Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Hey everyone.... many of you who know me know I have a secret love for Auto Flowering strains... I took a 4yr break and when I returned I was gifted some Sour60 seeds from Bigsur51

This started a 5yr venture into these very cool plants... I broke most of the rules of, you can't do that with autos... all except cloning, that's true, waste of time.... hahaha. no reveg, duh uh..

Diggy Soze has really helped me light this flame back up for autos.. teaching me how to make feminized seeds and, going as far as to supply everything I need.. how cool is that. I now consider myself in cooperation with him...

As of now, I have 2 seedlings up & running of the Uzinberry just a few days old.... stay tuned, this thread is going to take off here soon and be glad to help and answer any questions..
during my 5yrs of growing Autos I received some excellent tutorials from a breeder in the UK.... we were in the process of him opening his own seed bank, was helping with seeds stock
and trials when he was injured very bad in a motorcycle accident halting it all... sad because his goal was to help people in pain ....

Last edited:
Hey Carty , time sure flies eh....

good to see you start a Thread on Autos , several new growers here and they will a lot from you and hopefully have some questions answered

who would Have ever thought that autos would get so popular!.....I wish you much success on your new/old adventure!

Carty Cool Thread
Have you ever grown
1632313112154.png

good to see you start a Thread on Autos , several new growers here and they will a lot from you and hopefully have some questions answered

who would Have ever thought that autos would get so popular!.....I wish you much success on your new/old adventure!
I'm watching, have gifted auto seeds that need used. Also some Bruce Banner Fast seeds as well. Only used photo seeds previously.

Bubba

You started all this, hope your happy... hahaha. and no worries, I have someone blowing up some of your shtuff...
I knew they needed more room then what I currently have, especially the wide bush one... hehe.

Carty Cool Thread
Have you ever grown
View attachment 279185

Like asking if I knew Burnie (RIP).. greatest dude, he'd buy Mephisto genetics at seed auctions, then gift me a pkk or 2.... I actually loved their gear so much I used 2 of them to create my only 2 strains I've ever been proud to put my name on. Gabagoo & Miss Piggy Both crossed to my Sour60 I found in just 3 seeds from Bigsur... all the rest were crushed by over stamping postal worker.. lol.

I know I used Man Bear Alien Pig x Sour60 to create Miss Piggy.. she gets huge..
I'd have to go look at an old thread to be sure what I used in the Gabagoo, but it's still being grown...

I'm watching, have gifted auto seeds that need used. Also some Bruce Banner Fast seeds as well. Only used photo seeds previously.

Bubba

Hey bubba, I've noticed quite a few peeps wanting to check out auto's.. I'm hoping with my little bit of experience I can maybe save people a few headaches along the way...

#1 Rule with Autos..... start them in 1gal pots... "they" say to not transplant them. but I had to, my seeds were not feminized, and filling 9 large 3gal pots with soil to sex them, not... what I found was they loved it instead..

Stay tuned.... oh, foods have arrived.. big thanks to Argo's Garden for helping out an old friend..

Attachments

• 20210924_021504 (2).jpg
    20210924_021504 (2).jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 14
Oh.... how about some babies..

And yes, these are labeled wrong... was unable to read the writing, found out it's Upzallberry

Attachments

• 20210922_145132.jpg
    20210922_145132.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 15
Okay.... this is going to be fun. because I truly enjoy growing Auto's, breeding with them... And, a recent offer to
be supported by weedseedsexpress offered to sponsor me in repeated growings.. so I chose first from them...
Gelato Auto
Zkittlez Auto
and a non Auto.... Doug's Varin for our medical needs hopefully... thank you WSE

I am impressed so far with the workings of Diggy Soze here and in just 5 days, well you tell me..
Autos wk plus old.JPG

The tent is being cleaned and prepped for auto's only... time to flower both tents for the first time... depending on how
long the seeds from WSE take, I may just drop a few others for this run so I don't get behind on this timing.... let ya know soon.... thanks for stopping in..

Just spoke with the rep at weedseedsexpress .. says my order should be here in 3 - 5 days... sweeeet. So yes, I'll be
waiting for it to arrive and drop down a full order of......

How about you guys decide of the 2..

Zkittlez Auto Fem

Gelato Auto Fem

Plus I may just drop down a few surprises I've had stashed for quite sometime... oh like.....
Gomers Su Prize Su Prize Su Prize breeder pack Reg or Blue Himilayana Auto Reg

Also: Diggy Soze has sent me some autos to work and chemicals now on the way to reverse a few and make more fem seeds.. something ZeroZero will be doing for me, us.. he's been my seed making partner for years now...
working a strain he calls Upzallberry .. what a mix, post it up later.. duh uh.
100_0175 (2).JPG

Yes, the label is spelled wrong... get off my butt.. hahaha

The Zkittlez sounds awesome.

Hey bro..... dat's what I thought too... so, he sent me a 5pk, gonna save me 1 for the collection and start

4 - Zkittlez Feminized from Weedseedsexpress.com
- Granddaddy Purple x Grapefruit x Ruderalis...
Our Zkittlez autoflower seeds features an admirable stability, robust and bushy structure, up to 20% THC and a sweet candy taste.
This well-balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid is intoxicating with its irresistible smell and is able to fill the room with buds the size of an American football, ready to give you a 'cerebral' kick and a pleasant balanced body high. All without the risk of a time-consuming couch lock.
As the harvest approaches, you'll see multiple shades of green and cracks of orange, combined with undertones of purple and blue.
These 4 will be put into 1.5gal oxy pots... and because of the air trimming of the roots can remain in these and do quite well...

And, along side them a few oldies but goodies..

