Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T5s where the first set of light that I start with. I just order a 10 pack of tall fabric pot from amazon, What was that price. I'll have to look back at my order. I should get them by tomorrow,

Well, I'm going to get started on deer stew. Happy travels.
1639504396677.png

Looking good Brother Cartman

any smells coming off those girls yet?

ignore the naysayers , whoremongers , adulterers , bunko steerers , and evildoers , they are all mostly fueled by jealousy

Hey Big... I went to open the tent tonight to do some flushing and wham... the aroma hit me right in the face... a
nice berry sweetness coming from the tent. as I brought out the small Zkittles plant I walked over to my visiting
baby bro and said, lightly touch it.. he said it was like touching honey.. very nice sweet smell coming off of her..
but not to loud either..

The T5s where the first set of light that I start with. I just order a 10 pack of tall fabric pot from amazon, What was that price. I'll have to look back at my order. I should get them by tomorrow,

Fabric pots make all the difference... I find that 2gal is enough for a plant that is only going to live 70 to 75 days eh?
especially because it air trims the roots..
this is why I start mine in plastic pots used for Orchids... lots of air holes and this type of pot allows the plant to establish the larger finger sized roots used for grabbing onto earth, rocks, etc... then up potting to felt pots begins
to break this stuff down.. I think this is why you need to run a good mychorrzae when roots are air trimmed...

Just my 2 cents on it...

I've got 2 more plants to sex then I'll begin up potting each one into a few Oxy Pots.. already culled one male Zkittlez that was supposed to be feminized by Weedseedsexpress... not impressed with their gear, mine is better.. LOL.

mychorrzae

I have a jar of Root Magic mychorrae +, I was going to start using it when I transplanted. I'm looking forward to this grow. I was going to start a Yumbolt but it turns out it is a photo. So, I have a Lemon Auto in paper towels right now. I'll be taking a look at it in a little while. This is the 2nd day in.

This is the first time Amazon has lost my order, 3 gal tall felt pots, and a nice wallet I got for TJ for Xmas. Amazon gave me the opportunity to replace or money back, I chose to replace my order. I should receive my item before Christmas. It's crazier this year at the postal service. Happy Growing. :cool:

Ness2
Those i grew in my DIY DWCs. I was living in Florida at that time and growing in DWCs. My medium believe it or not was Neoprene inserts. That is an 8tube 4ft HOT5 system. Put out 40,000 lumens. 6500k tubes for vegg and 2700k for flower. And yes they were Photos. And your more then welcome. I want ppl to know you can grow nice dank with HOT5s if done properly.

Ness2
Those i grew in my DIY DWCs. I was living in Florida at that time and growing in DWCs. My medium believe it or not was Neoprene inserts. That is an 8tube 4ft HOT5 system. Put out 40,000 lumens. 6500k tubes for vegg and 2700k for flower. And yes they were Photos. And your more then welcome. I want ppl to know you can grow nice dank with HOT5s if done properly.

I am giving my T5s a go. I just planted my Auto Lemon but I can't upload any picture so there is no since in starting a journal. I have to figure something out. I also live in Florida for some years, and I hated it. The seasons are all mess up. Here in GA I have my Season's. Which I'm enjoying very much. Have a good day.
1639737697063.png

Just keep them right on top of the canopy brother and they will be fine.

Morning my lemon auto popped the surf of the soil yesterday. It only has one cotyledons leaf but seem OK. I got to go down to the barn and see if I can fine my Xmas decorations before Christmas is over. Time to start this day.
1639830068134.png

nice crop Cart. I'm dreaming of a stash and other yummies. My time will come.
1641127377653.png

Thanks so much for the kind words and all the likes.. getting these small tents dialed in running photos was just causing me headaches.. not enough ceiling, some of the Autos barely fit. hehe.

I'm working on getting some of my original Miss Piggy seeds to grow, she was a real beast..

I am impressed with this Wild Thai Ryder Diesel from Fast Buds.. she flowers up very fast and starts to put weight
on compared to other autos.. nice structure and her height comes in typical.. 2 - 3 ft, bushy..

Day #38 (photos taken a week ago)
wtr.jpg

wtr halfway point (2).jpg

Gelato by WSE same age approx..
Gelato by wse needs food (2).jpg
gelato auto run 2. (2).jpg

Blue Hemi x 2... I think these were messed up as Autos... my bro ZeroZero made them, outdoors to close to
photo periods he seeded.. these are acting weird, one not sexing the other threw hairs then never flowered under
18/6.. nice plants, you can already see the blue hue to them... but no longer can call them an Auto.. sowwy..
blu hemi 1 needs food (3).jpg
blu hemi 2 unsexed still. (2).jpg
Auto run 2  (3).jpg

those plants look a little on the light green side

give them a shot of cal-mag Mang

and good to see Staind

Yeah, they just got abused here... shots a bit old. I had just treated them for a fungus gnat infestation I was losing.. now they are dead laying in the bottom of the tent awaiting vacuuming. It was a 20min soil soak on each one.
then treated them with a full organic dose of things, calmag being one of course, pk... some organics..

However, I don't believe the calmag that is in the Mills Foods mix of things isn't strong enough by itself.. think I need
to get a small container to add to it eh?

Notice the one up front still not coming around. I believe it's no longer an auto and think ZeroZero allowed
his photo period pollen to hit it also... scrapping her.
2 of 5, again.   grrrr (2).jpg

The WTR recovering just fine and beginning to add weight finally...
wtr 40+ day flower (2).jpg

The Gelato by WTR seeds still a bit rough but coming around..
auto gelato 40+ days flower (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back