Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually have never had a problem popping seeds in good ole mother earth. I've had to dig them up a few times and bring them closer to the top because they had sunk down when watering but they popped their heads up eventually. I use to use the paper towel method but stopped using it and went back to mother natures way.😁

I actually have never had a problem popping seeds in good ole mother earth. I've had to dig them up a few times and bring them closer to the top because they had sunk down when watering but they popped their heads up eventually. I use to use the paper towel method but stopped using it and went back to mother natures way.😁
I thought I would try that next seed grow like GMO did Next time off centered in a root riot plug just scratched up a bit.

Carty. Here is one of your Gabagoo babies seeing the light of day for the 1st time. Mother natures way.😁
20220327_092312.jpg

Not really having a problem popping them but I will remember the bite thing…😊 the seed actually popped in the glass but when I put it in the root riot plug it never came up. I then tried it again with the more comfortable method in peat plug with another seed of the same strain this time scratching it up a bit first. It as well popped in the glass but didn’t pop out of the dirt. None of my other seeds have ever done this. Big said it may be genetics. I have one more seed of that strain left but have made notes to try something new next time with it. I think I will go with the paper towel method next time thinking they may be drowning a little in the glass. Thanx Carty 😊

Sounds like a very hard shell seedling that may be getting pinched by the shell not opening enough and killing the tap root..
many things cause this from wrong nutrients being pushed thru the plant during pregnancy.. read the labels.. hahaha.
storage, green seeds not quite ready.. it happens..

Try this: Soak in good water overnight, give a stir in am and if seeds sink.. they are ready for step 2, paper towel method.
During this you want to keep them warm and dark. so damp, not wet, paper towel, into baggie, into oven mit.. 2 days..
check seeds, if tails are not 2" long, go another day.

Plant into watered pot.. I say this because if pot isn't watered in the seedling can sink vs starting the next day.. never pack the dirt..

I thought I would try that next seed grow like GMO did Next time off centered in a root riot plug just scratched up a bit.
Careful, so easy to lose the seeds into the Abyss.... fill pot halfway, water in to settle soil a bit.. fill to top and water again..
now your ready to plant seeds 1" down. keep the upper crust from drying out to much until seeds pop up.. I use an eye dropper and just keep the soil moist where seedling sits.. with some luck you'll get this..
few days old.jpg

Carty. Here is one of your Gabagoo babies seeing the light of day for the 1st time. Mother natures way.😁
View attachment 291406

Nice... hope you get a female my friend. need someone to do a seed run of Gabagoo... down now to 15, the last
15.. doh.

Gamhazn is Amazn for sure.. Still have to collect the seeds off plant #7 from my buddy Atilla.. not talked to him for 2wks to she should be about ready.. plus 2 of the taller ones might go over to him.. gotta make a few adjustments
since deciding to run an photo period run in the larger tent...

B. Angel pkg (2).jpg
Mars Grow 1 (2).jpg
B A2 (2).jpg
watering day (2).jpg

Gamhazn F2 turned out to be very good smoke. Needs to be run 65 to 70 days to hit a nice goodness worthy of
a chop.. mine we all hit with pollen during preflower, just slightly, and it makes them finish a little faster.. taking
mine from 53 to 65 days to keep from losing seeds into the dirt...

Gamhazn F3 by Carty.jpg

Gamhazn is Amazn for sure.. Still have to collect the seeds off plant #7 from my buddy Atilla.. not talked to him for 2wks to she should be about ready.. plus 2 of the taller ones might go over to him.. gotta make a few adjustments
since deciding to run an photo period run in the larger tent...

View attachment 291697View attachment 291698View attachment 291699View attachment 291700

what ya doing with the Blue Angels?

we are planting a couple in the great outdoors and I’m curious as to how big they get

good luck Amigo!

what ya doing with the Blue Angels?

we are planting a couple in the great outdoors and I’m curious as to how big they get

good luck Amigo!

