Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOKS GREAT bro. ;) I cant wait to get me another (auto) going myself. You will be my next's (auto's) inspiration ;) I have to dig through my bag/briefcase o strains & find the right 1. :vap-leafy_wave:
Hello everyone, I am new here and I decided I was going to put my current grow here..

My setup is:
Tent 62x36x20
400hps + cooltube
530cfm exhaust
steady 77f 39%rh
Happy frog organic soil

On to pics. First is the auto climax
View attachment 213345
Here is the bagseed:
View attachment 213346

Comments welcome!

LOOKS GREAT bro. ;) I cant wait to get me another (auto) going myself. You will be my next's (auto's) inspiration ;) I have to dig through my bag/briefcase o strains & find the right 1. :vap-leafy_wave:
Awesome, now lets just hope I don't mess something up. haha

Wow, I didn't realize I've already posted 44 times.

;) I hear that. yeah I didn't realize my post # either. They fly by I sure know that. Im sure you'll do great on the (auto) bro. I always start out on 24/24 light schedule then change it to 18/06 for weeks 1-4, & 5. then on down to 12/12. You dont have to though. Hell you can keep um at 24/24 all the time if you wanted to. :)
Wow, I didn't realize I've already posted 44 times.

;) I hear that. yeah I didn't realize my post # either. They fly by I sure know that. Im sure you'll do great on the (auto) bro. I always start out on 24/24 light schedule then change it to 18/06 for weeks 1-4, & 5. then on down to 12/12. You dont have to though. Hell you can keep um at 24/24 all the time if you wanted to. :)
I have mine on 18/6 the whole run..
I didn't think you could do 12/12 with an auto? What am I missing, cause if I can do that, then I can flower the other one also.

During the lasts weeks of my past 10 (auto's) or so I dropped on down to 12/12 without any issues ;)
I have mine on 18/6 the whole run..
I didn't think you could do 12/12 with an auto? What am I missing, cause if I can do that, then I can flower the other one also.

How many of the last weeks? lets say it flowers for 8 when would you switch?

Looking good. I was into Autos back when I first started but they are not for me. I like to be able to clone any strain worth my time and energy to grow it out. Autos are a great fit for some. Most of the time I am growing clone only cuts that friends have been kind enough to send my way or in the case of my Larry OG cut, was lucky enough to cone across while popping some California Connections beans. That is just my personal preference and opinion. Green Mojo for the grow.

Looking good. I was into Autos back when I first started but they are not for me. I like to be able to clone any strain worth my time and energy to grow it out. Autos are a great fit for some. Most of the time I am growing clone only cuts that friends have been kind enough to send my way or in the case of my Larry OG cut, was lucky enough to cone across while popping some California Connections beans. That is just my personal preference and opinion. Green Mojo for the grow.
Thanks!!

I didn't usually grow autos, but they come to me as free seeds when I get them, so I figured why not..

I pulled nearly 5oz from my last auto and I'm breeding this one the last.. So it will be auto anesthesia + auto climax.

Nice little plant, I have a few autos for in my garden this summer. I don't know how they will do outside but I am going to give it a try.

Nice little plant, I have a few autos for in my garden this summer. I don't know how they will do outside but I am going to give it a try.

I think the thread was lost when MP crashed a couple years ago, but we had an outdoor Auto Group Grow. I think Autos outdoors would do better while there is longer hours of light. Since they don't need a dark period the more light they get the better. The dark period is needed to tripper the flowering hormone. Light is needed for THC development. I would always run them on 24-0 or no less than 20-4. jmo

yw! hopefully it will be problem free, sending you good karma for an excellent grow :)
Thanks!!

Thank you also.
I'm not sure how they will do outside, I've only grown indoors, but I know you can get at least 5oz from one. I probably would have gotten more if so much energy wasn't being used for producing seeds.

That may not even be a factor, not sure.

I think the thread was lost when MP crashed a couple years ago, but we had an outdoor Auto Group Grow. I think Autos outdoors would do better while there is longer hours of light. Since they don't need a dark period the more light they get the better. The dark period is needed to tripper the flowering hormone. Light is needed for THC development. I would always run them on 24-0 or no less than 20-4. jmo
I have mine on 18/6, turned out good the last time, will have to see what happens this time. This one seems a lot slower than the last.

I have mine on 18/6, turned out good the last time, will have to see what happens this time. This one seems a lot slower than the last.

Yeah I got a couple runts when I ran them as well. The good thing was those runts might not have yielded well but it was some of the most potent Auto Smoke I have had. If you like 18/6 and it works for you no problem. I like growing in pots no bigger than 1 gallon. It works for me and my style of growing.

Yeah I got a couple runts when I ran them as well. The good thing was those runts might not have yielded well but it was some of the most potent Auto Smoke I have had. If you like 18/6 and it works for you no problem. I like growing in pots no bigger than 1 gallon. It works for me and my style of growing.
Yea, I was in your grow journal a moment ago looking at your plants. Looks real good. Mine is being grown in a 5 gal bucket..

What sort of yield you pull using those 1gal?

Have you had auto anesthesia from pyramid? Some real good smoke. I had 4 people tell me it was the strongest they've ever had .
Here is her when she was full grown, not sure how much longer I gave her since I harvest different parts of the plant at different times. I have her 9-10 weeks of flower time.
View attachment DSCN2601.jpg
And here is a nice cured bud shot:
View attachment DSCN2942.jpg

Latest posts

Back