Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next Up... Sponsored grow from OG 2.O brother. (Alaskagrown)

I've known this cat for almost 20yrs. Lost contact for many of that and just now hooked back up again. So cool as
he is still running my Wardawg strain, my 1st real cross. AK47 x Blue Moonshine bx3 male of mine.. crossed to
a badass ChemD. Donated 500 seeds to Chris as meduser.ca back then and AG is still loving it and growing it...
how cool is that.

Hooked back up with him when he offered the entire site beans he'd just made in 2021.. My next grow will be his

Auto Blueberry

Meanwhile, be passing the Gambian x Haze Auto to my partner Diggy Soze up in Mass to see what he can do with it.

Strain: Blueberry Auto F2
Breeder: Alaskagrown
Lights: All LED's, Spider Farmer SF1000, 2 Hlux 2ft @ 40wea all daytime spectrum.
Soil: Roots Organics
Schedule: 18/6 until last 2wks, 20/4

Tomorrow I will fill my 1gal pots 3/4 full and water them in.. by doing this early your allowing the organics in the soil to become active before the seedling goes into it..

Seeds will go into water overnight, then into paper towels for 2 days.. should be ready after that..

Cart do you use some kind of sticky pads on top of your soil. I notice yellow pads they have to be sticky right?

Cart do you use some kind of sticky pads on top of your soil. I notice yellow pads they have to be sticky right?

Yup... in the swamp, even store bought soils have fungus gnats or eggs in them.. so I have to use "Sticky Traps"
all the time. even had to soak the soil on the current grow and why they looked so sickly for 2wks..

I buy them by the bulk pack and cut my own up.. only way it's cost affective. some swear by mosquito dunks for
this also.. sticky traps work because most bugs are attracted to yellow light, thus the yellow. The land on it and
walla, stuck for life.

Carty Cool Thread
Have you ever grown
View attachment 279185
They have a drop Monday coming actually 12pm eastern time in the USA..I may grab something but I have most of their stuff and the stuff I need is never seen availavble . I'm growing Night Olws latest now. Queens Banner 3, Purple Pope, Poecicle and stomething that starts with an M. ALso growing 3 bears og x samsquanch, chemdawg, gorilla cookies, iced gushers, Runt hybrid, purple rocberry, and Unicon Burst from gas reaper..with 2 photo period runtz red pop crosses in the tent called OMFG

They have a drop Monday coming actually 12pm eastern time in the USA..I may grab something but I have most of their stuff and the stuff I need is never seen availavble . I'm growing Night Olws latest now. Queens Banner 3, Purple Pope, Poecicle and stomething that starts with an M. ALso growing 3 bears og x samsquanch, chemdawg, gorilla cookies, iced gushers, Runt hybrid, purple rocberry, and Unicon Burst from gas reaper..with 2 photo period runtz red pop crosses in the tent called OMFG
Sounds like you have a friend on the inside
Nice seeds

Nice seeds

Right, nice selection there RonnieB.. If you do any making of beans, remember us broke mofos... lol.

Thinking about looking for some to buy myself.. maybe hit up some brothers over at AFN.. for now, I'll await
these Blueberry Auto seeds to arrive any day now..

Right, nice selection there RonnieB.. If you do any making of beans, remember us broke mofos... lol.

Thinking about looking for some to buy myself.. maybe hit up some brothers over at AFN.. for now, I'll await

hey Amigo , if there are any beans in my collection that you are lusting for just holler…mi frejoles es tu frejoles

ecsd x ogers
c99
snow leopard
big sandy holyweed

Nice seeds
Nope no special treatment here judtv

I'm happy to share my extras

hey Amigo , if there are any beans in my collection that you are lusting for just holler…mi frejoles es tu frejoles

ecsd x ogers
c99
snow leopard
big sandy holyweed

Hey Big... You've already sent me the top 3. ZeroZero is running all of them this season along with some Super Skunk F5's and if we find a good stinky frosty male he may hit a few strains.. I've shared the Snow Leapard with my buddy Argo awaiting for him to blow it up.. we are running a few here and the ecsd but over at my buddy Atilla's place.. going there tomorrow night to do a photo shoot... lol

The Auto's I was waiting for from Alaska finally showed up.. put down 9 Gambian x Haze Autos..