First grow from a new batch of Sponsor Seed packs. Sends me about 10 in each pack of 6 and hear he does it for orders too.. great guy Matt.. I've got 5 going indoor under my new light from Mars Hydro that I'm testing for a year.
they are just now a week old and look very nice, uniform good genetics. I wanted to start these first as I've been so curious about the Hells Angel's OG. A strain Oldsog is working also..

I like doing the photos this run, but think I"ll leave it to my partner Atilla to run those as he has so much more room to veg them longer and do them right. He's running about 30 of the feminized Urkle x White Runtz testers...

This Gamhazn F2 is just that and I have to agree with Alaskagrown on his choice of name over mine.. this stuff is
amaz'n.. and, I took it a wee bit early due to seeding.. although did run one of them to 64 days just to see what
was what and she really started to produce a rotten fruity aroma that come thru in the taste too.. potency is NOT
an issue, believe me.. she is covered in trichomes and will become a permanent part of my garden...

After this one photo period grow, it's back to autos for me and I'll be running a few batches of Beserk Autos..

tags.jpgtags b.jpg
I keep a lot of info right on my tags...
DOB... date of birth of course.
DOS... date of sex
SPRC.. date of super cropping aka: pinching or breaking branches

Easier then keeping notes in a notebook and if you buy the right labels they clean off with rubbing alcohol to be used again and again.. the skinny tall white ones not so much.

your getting ready to see why I have to go back to full autos. I can start them in my small tent, but finishing them is a different story as they are already hitting the light..

Autos tent 1.jpg

G7 auto.jpg

My Agoo in the rear are beasts for sure.... I'm really like the Beserk Auto in left front and looking forward to running
more of his workings... especially after researching just what he's working with..

Beserker7205 has created Beserker Autos.

I'm impressed with this small breeder for doing things right. He used great genetics and multiple packs of seeds to hunt down his Mom.. Grape Dosi Breath by RocBud..

What I give him big Kudos because, many folks, myself included, have taken others genetics and crossed them thinking we are making strains.. we're not but we know it and play at it having fun.. but he didn't do this. He
crossed very reputable strains after searching thru each, then just kept it simple and honest.. it's this x to this..

Unfamiliar with his works I failed to realize this until I started to research his genetic line up for my own info.. and
was impressed on all fronts how he went about what he does. Great Autos and I cannot wait to prove it.

How.. by taking him on as a seed sponsor for my Auto Flowering grows for the next few grows.. this current grow
of Black Strap x his male Grape Dosi Breath (GDB).

LST done.jpg

Such beauty Cartman. I can't wait until I get 1/2 as good as you are in growing Auto. Yummy

Hey Ness... Thank you so much. and remember how I talk about getting distracted. I just did that to myself after
swearing I was growing nothing but autos for a while and it has messed up my rotation big time. starting plants a
few days or week apart from one another. this is how I wind up with poor yields I'm believing.

I'm the type that needs to take down everything at the same time, dry it up, jar it up and test it up...

Starting the Blue Angel will be a nice grow to do, but I got distracted.. learn from me still making old mistakes.

What's happened is, the Autos are out growing the small tent and are supposed to be up potted and go into the
bigger tent, well, taller and half a foot wider.. hahaha.

when all I want to do is start 6 more Autos...

And don't worry Ness... with the Pkg your getting ready to receive you'll be able to practice and get your feet wet.
get a few grows under your belt and things will improve drastically..

NOTE: You can almost mimic an Auto using photo periods.. flip them at 2wks old to 12/12. depending on their
typical stretch when flipped to flowering, some up to 3x's, can still finish 3-4ft. what I've decided to do with the
Blue Angels.. hehe.
Blue Angels and Irene.jpg
Blue Angel #2 (2).jpg

How old are the above. Beautiful. I went and started 4 more Blueberry. Started them in a qt size plastic bags with a set of hole in the bottom and holds on the sides. Will see what these plants will do.

Latest posts

Back