5 - Blue Himalayan F3.. this is an auto that can get some size to her... also, not feminized so lets see how well I did picking thru seeds as I think I can spot females... hehe.
The 5 will be started in my small orchid pots.... these get really big after sexing so maybe this will control height a bit.. plus I have no room for these unless I do this... hahaha..

2 - Kermit's Finger.. Created this with my seed making partner ZeroZero... first I created Miss Piggy using Mephisto
genetics called "Man Bear Alien Pig" and my wife named it Miss Piggy.. ZZ then took her and hit her with some Skunk #1 Auto pollen and walla... Kermit's Finger Auto is ready to be tested....
Regular seeds, going to place both in a single pot slightly larger then the others... 2gal vs 1.5... hopefully at least
one will be a female..

Hey bro..... dat's what I thought too... so, he sent me a 5pk, gonna save me 1 for the collection and start

4 - Zkittlez Feminized from Weedseedsexpress.com - Granddaddy Purple x Grapefruit x Ruderalis...
Our Zkittlez autoflower seeds features an admirable stability, robust and bushy structure, up to 20% THC and a sweet candy taste.
This well-balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid is intoxicating with its irresistible smell and is able to fill the room with buds the size of an American football, ready to give you a 'cerebral' kick and a pleasant balanced body high. All without the risk of a time-consuming couch lock.
As the harvest approaches, you'll see multiple shades of green and cracks of orange, combined with undertones of purple and blue.
These 4 will be put into 1.5gal oxy pots... and because of the air trimming of the roots can remain in these and do quite well...

And, along side them a few oldies but goodies..

5 - Blue Himalayan F3.. this is an auto that can get some size to her... also, not feminized so lets see how well I did picking thru seeds as I think I can spot females... hehe.
The 5 will be started in my small orchid pots.... these get really big after sexing so maybe this will control height a bit.. plus I have no room for these unless I do this... hahaha..

2 - Kermit's Finger.. Created this with my seed making partner ZeroZero... first I created Miss Piggy using Mephisto
genetics called "Man Bear Alien Pig" and my wife named it Miss Piggy.. ZZ then took her and hit her with some Skunk #1 Auto pollen and walla... Kermit's Finger Auto is ready to be tested....
Regular seeds, going to place both in a single pot slightly larger then the others... 2gal vs 1.5... hopefully at least
one will be a female..
Morning Carty
I found this to lighten the day
1633946175376.png

Day 1.... starting seeds.

I always start seeds the same way because, well that's what works for me... I recommend you find the same and stick with it.. if it works, don't fix it...

First things first... clean schtuff up from last grow... bleach water, wipe down inside of tent & clean floor, fans, etc..

Clean up all the pots, scrub the bottoms to assure drain holes are not plugged up with calcium and salts...
oxy pot 3.jpg

The center one is the 2gal the K. Finger will go into together...

Drop seeds into water... give a stir before bed.... good seeds will all sink in the AM with another stirring...
my K Finger was dropped last and sank 1st.. why you should always run your seeds 6wks min..
Zkittlez from WSE.jpg and the 4 I'm dropping.. 4 starter Zkittlez.jpg

Mephisto meets Carty's momma of Sour60 to make Miss Piggy, the mom of Kermit's Finger...

My strain.jpg

procedures...
step 2 germination.jpg into damp paper towels and into baggies..
secret to keeping seeds warm.jpg place them somewhere warm & dark..
got oven mit.jpg my little secret spot... oven mit.. hehe

cleaned tent.jpg tent is clean
roots organic soil.jpg tomorrow prepping soil... filling pots and watering to get organics activated a day ahead of
planting...

stay tuned....

Attachments

• step 1 germination.jpg
    step 1 germination.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 10
Morning Carty
I found this to lighten the day
View attachment 280387

Morning Ros... funny thing is, that joke is EXACTLY how the name came about.. Miss Piggy was born because of using Mephisto's "man bear alien pig" .. crossing that with skunk #1 what else was I supposed to call the offspring right?

lmao.. thanks, gonna steal that photo...
kermits finger avatar.png

Last edited:
I saw the post with the picture of the seeds in the "breeder pack". My Zkittlez from ILGM was packed nearly identically. Same BIN number too, although I'm not sure what that means. I wonder if WSE and ILGM are sourcing from the same place?

Edit: in further deciphering the code on the packs I believe the first line is STRAIN-(SEX OF PLANT)(AUTO FLOWER)(NUMBER OF SEEDS). Example ZKZ-FAP10 = Zkittlez Female Auto flower 10 seed pack.
The second line is likely the warehouse location. The third line I'm unsure of. It's the same number on all 3 of my packa which leads me to believe it's probably an order number or customer number.
Regardless, I believe this means that WSE and ILGM are using a large seed distributor to distribute their seeds.
20210713_081629.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the post with the picture of the seeds in the "breeder pack". My Zkittlez from ILGM was packed nearly identically. Same BIN number too, although I'm not sure what that means. I wonder if WSE and ILGM are sourcing from the same place?

Edit: in further deciphering the code on the packs I believe the first line is STRAIN-(SEX OF PLANT)(AUTO FLOWER)(NUMBER OF SEEDS). Example ZKZ-FAP10 = Zkittlez Female Auto flower 10 seed pack.
The second line is likely the warehouse location. The third line I'm unsure of. It's the same number on all 3 of my packa which leads me to believe it's probably an order number or customer number.
Regardless, I believe this means that WSE and ILGM are using a large seed distributor to distribute their seeds.
View attachment 280428
You can add "Homegrown cannabis" to that list too. Same packaging. I find Homegrowncannabis to be the easiest transactions pay wise.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back