Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really need to chill out on the sativa's but i love them so its hard

my heart has problems with it sometimes though

Yea, I need to get some sativas.. I love the couchlock, but I need a daytime smoke otherwise I'll get lazy as all get out.

i just killed about a 5 lb slab of lasagna
why did i do that im miserable now

well i was i sobered up about the time i was thinking to my self
was this a good idea to eat a 1/4 pan of lasagna >.<

well i was i sobered up about the time i was thinking to my self
was this a good idea to eat a 1/4 pan of lasagna >.<
Probably not, but I know you made me want some.. That sounds good.. Hmm, maybe I'll make that or meat loaf tomorrow.. Which you think?

i make meat loaf salisbury steaks :) basically just meat loaf patties then i make gravy out of the grease ;)

cause thats the only healthy thing to do you know ;) :rofl:

haha yea.. I will usually just drain mine.. Cant have a heart attack trying to eat now.

ill prolly have one regardless i have a valve that went bad after long term benzene exposure

or at least thats what the doctors are saying caused it ive never had problems like this before and i started having flutters a few years after exposure then it progressed to random pains a few years after first symptoms showed up
but hey i was told there is a bright side i could of had leukemia from it so :confused2:

Not sure about that, I've taken many stims, smoked for 20 years and am pretty healthy.. Seems like you need to keep better care of yourself.

I understand.. Especially if its still going on.. I know quite a bit about law..

I get bored and learn new things. I could probably pass the bar if they would let me take it without law school. haha

Thinking about heading to the lake..

Decisions, decisions..

Yep, decision made.

Off we go, into the murky green water, hopefully I'll catch me a fish..:ciao::banana:

I didn't get to go fishing, I had to go look at townhouses. Think we found one though.. Finally. Gonna be like 870 a month..

Latest posts

Back