Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey brother. My second Gabagoo I planted has its head up licking the sun. That's two I got going now. The 1st one is 2 weeks from seed and looking good.
Also got 2 zkittle Autos from GMO that have poped. That's 100% germination rate mother natures way. Well I did give them a little help by removing some soil off their little heads. But that's just the Dad in me. Help my babies take their first breath of fresh air. 😁

Hey bro..... dat's what I thought too... so, he sent me a 5pk, gonna save me 1 for the collection and start

4 - Zkittlez Feminized from Weedseedsexpress.com - Granddaddy Purple x Grapefruit x Ruderalis...
Our Zkittlez autoflower seeds features an admirable stability, robust and bushy structure, up to 20% THC and a sweet candy taste.
This well-balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid is intoxicating with its irresistible smell and is able to fill the room with buds the size of an American football, ready to give you a 'cerebral' kick and a pleasant balanced body high. All without the risk of a time-consuming couch lock.
As the harvest approaches, you'll see multiple shades of green and cracks of orange, combined with undertones of purple and blue.
These 4 will be put into 1.5gal oxy pots... and because of the air trimming of the roots can remain in these and do quite well...

And, along side them a few oldies but goodies..

5 - Blue Himalayan F3.. this is an auto that can get some size to her... also, not feminized so lets see how well I did picking thru seeds as I think I can spot females... hehe.
The 5 will be started in my small orchid pots.... these get really big after sexing so maybe this will control height a bit.. plus I have no room for these unless I do this... hahaha..

2 - Kermit's Finger.. Created this with my seed making partner ZeroZero... first I created Miss Piggy using Mephisto
genetics called "Man Bear Alien Pig" and my wife named it Miss Piggy.. ZZ then took her and hit her with some Skunk #1 Auto pollen and walla... Kermit's Finger Auto is ready to be tested....
Regular seeds, going to place both in a single pot slightly larger then the others... 2gal vs 1.5... hopefully at least
one will be a female..
Lol.. what's green and smells like bacon? Kermits finger. 😊 How is the Gelato? I'm growing that this season.

Doesn't Agoo like pretty with all those roots. What size pot is she in now?
Well, not a typical up potting for me, was out of 2gal felt, so she went into a 1.5 gal oxy pot. Only slightly larger, but prevents root bound issues..

Lol.. what's green and smells like bacon? Kermits finger. 😊 How is the Gelato? I'm growing that this season.
Lmao..
Love saying Gelato Auto.. hehe. Very good smoke btw. You'll enjoy it, decent yields.

Hey everyone.... many of you who know me know I have a secret love for Auto Flowering strains... I took a 4yr break and when I returned I was gifted some Sour60 seeds from Bigsur51

This started a 5yr venture into these very cool plants... I broke most of the rules of, you can't do that with autos... all except cloning, that's true, waste of time.... hahaha. no reveg, duh uh..

Diggy Soze has really helped me light this flame back up for autos.. teaching me how to make feminized seeds and, going as far as to supply everything I need.. how cool is that. I now consider myself in cooperation with him...

As of now, I have 2 seedlings up & running of the Uzinberry just a few days old.... stay tuned, this thread is going to take off here soon and be glad to help and answer any questions..
during my 5yrs of growing Autos I received some excellent tutorials from a breeder in the UK.... we were in the process of him opening his own seed bank, was helping with seeds stock
and trials when he was injured very bad in a motorcycle accident halting it all... sad because his goal was to help people in pain ....

Hello mate how are you.. I'm Mac I've been on few times but will be posting more over the next while. I grow autos and only autos at the minute. I'm lookin into the cloning techniques also. I'm.looking forward to see your work autos are more capable than alot think if treated accordingly. I don't really like talkin numbers. I grow for myself and gift away any extra. But I love smoke my brains out all day long. I eat it make all sorts of stuff out of it. Goin build a lab and start seeing what I can make. My background is engineering this saved my life so now I give them the best life I can. My space is 208ft² I run 26ltr root pots living home made soil. I run 2x ts3000 2x 315w 4k cmh and a 630w led bar light (1mx1.2m) one the 2.9ionml lol 3 t8 ac infinity in a custom setup with condinsator. Kingspan 100mm all round and the room was based off a fridge for like a butcher as I thought it be the best at holding the heat and everything consistent once set. Day Nd nyt temps change by less than 0.5° and im running on next to nothin so big lights. I.will get pics and videos up. I'm just waitin on this post man with my new light Nd few bits of 8" duct to get her tied away. N one more sheet of moisture board as I broke my last one and need to finish the room lol. YouTube channel i been playing with the idea. On aye forgot my whole room is WiFi so can control change everything even water from anywhere in world even fill my res and im living soil so don't ph or anythin only lst. I just got seeds there so have I think 60 odd auto strains (some doubles as two companies do same strain) i have 2 frosted gelato 2 gsc 2 black domina and 2 blueberry mango and 1 Mexican Airlines. At the minute is there any strains ud recommend??? Really looking forward to get chatting lad

Damnt one of my Zkittles didn't make it. Fking bird got to it. Now I'm really pissed. I see dead birds in my future.😡
Fking Mockingbird. Texas State Bird. I can't kill it the law says. Me thinks it will be a suicide.🤨

MAC420 I look forward to meeting a new auto friend. your setup sounds amazing and what many of us dream of..
gonna be nice when you get a thread going and we can see your method of madness.. hope you'll be sharing..
I've been trying a lot of different autos.. Mephisto makes decent gear, stay away from Weedseedsexpress for sure, seeds are crap.. I have a buddy who owns Berserk Autos that are amazing. he used Grape Dosi Breath by RocBud as the daddy and great genetics for moms. Running his Forgotten Cookies III x GDB and it is frosty as heck even with me bleaching them a bit with my new light to close.

