Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did all those Autos come from the Agoo?

Last edited:
Did all those Autos come the Agoo?

Not sure what your exact question was here brudda.. I do know this, got some Blue Vangoo and Gabagoo for ya, shoot me a pm ok..

Agoo caught me by surprise.. never did get the Gabagoo #2 back, may have been gone. The Agoo was a small accidental breeding done at the time of the Blue Vangoo grow. some of the pollen drifted past the Kush Van Stitch ladies and hit my Deimos Auto from DIRT.. miss that bro.

see ya soon

Hey girl.

Hey back at ya, Looking really beautiful up in their Cart.

Haven't been around because I got a mild case of pneumonia, elevated white blood cell count and had to be hospitalized for 5 days on my birthday the 5th. Oh boy I was ill with the dried heaves.

My Lemon is making it but sure is tiny buds but I'm letting it grow I should receive my light on Monday that will boast them up, but they don't have much time left. Right now, they are 8 weeks Fri. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Kind of don't want to but because of the size but what the hl. It's 4:00 am. See if I can catch ya. You and Ladybug have a blessed day and night.

Carty I thought maybe the others were a cross from Agoo because of the name.
I sent you a PM brother.

Anyone want to learn how I do my "Pre-Flower" pollen dropping ?? it's actually easy with autos.

Seeds take 6wks to be good viable seeds IMHO.. so for the life cycle of the auto, this is perfect.

Preflower pollenating is simply how it sounds. A plant can only get pregnant by the amount of hairs exposed at
the time of the males pollen drop. so during preflower this is why it works and seed production usually comes in
around 20 - 40 seeds from all plants combined. so not bad.

This way you preserve your strain and don't lose your entire crop to seeded bud. plants closest to the male will get
the most pollen so think about that too..

By trimming the male way back right as the pollen sacs are full and drooping, you can see better as they open and
control things even better. here is a male I've prepared and hopefully you will see why I chose him for his early
trichome production, especially on the calyx.

A male just "Hanging" around.. he's about ready to open a few and start the show...
View attachment 287815
Fuzzy males is a good thang.. hehe
View attachment 287813
Here you can see them swelling about to open up a few..
View attachment 287814

The girls are getting up potted into their new homes tomoorow after we go pick up some soil.. thinking I'm starting
to get this dialed in a bit... sure hope so, loving being back into the auto flowering scene..
very cool thanks !

Hey back at ya, Looking really beautiful up in their Cart.

Haven't been around because I got a mild case of pneumonia, elevated white blood cell count and had to be hospitalized for 5 days on my birthday the 5th. Oh boy I was ill with the dried heaves.

My Lemon is making it but sure is tiny buds but I'm letting it grow I should receive my light on Monday that will boast them up, but they don't have much time left. Right now, they are 8 weeks Fri. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Kind of don't want to but because of the size but what the hl. It's 4:00 am. See if I can catch ya. You and Ladybug have a blessed day and night.

Dang girl, and here I am whining about 2 slipped discs at upper back acting up.. hard to breath some days.. sux.
Glad you recovered with all this scary stuff going around eh?
Yeah, looked at your plant, yur new lights are going to change everything for you, best of luck..

Carty I thought maybe the others were a cross from Agoo because of the name.
I sent you a PM brother.

Yeah, I can see that now too.. I can't even recall totally what Agoo is, so gonna keep the 20 seeds and grow them out myself. lol. might be something special.. you'll have goodies otw very soon..

very cool thanks !

Well then, let's see what's been happening right.. been like 10 days.. I've up potted the 7 ladies into 2gal felt pots, found some taller ones I love.

Trick is to catch it when just a few male dickies open.. I choose males mostly by this appearance of early trich's.

bm3 (2).jpg

Do NOT allow all these top and middles ones to open or your screwed...

gmale.jpg

You want the lower ones to open and believe you me this is enough pollen to make plenty of seeds to preserve
a strain you like..
Gamhazn Male.jpg

And with these girls just showing sex a week ago the minimum amount of hairs exposed this early on helps limit the
amount of seeds...

Here are the 7 girls @ 3 WEEKS old, and, 1 little Blueberry Auto a good week behind them... other BB was a male and was chopped..
gm a & i.jpg
gm b & h.jpg
gm c & d 2.jpg
gm e with BB .jpg

Things are changing so fast for me right now and I feel so blessed. Berserk blessed me with some of his new gear
and his love for Auto Flowering shows thru with his recent addition to the seed world with his genetics in abundance.

He sent me 2 pks of his hard workings to test and I've already dropped 4 fem'd seeds into water.

Tonight I log on to see a wonderful offer from Mars Hydro to test their newest light. Wow what a blessing,
especially for a person who lives on a very small budget... can't wait to see what it is.

I hope I make all these people proud

Last edited:
Pulling up a big comfortable chair brother. Can't wait to see your new setup and grow with those new genetics.
As soon as my Son moves out of my fking grow room I can get busy growing some of your Autos.
Loved the Gabagoo. I'll be growing her again for sure.👍

Me too Rost. They look incredible
and after telling them I'd put my old spider farmer into my smaller tent, they asked for both tent sizes. I was just gonna put the small sf1000 into tent #1. 2x2x4

Timing be perfect as I just put the Berserk fems down and my own Blue Vangoo..

Turns out I may have baked the 1st set of seeds leaving them on top of the cable box an extra day then usual.

Tap roots were exposed and some even looked self pruned at the tip of the root, dead.. grrrr.

The Blue Vangoo looked like it never even tried to germinate.. beginning to wonder how he stored these all these
years.

The Gamhazn however is beautiful and I'm so glad I'm making a few seeds of to continue her in my house...
girls day 30, bb wk 3.jpg

Latest posts

Back