Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he wont love us no more. 😭 😭 😭 😁

yep…

it’s a trap

first it’s all the free equipment , and then it’s the trade shows and free rooms at the hotels

next thing ya know , it’s hookers and blow , fancy clothes and cars

next thing ya know ole Carty is sitting on the Board of Directors for Bayer or Johnson and Johnson

run Carty run!!

Deal is been agreed upon and I'll be using a Mars Hydro TSW-2000 soon. should work out good timing ways as I've got 30 days to finish out what I have and tell ya the truth, it gets here soon I'll use it to finish these, why not.

I've also made a deal to go exclusive on my photo periods with Goat & Monkey Seeds who will sponsor me until
further notice. as far as Autos go. I tried to grow Berserk Autos and they just weren't up to snuff so onward and upward and the Autos I'll be running will be a lot of mine. hope that's ok... hehe.

4 out of 5 on my Agoo.. keeping in mind I made these seeds like 10yrs old
3 out of 8 on Berserk feminized, 1 popped up I gave up on so 2 in 1 pot
3 Gambian F7 put down to assure a good run...

9 pots again, only 2 pots have feminized seeds.. so lots of sexing be going on here and don't think I'll allow any pollen to fall this run as it's just to sporadic regarding strains and what I want to do.

The current grow does feel seeded up and look forward to growing them out as the F3 should show even better
uniformity..

Update.... strain: Gamhazn F2 - Gambian Auto F7 x Neville's Haze Auto F3 from Alaskagrown

I absolutely love the style these grow in as it allows me to do so many different forms of LST or Lollipop'n..
Beautiful dark green and finishing much quicker then I thought for having the Haze in it. yet you do see some
fingers on leaf material elongating a little bit.

Day 37
Gamhazn x 6 at day 37 (2).jpg
Gamhazn 2 (2).jpg
Gamhazn 1 (2).jpg
G2 (2).jpg
Gamhazn 4 (2).jpg
G girls shorties in center (2).jpg
G girls taller on edges (2).jpg
Gamhazn in big tent (2).jpg

Blueberry Auto F2 by Alaskagrown

OMG is she big. way to much stretching between nodes for my liking, she needs a big tent and big lights.. think
I'll be sticking with the Gambian of his..

Here she is on 2/22
Blueberry.jpg

and now today, drooping because she was sooooo thirsty after just 2 days... lol
Blueberry Auto by AK.jpg

Got the popcorn 🍿 out.😁

Too funny, my favorite snack. Microwave but using my own seed mix in a popper, not prepackaged bags.. So
let's munch on some corn and take a walk thru my update.. hehe

Carty beautiful keep up the good work .
[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to slowly make some big changes in both tents here shortly... I appreciate the kind words as always
Ness.. sure hope you get that new light figured out, seems like a nice unit.

Well.. next little auto run is decided...

3 Gambian F7 Auto by Alaskagrown.. just popped up as the last 3.
4 Agoo F2 Auto by Carty
2 Beserker Autos.. 1 ea. fem's..

7 need sexing. most likely these will live out their lives in the smaller tent while I do a photo period grow in
the larger tent with the new light be here soon...

Attachments

• smal tent babies (2).jpg
    smal tent babies (2).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Agoo x 3.jpg
    Agoo x 3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 4
  • Gambian x 3.jpg
    Gambian x 3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 5
good luck this cycle Mr Cartman!

he he he... what up trouble maker.? this run will be challenging. These will remain in the smaller tent #1 as it will be referred to from now on. challenging grow because of the 3 different strains after losing so many of the Beserk seeds to no show. but it will be fun all the same.

I hope you do somethin with those other seeds , but you
the auto guy

Good Luck

Peace GT

And it lives.... nice to see ya posting here bruddha.. Yeah, some smarty pants gifted me all these like I can make up my mind on what to start... lol. my 1st grow with my new Mars Hydro light will be photo periods but I been wanting to grow some of my Goat & Monkey seeds.. Blue Angel is up 1st as I wanted to try the Hells Angel OG in it..
If you need any seeds let me know.. muwahahahahaha.. funny stuff.

Nice set up Carty. I'll know better about the lights this next grow coming up. Looking forward in building up a stash. Have a relaxing day.

Tomorrow evening gonna be busy ripping everything apart to put the new light up.. it will be replacing 3 making
life much easier when it comes time to raise or lower it..

Friday I believe this big arse BB will be going over to my buddy's place to flower out as he has plenty of room..
Beastberry BB by A. grown.jpg
bb monster (2).jpg

Verified my Autos are slightly seeded just as I planned.. seeds are right on track to be done at 6wks from pollen dropped on them.. 1st week of April chop chop.

These are the ones I'm eyeballing to run seeds from.. others I'll gift out.

Love this one for it's big head bud.. lots of potential
fathead gamhazn seeded (2).jpg
\
this one has amazing color and just biggest plant too..
big gamhazn seeded (2).jpg

And then the frostiest plant of all, nice size to her to..
gamhazn super frosty (2).jpg

Looking yummy Carty
Thank you as always Ness.

How about a weekly update then.

2 runt plants chopped. 10 viable seeds found.
4 big girls to go a bit longer.
3 I like best to keep seeds from to continue the strain..
20220314_141856.jpg

20220314_141908.jpg

20220314_141908.jpg

One of the smaller girls..
20220314_223758.jpg

Attachments

• 20220314_224122.jpg
    20220314_224122.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back