Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tent 2 update (2).jpg
stretching Zkittlez (2).jpg

and next up.... new pots, added a 3rd light.. seeds are dropped and now in damp paper towels.
new light and pots (2).jpg

Carty what do you think of General Organics? I got the go Box. This last crop was grown with General Organics. I'll fine out how well the crop did after curing. Just in time for Thanksgiving.🎃

I like the sounds of the foods and would run it myself..... not too happy with the Mills Dutch products.... supposed
to be a complete line no others needed.. yet I'm seeing
stretching Zkittlez (2).jpg
Zkittlez 1mo.jpg

deficiencies.. Calmag most likely.. so I'll most likely be
switching foods yet again and give these Mills foods to wifey for her outdoor plants...

I'm really thinking about just going back to an old favorite in Foxfarm nutrients. but I also like the Humboldts
Secret too.... time to do some research..

Babies Update...
win some, lose some..

with old seed stock your always taking a chance, especially when your not the one who stored it all these years..

Wild Thailand Ryder, dropped 4. All germinated normally, had tails when I dropped them into dirt.. only 1 decided
it wanted to experience photo synthesis... hehe. funny thing, it was already labeled #1.. weird..

Luckily I usually have a back up plan... and dropped replacement seeds using more of the Blue Himalayan Auto..
these are old to but fresh made when put away via my seed making partner ZZ..

So Far Who is Alive....
1 - Zkittlez Auto Fem by Weedseedsexpress (thanks guys for the beans)
1 - Gelato Auto Fem by " ..............WSE ................ "
2 - Blue Himalayan Auto F2 by Dos Amigo Seeds (Me and ZeroZero)
1 - Wild Thailand Ryder

DOA... 3 Wild Thailand Ryder's, 1 Gomer's Su Prise,

Replaced with.. 4 Blue Himalayan Autos..

My goal here is to get both tents going and harvest every 30 days... fill some dang jars for a change...

Feeding day, took a few shots... Weedseedsexpress's Zkittlez is incredible... 2 distinct pheno's, most likely one taking after mum and one dad..
auto 1n.jpg
auto 1m.jpg
auto 1q (2).jpg

Upzalberry by Diggy Soze.... he's not happy with the name of this creation... let me see what I can come up with after researching it's genetics a bit first...
auto 1c (2).jpg

Upzalberry #1
auto 1j.jpg

I think this one is either labeled wrong or a weird pheno of Upzalberry.. hmm?
auto 1b.jpg

The next ones are already in the makings.... WSE failed to send me the Bruce Banner seeds so I've gone ahead and used up their last 2 fem'd seeds I had on hand.... 1 Zkittlez and 1 Gelato.. and a few other goodies like Wild Thailand Ryder & Blue Himilayan..

auto 2f.jpg

Cuttings off of mature Autos in other tent.. just experimenting.. vs tossing them out. if I can get these to root up fast enough and run them with the next batch... we'll see what happens.. seedlings in center not showing up so.
auto 2e.jpg

Zkittlez
auto 2.jpg

Gelato
auto 2c.jpg

Other babies coming along for the ride... none of these are feminized cept the Zkittlez by WSE
auto 2a.jpg

auto 2b.jpg

Damn brother you got some Dank growing. You must have a lot of room. 😳
Killer job my friend,,,,,,as usual I might add.
You and GMO are on a role.

Damn brother you got some Dank growing. You must have a lot of room. 😳
Killer job my friend,,,,,,as usual I might add.
You and GMO are on a role.

Oh no sir.... it's all an illusion. You see, I promised Weedseedsexpress and Diggy Soze I would do seperate grow
threads after offering to sponsor me with beans.. exposure n all. ugh, from now on I'll stick to one thread, way to
much work all the double posting...

I only run 2 small tents.. 1 in a closet, other out..
Cool grow tent - 2 x 2 x 4
Guerilla Light - 2 x 2.5 x 6.7

Only have room in each tent for 6 to 8 plants... some wind up males but most are feminized...

and, I understand if you guys would like these all to be put here... I'd have no issues with that ok...

3 x 40w hlux leds.jpg

bh #1 grow 2.jpg

BH #2 grow 2.jpg

bh3  finally shows up to play.jpg

gelato 2 grow 2.jpg

WTR #1.jpg

zkittlez grow #2.jpg

Attachments

• budding up nicely.jpg
    budding up nicely.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 2
Back at it with Auto's and am absolutely loving it.... just spoke with my sponsor at Weedseedsexpress and they are sending me Bruce Banner and White Widow Autos feminized to start in 30 days... gotta keep this rotation going

Back at it with Auto's and am absolutely loving it.... just spoke with my sponsor at Weedseedsexpress and they are sending me Bruce Banner and White Widow Autos feminized to start in 30 days... gotta keep this rotation going

Carty u got some growing going on. i like to keep an eye on the Gelato Fem. I'll be growing one outside this Spring. :cool:

Carty u got some growing going on. i like to keep an eye on the Gelato Fem. I'll be growing one outside this Spring. :cool:

Thanks Ness... yours will probably be a photo period huh? I've been smoking on some and it is flat out incredible.. certain hits you really do taste Ice Cream flavor
She is amazing.... check her sister out
auto 1o.jpg

Last edited:
Auto's..... TIPS N TRICKS by Carty

Promoting upward growth in Autos can be tricky.. I started experimenting years ago and found out that this really
helps the plants concentrate on growing upwards toward the light... Lighting is another trick.. after week 1 you
have to raise the light to about 20" so the plants will stretch towards the light...

Attachments

• feed 1 (2).jpg
    feed 1 (2).jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 2
  • feed 1 n trim.jpg
    feed 1 n trim.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 2
  • feed 1 b (3).jpg
    feed 1 b (3).jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 2
  • first feeding (2).jpg
    first feeding (2).jpg
    112 KB · Views: 2
a variety of terps to enjoy for sure!

yes it is amazing what kind of plant transformation takes place in 30 days!

some plants can turn into a big surprise , some are duds lol......I do not like taking all the time to grow out a plant only to have it be mediocre in potency and tastes like dog poo

so I have some Bruse Banner seeds , some crosses , my question is , is the Bruce Banner worth growing or is it a potential dud?

I hope it's worth it, I have seed for it, but the "fast" version.

Bubba

a variety of terps to enjoy for sure!

yes it is amazing what kind of plant transformation takes place in 30 days!

some plants can turn into a big surprise , some are duds lol......I do not like taking all the time to grow out a plant only to have it be mediocre in potency and tastes like dog poo

so I have some Bruse Banner seeds , some crosses , my question is , is the Bruce Banner worth growing or is it a potential dud?

I feel ya, but just getting back into the Auto game I'm going thru yet another trial and error period trying to find
a few strains worthy of keeping around.. I really like the smoke from Diggy's creation referred to atm as Upzalberry but is working on a name change.. it's a wonderful mix if Mephisto strains, same one I'm reversing for him atm.

Few of these strains I know however and are seeds I put away 5-6yrs ago. sometimes though you just gotta take a few chances and one thing I can say... rather be lucky then good and I'm awful lucky... hahaha.

The Bruce Banner attracted me for the Sativa influenced high.. all I can do is grow and report for now..

I hope it's worth it, I have seed for it, but the "fast" version.

Bubba

I sure hope so too... probably why I went with such a well known strain in the White Widow Auto to run beside her..
Hoping being seed bank beans they are what should be expected.. I know so far their (weedseedsexpress) are
very excellent.. about a month away from testing her smoke, but sure grows purdy.. Zkittlez and Gelato..

Latest posts

Back