Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tent #2... babies for the next round and more sponsored plants from WSE and Diggy Soze

3 x gelato babies.jpg

new babies up potted.jpg

gelato 1.jpg

gelato 2 and 3.jpg

A strain called Gomers Su prise su prise su prise gifted to me, but cannot recall who... now, lets see who is 1st
to spot the Su prise... hahaha
gomers su prise.jpg

upzalberry.jpg
ub 1.jpg

ok.... I love to find out what plants love... so, here we have 2 Gelato in 1gal green Orchid Pots,
1 in a 1.5gal oxy pot... the green orchid pots plants usually develop larger thicker main roots... why I like
to use them for vegging but the 3gal felt for flowering..

Upzalberry in a 1.5gal oxy along with her sister who is in the sink atm draining after up potting and watering..

A single 2gal felt pot with, Gomer's Su prise... the pk was marked "Breeders Pack" ..
new babies up potted.jpg

In my Gorilla light tent oh yeah... SF1000 that now sell for twice as much as when I bought mine..

in my cool grow tent, I'm running 2 @ 40w ea LED full spectrum white .. these can be daisy chained, so
thinking about buying another 2pk, and putting one in the Gorilla tent to maximise things..
no yellow or purple glare.. seems to be
what they like...

My intentions are to use small tent for 1st month then as things come down in the Gorilla tent, move the 30 day
old plants over and keep this going until I have many many jars full.... then I'll have the freedom to grow one plant
maybe., veg it for for 2 full months, stake her out proper and put her into a 5gal pot.....

You still running spider farmer?

yEAH baby... If I had the $ I'd buy another or maybe go with the same version and makeup but by HGL, same
exact light.. but as you can see they perform quite well..
spider farmer light.jpg
Zkittlez 2 unleashed.jpg

Upzalberry 1.jpg

Attachments

• Kermit's finger.jpg
    Kermit's finger.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey girl how you doing? You have found the right one to follow on auto's Carty kicks a$$ with em.

Hi giggy, I'm doing great. I'm harvesting some Yumbolt's. I have a light problem. That I can't work out until March. Rosterman has directed me to the SpiderFarm 4000, I looked around all kinds of places at different light, and the SF sure sound good to me. Thank you Roster. So, I'm hanging around to learn to grow some tasty cannabis. I just started to get into Auto's and I stumbled upon Carty thread, Back at it. So, happy I did. He's got it going on. Thank you Carty. How are you doing giggy? Sure happy to see ya. Happy growing:)

Last edited:
I noticed there's not very many nodes/leads or limbs on the flowering plant..Is that the strain or did u intend for it to have so little bud sites?..

Hey brother... your AK47 looks amazing... think about cleainng up them bottoms real soon, improve air flow and
promote upward growth..
No sir, it's the genetics I'm testing for others... the seeds coming in from Weedseedsexpress so far are doing pretty good.. have some of their Bruce Banner on the way hoping to get some size with Sativa dom... gonna have to go
find your thread bro and support you back... thanks for popping in..

Carty what are the 40 Watters? Been thinking about some diy strip lights.

Hey giggy, just some el cheapos from the Zon, you know, Ama... man am I high.. lol.
the key brother is to stay with the daylight spectrum while still producing multiple Kelvin ratio's... and why if you
look at these lights you'll see diff color diodes and usually a single UV.. I've tried them all, stay away from the
Blurple.. these were I believe $40 a pair and can be daisy chained together....

Hi giggy, I'm doing great. I'm harvesting some Yumbolt's. I have a light problem. That I can't work out until March. Rosterman has directed me to the SpiderFarm 4000, I looked around all kinds of places at different light, and the SF sure sound good to me. Thank you Roster. So, I'm hanging around to learn to grow some tasty cannabis. I just started to get into Auto's and I stumbled upon Carty thread, Back at it. So, happy I did. He's got it going on. Thank you Carty. How are you doing giggy? Sure happy to see ya. Happy growing:)

I kept wondering if Ness was the same person from TCC.... hey girl, Cartman here, so nice to see ya at it... how ya like that Yumboldt? always thought it would be a tasty one.. that SF4000 is a great light, I run the baby SF1000 and could add another.. but man have the prices gone up.. almost double what I paid.. HGL runs the exact same Samsung diodes, basically exact same components.. but more USA made..

I've been out of the Auto scene for a bit, but love them so much I think this time I'm gonna stay for a bit..

Weedseedsexpress is continuing to sponsor this lucky old boy... up soon, their Bruce Banner

Hey brother... your AK47 looks amazing... think about cleainng up them bottoms real soon, improve air flow and
promote upward growth..
No sir, it's the genetics I'm testing for others... the seeds coming in from Weedseedsexpress so far are doing pretty good.. have some of their Bruce Banner on the way hoping to get some size with Sativa dom... gonna have to go
find your thread bro and support you back... thanks for popping in..

Hey giggy, just some el cheapos from the Zon, you know, Ama... man am I high.. lol.
the key brother is to stay with the daylight spectrum while still producing multiple Kelvin ratio's... and why if you
look at these lights you'll see diff color diodes and usually a single UV.. I've tried them all, stay away from the
Blurple.. these were I believe $40 a pair and can be daisy chained together....