I'm happy to share my extras

Up for any trading.? Have a few auto's now or photos but not many... just hate accepting beans without offering any up.. lol.

Hey Big... You've already sent me the top 3. ZeroZero is running all of them this season along with some Super Skunk F5's and if we find a good stinky frosty male he may hit a few strains.. I've shared the Snow Leapard with my buddy Argo awaiting for him to blow it up.. we are running a few here and the ecsd but over at my buddy Atilla's place.. going there tomorrow night to do a photo shoot... lol

The Auto's I was waiting for from Alaska finally showed up.. put down 9 Gambian x Haze Autos..

Up for any trading.? Have a few auto's now or photos but not many... just hate accepting beans without offering any up.. lol.
I have plenty of freebies I'll never use happy to help any fellow growers. No strings attached other than grow them don't hoard deal?

Shoot me a message and I'll hook you up

How cool... ya know what I find out. The more seeds I share the more love comes back to me.. Thanks brother..

And they are off...
9 for 9 on the seeds my brother up in Alaska sent me just recently...
Gambian x Haze Autoflower
Gambian x Haze day 1.jpg

BEWARE of Weedseedsexpress people.

I've had my last 2 grows ruined with freebies from them. Gifted me 5pks of seeds, I'd put down 4 and save one just
in case I loved the strain I could work it.. Gelato and Zkittlez.

Zkittlez out of 5 seeds I got one, repeat, 1 plant ... was very good mind you, but seeds are different sizes, colors and I actually had MALES in feminized seeds...

Gelato wasn't much better.. 2 of 5. good enough weed but don't feed it..

Wild Thailand Ryder Diesel on left WSE Gelato Auto on right
60 days 1.jpg

Gelato Auto
Gelato 60 days.jpg

Gelato 2mos in.jpg
Gelato 60 up close.jpg

Wild Thailand Ryder, my 10 yr old seed stock
wtr 60 days in.jpg
wtr 60 days.jpg
wtr my flash quit working lol (2).jpg

Nothing affects your ability to fill jars then bad grows. When you should be harvesting 6 beasty plants and you
wind up chopping down 2, it's just not working.. So, making some changes and going back to old school ways..
Not using feminized seed stock, starting 9 plants to get 4 to 5 nice females, then up potting the girls.. this worked
for me for years and I'm going back to it..

My next few grows are already decided.. and since these 2 plants will be coming down in 2 wks at 75 days, I'll be
ready to start 9 more and it will be the Blueberry Autos.

I'd like to thank an old friend of 20yrs, Alaskagrown, for donating not just to me but more then 20 others...

Excellent work you are doing with the autos and various seed banks. Every time you post I cannot block out of my head the voice of Eric Cartman as I am reading your stuff, including Eric's attitude.

Well hell, might as well change my Avatar to give you a little sumin sumin.. brb.

After all.. I'm a bit of a fatarse, and for sure have the sarcasm and smart arse mouth to be Cartman. I changed it to
Carty when I joined here so when you google that name hopefully I won't show up anymore.. hahaha.

And, instead of waiting and since I'm like less then 2wks from chopping this WTR.. I've gone ahead and put down
6 Blueberry Autos from Alaskagrown, thanks dude. yours are on the way. Love trades.
his Gambian x Haze went 9 for 9, all up and green. I dropped 6 seeds into water and overnight all sank.. now in damp paper towels and inside a baggie, they should be ready Sunday or Monday night depending on how long I want the tails to get.

These 6 are going into my Oxy pots.. so be cool to do a side by side grow of the 2 setups.. and all these gotta be sexed, but I always had good luck doing that. Not sure yet if females will get up potted or if I see what I can do with these smaller pots..

see ya soon..

Gamz... Gambian x Haze Auto by Alaskagrown

2 days old, born on my Mom's birthday so this is being grown in her memory as she loved my home grown
meds I'd send her. . (RIP Sandy Bottoms)
Gamz x 9.jpg
gamz x 6.jpg
gamz twins.jpg
gamz h.jpg

Latest posts

Back