Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reversal of the one plant by Diggy Soze is going pretty good. She is getting ready to receive her 4th spray
and am now seeing the transformation coming about I do believe... what you say, I'm new to this.

reversal b.jpg
reversal c.jpg
reversal d.jpg

I've been growing tester plants of this strain from Diggy since I received the beans from him a few months ago...

Last week one finally came down around 65 days over at my bro Atilla's place as I'd brought a few to him to run..

The smoke is quite good, you know, for an auto.... HA. I just love it, a nice sweet berry taste to it and bag appeal
it's a great high with a unique genetic makeup using mostly Mephisto strains.. currently in development under the
trial name of " Upzalberry " and Diggy wants to change it... so for now it's still Upzalberry...

Diggy 1 (2).jpg

Diggy 2..jpg

2 Very Different phenotypes...

diggy e.jpg
z d 41 (2).jpg

morning Carty that's a nice-looking bud starting. O:K, Cart what are you spraying on your plants?
Just love the color of green.View attachment 283396

Why thank you girl.. these Auto plants are just such a diff animal. what they can stack on during their last 3wks of life is amazing.. pretty sure I'm looking at 70 days on the Zkittlez shorter pheno that is budding up faster.. then ya have her big sister looking closer to 80 days seed to weed..

I gotta say, Mills foods are working pretty well.. my bro Argo hooked me up with a sample pack as he works in a hydro store now... inside he had put a small bottle of Mammoth P I'll be running next round..
but the foods are sure keeping the plants happy and so far not too bad.. it fizzez when you mix it all together... doh

sometimes he Lee’s on the plants...I would never do that...but I do let my cats pee on my plants...cat piss kush baby

I do not Lee on my plants... I might Pee on them from time to time.... muwahahaha.. stop telling my secrets.. lol

I tell ya, the 2012 F2 stock of Blue Himalaya is growing so impressive.. maybe I'll get lucky and one will be a male so I can preflower pollinate a few ladies here and start having some creation fun..

I love breeding, okay, pollen chucking... using Auto's. If you drop the pollen in preflower and only allow the male to open a pollen sac or 2 you get a very small amount of seed stock to venture into.. this is the method I use to search for that one hit wonder.. so far my Gabagoo is the only strain passing the test of time and I want to add to her..

Some nice grease ya got there Amigo

what does the zkskittles smell like?

Hey Big, how's things.... been overwhelmed here a bit getting ready for a visit from little brother, seeing how he'll be in the spare room, ahem, hehe... I had to clean things up a bit, man am I messy.. doing this I'm like, man is that tent awful dirty.. so, yup... let's do a big clean up, my new bug stuff arrived... time to treat for fungus gnats and you do a soil soak for 20 min then flush.. and flush I did... think a few may have been slightly locked up as the water was brown.. to many feedings, not enough pure waterings... I think..

Yet, check out these plants.. not sure I'll ever get away from autos again.. they just like me I think.. hehe..

flush day b....jpg
Flush day...jpg
flush day n...jpg
flush day L...jpg
flush day i...jpg
flush day g...jpg
flush day c...jpg

ps.... Bro, this smaller Zkittlez smells very sweet like I have roses growing in the house.. the smaller pheno that is
finishing faster we are hoping will be ready around Christmas.. gonna be close. I like the term you used of Greasy
because I do tend to grow very greasy sticky weed... hehe. gonna be nice to fill larger jars for a change...

Oh.. got a sample nug of some Thai that ZeroZero grew out to about 18ft... here's one of the seeded buds.
Sativa bud seeded..jpg

ps.... Bro, this smaller Zkittlez smells very sweet like I have roses growing in the house.. the smaller pheno that is
finishing faster we are hoping will be ready around Christmas.. gonna be close. I like the term you used of Greasy
because I do tend to grow very greasy sticky weed... hehe. gonna be nice to fill larger jars for a change...

Oh.. got a sample nug of some Thai that ZeroZero grew out to about 18ft... here's one of the seeded buds.
View attachment 283703

old school herbs

Why thank you so much... been struggling with photo periods since I had to go to tents, but the autos seem to take to it so easily ane one doesn't have to worry so much about light leaks or forgetting timers, or general screw ups.. haha. Like my dog, very forgiving.. hehe. time to name a strain after him huh? Mongo.
thanks for always stopping in Ness..

old school herbs

It do look that way huh? he said that he had about a 2" gap in the roof he had a hard time getting to to close it up and 2 plants found there way out the cracks, grew another 4ft from a 15ft ceiling so he calls it Ceiling of Green.. hahaha.. go figure huh?
ZZ's ceiling of green lol.jpeg
ZZ's 20ft beasts.jpg
sea of ceiling.jpg

Some buds of the other one he just calls a mystery Sativa.. seeded by a Thai male.. he's good at missing
males as he gets older, plus he has a bone disease that gives him a lot of problems.. so god bless him for
what he does get accomplished at 70..
20211028_002230 (2).jpg

Looks like candy.

And here at Day #51 even more so... the smell is incredible. nice n sweet, like candy.
wse zpa 2d (2).jpg
wse zpa 2b (2).jpg

WSE Zkittlez pheno a (2).jpg

Your Welcome Cart. Started a Lemon Auto, it is now in paper towel, it's been two days and I think it has a tiny white root cracking through the shell. I'm waiting to make sure Lemon roots before I start a Journel.
1639217853822.png

Good luck Ness... your gonna do fine.. My little girls started showing sex just before week 3.... problem is, WSE
seeds says theirs are feminized and their Zkittlez just showed male.. doh. But, my Blue Himilaya F2's are doing
very well.. and so far all female. want a little peeksee

Blue Himi just after a little trim/LST work.. removed the top set of large fan leaf to open up lower shoots..
Blue  Himi 2 sexed today.jpg
Blue Himi 1.jpg

Zkittlez by Weedseedsexpress.com feminized???? NOT. sure looks MALE to me.. be pissed if I"d paid their
asking prices for seeds to get crap like this.. not impressed and think I'm done growing for them after 2
incidents..
wse hermie seeds.jpg
small tent sexing 4 (2).jpg

I am so glad I didn't allow others negativity keep me from getting back into Autos... was told it was a waste of time, why grow small plants blah blah blah.. sometimes you just have to follow your heart and when I grew Autos before
I always did quite well.. I think they just like me... hehe.

I think I may have one finish in time for the Holiday coming up... here she is at day #50.
WSE Zkittlez pheno a (2).jpg
gelato b (2).jpg

now her big sister.... Zkittlez 1
zkittlez plumping.jpg

Upzalberry by Diggy now called "Shire Stomper" .... center front, left rear... better shots in a week..
diggys Upzalberry.jpg

Attachments

• wse zpa 2b (2).jpg
    wse zpa 2b (2).jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1
Looking good Brother Cartman

any smells coming off those girls yet?

ignore the naysayers , whoremongers , adulterers , bunko steerers , and evildoers , they are all mostly fueled by jealousy

Good luck

Thank you, Cartman for the Luck, I know I can use Luck. Since, I'm growing under 8-T5's. The best Yumbolt plant I grew this last time was grown under the T5s, I just want ta grow. Cart, I'm going to try and PM u again. I wasn't able to send a PM last time. Happy growing. :cool:

Ive grown many plants from start to finish under HOT5s and got some nice dank.
I had an 8 tube 4ft system that put out 40,000 lumens that i could set right down on top of the canopy. When i was vegging with 6500k tubes they were 2" from the canopy and when flowering with 2700k i kept the 4" from the canopy. My buds were tight and were awesome.

Latest posts

Back