I kept wondering if Ness was the same person from TCC.... hey girl, Cartman here, so nice to see ya at it... how ya like that Yumboldt? always thought it would be a tasty one.. that SF4000 is a great light, I run the baby SF1000 and could add another.. but man have the prices gone up.. almost double what I paid.. HGL runs the exact same Samsung diodes, basically exact same components.. but more USA made..

I've been out of the Auto scene for a bit, but love them so much I think this time I'm gonna stay for a bit..

Weedseedsexpress is continuing to sponsor this lucky old boy... up soon, their Bruce Banner

Yep it me, decided to see what's up and to become a better grower. Glad you like the SF lights, I will look into the HGL's. Thank you. I'll be trying Bruce Banner some time in the future👾

Yep it me, decided to see what's up and to become a better grower. Glad you like the SF lights, I will look into the HGL's. Thank you. I'll be trying Bruce Banner some time in the future👾

Hey Ness.... The Bruce Banner with the Strawberry Diesel influence in her should get some nice size to her and why I chose her really. People complain about the size of Autos, but it's really about choosing the right strain.. I mean, your average Kush veg' and run as a photo period only get to 3-4ft.. so as an auto your looking at a pure Indica being designed as balcony weed by the dutch for the sole purpose of being grown under the 3ft balcony edge....

But boy howdy did the Next Gen of Autos break all the molds... AK47 really improved size and it all took off from there... if you want an auto that will get bigger then 2ft balcony weed, ya gotta get one with at least 50% Sativa.

Ordered more pots, lights etc etc to keep things going on the right foot.... going to add 2 of the 2ft @ 40w LED
lights will be added into the Gorilla tent along with the SF1000 led light... trying to do it better..

I know it's only been 5 days, but here we go anyways.... UPDATE

T1 c (2).jpg

Kermit's Finger just beginning to show sex organs, no sexing yet.... 1mos be nice, she'll get huge..
K Finger d (2).jpg
K Finger b (2).jpg

Zkittlez by Weedseedsexpress plant #2
ZK 2 by WSE seeds.jpg

Zkittlez #1 just Supercropped and trimmed up a wee bit.... now just grow girl grow...
Zkittlez 1.jpg
UZB 2 (2).jpg

#1 was F.I.M. cut in attempt to get lower branches to take off better....
UZB 1 c (2).jpg

Gelato Auto fem by WSE Seeds... next group of autos now in smaller tent..
Gelato 1 (2).jpg

Upzalberry in rear and another Gelato Auto in front... 2nd of 3 total.... started 4 and this time, Mongo ate it...
That's right, my Dog ate my homework... hahaha. he will not touch buds, but dude loves a vegging plant and
if left on the floor to his access, he will destroy it.. Ladybug slipped up and Gelato #4 is DEAD.. sniff sniff..
The funeral was a flushing good time.
t2 c (2).jpg

Morning Carty what do you feed your babies or are you growing organic? Oh by the way your plant are doing great. :cool:

Kermit's Finger is a real beauty... however, I don't think she is an Auto Flower... I wasn't sure if this Miss Piggy stock used was before it went up north to Reibsi or before.. because his seed stock that I thought would be Auto Flower, was not... turns out the plant he pollinated with was called "Auto Affy" as a nickname only because she finished fast.. was hoping by hitting her with Skunk #1 auto would help revert her stock but failed to do so....

Genetics: Man Bear Alien Pig female plant from Mephisto seeds pollinated by my Sour60 x AK47...
Thus Miss Piggy....
Miss Piggy x Auto Affy was still called Miss Piggy.... grown in the Mtn's of Humboldt got to 11ft tall before being
taken by the PoPo.. 1/2 an acre of seeded stock.. sniff sniff.
MP x Skunk #1 Auto = Kermit's Finger and yes, Miss Piggy liked it...

Kermit's Finger is now at my buddy Atilla's place as he runs 7x's the LED lighting I do and since she is not an Auto
I want her blown up... gave him a 5gal felt pot to up pot her into after he takes cuttings off her to preserve her..

I also took my BOM plant, Black Oger of Manidoog (Manidoog is a black oger pantheon) over to his place to be
grown out... totally just a test plant at this time, but ya never know huh? I mean, Chemdog was found in bagseed
and who knows where the seeds came from.. so for this reason I always test stuff.

Morning Carty what do you feed your babies or are you growing organic? Oh by the way your plant are doing great. :cool:

Hey Ness.... funny you mention foods..
I'd just run out of my Roots Organics foods of 5yrs and was trying to figure out what to do when my bro Argo
hooks me up with a free sample pack of foods by Mills, a Dutch Co... so far it's ok but think it seriously needs to have Calmag added to the list of additional items needed... thinking of going back to an old favorite...
Foxfarm liquid foods, Big Bud, Grow and tiger bloom..

let ya know what I decide, but I do prefer Organics for the taste

Hey Ness.... funny you mention foods..
I'd just run out of my Roots Organics foods of 5yrs and was trying to figure out what to do when my bro Argo
hooks me up with a free sample pack of foods by Mills, a Dutch Co... so far it's ok but think it seriously needs to have Calmag added to the list of additional items needed... thinking of going back to an old favorite...
Foxfarm liquid foods, Big Bud, Grow and tiger bloom..

let ya know what I decide, but I do prefer Organics for the taste

Carty what do you think of General Organics? I got the go Box. This last crop was grown with General Organics. I'll fine out how well the crop did after curing. Just in time for Thanksgiving.🎃

Latest posts

Back