Auto Flower....back at it.

ness2

Max's
Reaction score
Hello Carty, I'm growing Auto. I have two Yumbolts Auto Fem. going. They are not doing so good. It's my lights two giixer 120w. Working on that. My plants are 9 weeks and small. But, they will smoke. I have Glue Gelato Auto fem and Jack Herer Fem coming in the mail. Happy growing and I'll be sitting in, maybe I'll learn something.:cool:

Carty

Official Test Grower
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hello Carty, I'm growing Auto. I have two Yumbolts Auto Fem. going. They are not doing so good. It's my lights two giixer 120w. Working on that. My plants are 9 weeks and small. But, they will smoke. I have Glue Gelato Auto fem and Jack Herer Fem coming in the mail. Happy growing and I'll be sitting in, maybe I'll learn something.:cool:
Learn from me brother.... I made all the mistakes, broke all their rules and grew some wicked auto's ... stunted plants are just as much in the breeding as the growing. Problem is, fast flowering times sells seeds to the kids with no patience. Unfortunately, this type of market has hurt breeders as they hunt for the faster finisher.... in autos this really sucks.. when I make beans goofing off, I looked for females that showed sex last giving her more time to veg. I found 3wks to a month makes for large autos.. males, I look for early trichomes on the calyx's and less leaf growth.... tall.
and again, the last one to show sex.. I'm a pollen slinger, real breeders search thru hundreds to accomplish this...

Follow this bro......
Start in 1gal plastic nursery pots until they show sex.. even if feminized.. the plastic pot allows the larger roots to develop first establishing the plants foot hold... build a nice root ball. Up pot into 3gal felt pot to finish, this will trim these big roots as they reach the edges and develop feeder roots, what u want.

Don't , don't.... feed week 1, over water, run on 24hr lights. either 20/4 or 18/6. try starting on 18/6 and flowering on 20/4 like I do. all plants need a dark cycle man...

Carty

Official Test Grower
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
My Auto mentor. Yehaaaaaaaaa😁
hahaha.... no worries. just love helping anyone I can do better. I'm far from a great grower, but I've learned from a lot of mistakes as I've always liked to experiment... learned a lot about autos doing just that...

And, I've got some started so let's follow these along on this grow....

I've made a few changes, always have a back up plan incase some seeds just don't show up, like just happened to me.
I put down 4 Zkittlez from Weedseedsexpress and 1 never germinated, but I usually plant them anyway... never showed up to the game. 3 did, however, within 36hrs 1 and stemmed over.... not had this happen in 15yrs or more.
So, 2 are up and going...

The 2 Blue Himalayan showed up, but after rethinking things I culled them for not being femininzed and put down 2 of Diggy Soze's Upzalberry Auto's feminized....

Confused yet...? lol.

Well, here is what we have going on as of now.....

2 - Zkittlez Auto Fem by WSE
20211020_082728 (2).jpg

20211020_082854 (2).jpg

2 - Upzalberry Auto Fem by Diggy Soze of Worcestershire_Farms
20211020_082347 (2).jpg
20211020_082525 (2).jpg

1 - Kermit's Finger Auto Reg by Carty and ZeroZero aka: Dos Amigos Seeds
20211020_083019 (2).jpg

Carty

Official Test Grower
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hard to believe it's only been 24hrs since last photos....

20211022_225239 (2).jpg

20211022_224944 (2).jpg

My Kermit's Finger looking great
20211022_225604 (2).jpg

catching up is the Upzalberry by Diggy
20211022_230040 (2).jpg

20211022_230228 (2).jpg

As I watch these autos maturing my love for this type of growing is grabbing me yet again.... hmmmm?

Autos in both tents 30 days apart would pretty much keep us in meds much better....

Latest posts