puts me at 70 days. Plus with regular photo strains I have the option of vegging for as long as I like and growing trees. jmo

Nice to have you with us. I am always open to learning something new. Even in an area I don't delve into much.

Just wanted to let you know I was going under edit profile pic instead of avatars. Got fixed up!

Just wanted to let you know I was going under edit profile pic instead of avatars. Got fixed up..thanks!

Latest posts

Back