Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to let you know I was going under edit profile pic instead of avatars. Got fixed up!
Yea, kinda the reason why I gave you think link directly to the edit avatar..
:hitchair:

im beginning to like this site

not having RacerBoy popping in to bash auto's or telling me they are ditchweed
because one he grew out 5 years ago sucked >.<

hope this place works out im rather enjoying the smiling faces that everyone seems to have here

Fem'd seeds are 10 a penny and you're doing nothing other than dipping into a gene pool of unknown genetics. Keeping mother plants isn't difficult and the cuttings taken from such plants are guaranteed to be stable, unlike feminised seeds.
no fems are 5+ dollars a bean
i have / had mothers and clone

but i was talking auto's anyway brother

yes a S1 is not as stable as a cut but again i was talking auto's
but you cant tell me a F1 is more stable then a S1
ive seen the results with my own eyes
they both have a pheno swing and a S1 has less of one in my opinion

Fem'd seeds are 10 a penny and you're doing nothing other than dipping into a gene pool of unknown genetics. Keeping mother plants isn't difficult and the cuttings taken from such plants are guaranteed to be stable, unlike feminised seeds.
like in my situation now i am moving
it is not practical or legal for me to move my plants to the new location
so its time to S1 my mother and relocate and go on a pheno hunt when i get my room setup

Yea, kinda the reason why I gave you think link directly to the edit avatar..
:hitchair:

okay now, you biotches keep hitting me in the head, I'm gonna get a headache!!:confused2: and no, I don't believe so, but I've had a hectic day so I'll take your word for it LOL

I'm sorry but all you're doing is chucking sexually reversed pollen. This isn't true breeding and does nothing to benefit the cannabis gene pool. While you were talking Autos you also mentioned mothers and cuttings.

For me there will never be a substitute for photo period none feminised seeds

ok ill just grow my " fake" seeds out then enjoy the results
while i work on my fem crosses in the process
ohh and my auto x photo's that i have been working on stabilizing
and other various IBL and cube projects

@ TM good for you :rolleyes:

Will that be before or after you relocate ?
im in proccess of CS'n my purple haze mother ATM
i wont have anything setup in the new place
im having to stop in the middle of things
ive been in and out of state mom had chemo going so only my strongest mother made it through 2.5 weeks of neglect
and a couple didnt make it a week or so
i grow in a soiless blend doesnt like drying up totally
im a noob here but not to growing
you have a nice setup i dont doubt you know what your talking about
but there is like 10 different ways to skin a cat

working on auto's

haze was the starting point offspring are/ will be IBL'd after the auto trait is further stabilized / dependable

*edit its a purple haze #1 and its fairly stable not totally but in potency and physical appearance they are pretty close
just the growth rate / vigor changes really
going to save the fem pollen and cross one of the S1's back to it and so one until i run out of original fem pollen or it goes bad
this is a just to do it thing stabilizing the auto crosses is the main priority

but really the auto trait is stabilized by breeding it with a auto sibling to further lock in the trait so it is what it is
5-9 gens , some of brother and sister lovin with the auto father pollen "chucked" back into it for the first one or two gens how ever long the pollen holds up
if all goes right should be auto in the next cross or so

it sucks trying to breed auto's because the original father only lasts aslong as the pollen does

I have grown out plenty of feminized seeds and never have had one hermi on me. The pollen I have is also from a female that has been converted for feminized seeds, so the offspring will be all female auto crosses..

Seems like that is in fact breeding to me. :confused2:

-----TM5000-->:stuff-1125699181_i_ <----SGT----
:laugh:

I thought about ordering one of those, but the buds look real odd and decided against it.. Doesn't seem like it would be a big yielder, but I have no idea..

Have you grown it?

Latest posts

Back