Damnt one of my Zkittles didn't make it. Fking bird got to it. Now I'm really pissed. I see dead birds in my future.😡
Fking Mockingbird. Texas State Bird. I can't kill it the law says. Me thinks it will be a suicide.🤨

Um, they are known for bad depression, they say it's caused by them eating weed.. so yeah, suicidal for sure. hahaha.

Man that sucks. I see you in your garage building little 1ft chicken wire setups to cover your plants.. I think if you use
a 2 liter bottle, wrap the chicken wire around the top 3/4 of it and walla, Suicide Prevention at it's best.... :angiesfavorite:

Well, lets see what things look like in the tent now that I've raised the light a bit. Amazing what just a foot does.

I removed the long wires that come with it as hangers, used the clips only to attach to 4 yoyo hangers.. pulled the
light up all the way and walla. set it at 75% power and gonna run it at that for now see how things go.. plants are a
bit bleached but are improving ... next batch will do better I'm sure, just a learning curve, again... lol

Let's raise the light up and see if we can prevent the plants from bleaching...
mh 3.jpg

Light will still go up another few inches.. just need to trim up the excess rope from the yoyo hangers..
mh 4.jpg

I run 2 fans, 1 bounces off the light while the other blows down onto the plants on low speed...
mh raised light b.jpg

Berserk Autos on the left will soon be filling my tents.. thanks bro
mh raised light c.jpg

Temps and humidity are looking very nice...
mh tent temps.jpg

Tent 1 bed time.jpg GOOD NIGHT tent 1 door closed.jpg

Just a few shots so we can see if things change in a week..

cooking lol.jpg

Let's go Berserk
Berserk Auto def arrrrgh.jpg

Ber A.jpg

And why do I love Berserk Autos... right here is why
Ber B.jpg

Gambian F7 and these ladies stink to high heaven, are suffering from being in 1gal pots and are also a bit bleached by the new light being to close.. yup, I did everything I could to punish these ladies... sometimes ya gotta test things.. I learned my regular method is the right one for me and not to stray ever again...
Gambian F7 deficincies arrghhh.jpg

Gambian F7 stinky girl.jpg

Gambian F7 stinks bad.jpg

MAC420 I look forward to meeting a new auto friend. your setup sounds amazing and what many of us dream of..
gonna be nice when you get a thread going and we can see your method of madness.. hope you'll be sharing..
I've been trying a lot of different autos.. Mephisto makes decent gear, stay away from Weedseedsexpress for sure, seeds are crap.. I have a buddy who owns Berserk Autos that are amazing. he used Grape Dosi Breath by RocBud as the daddy and great genetics for moms. Running his Forgotten Cookies III x GDB and it is frosty as heck even with me bleaching them a bit with my new light to close.

Um, they are known for bad depression, they say it's caused by them eating weed.. so yeah, suicidal for sure. hahaha.

Man that sucks. I see you in your garage building little 1ft chicken wire setups to cover your plants.. I think if you use
a 2 liter bottle, wrap the chicken wire around the top 3/4 of it and walla, Suicide Prevention at it's best.... :angiesfavorite:

Alryt buddy yes its amazing making new friends with same interests. This is my own little youtokiea haha and I will 100% be sharing new thread is coming i am just finishing off few.bits and get new camera. But this is a little taste of what I build the last 6 week from scratch. Anyway maphesto I haven't actually tryed yet which is a surprise. I.have tryed ALOT of company's but only use one supplier. Mostly stick to barneys farm FASTBUDS Dutch passion. And bakery seed co ( I've been very surprised with tbh. Personally. Really lookin forward to watching your post.
20220415_194419.jpg

Hello mate how are you.. I'm Mac I've been on few times but will be posting more over the next while. I grow autos and only autos at the minute. I'm lookin into the cloning techniques also. I'm.looking forward to see your work autos are more capable than alot think if treated accordingly. I don't really like talkin numbers. I grow for myself and gift away any extra. But I love smoke my brains out all day long. I eat it make all sorts of stuff out of it. Goin build a lab and start seeing what I can make. My background is engineering this saved my life so now I give them the best life I can. My space is 208ft² I run 26ltr root pots living home made soil. I run 2x ts3000 2x 315w 4k cmh and a 630w led bar light (1mx1.2m) one the 2.9ionml lol 3 t8 ac infinity in a custom setup with condinsator. Kingspan 100mm all round and the room was based off a fridge for like a butcher as I thought it be the best at holding the heat and everything consistent once set. Day Nd nyt temps change by less than 0.5° and im running on next to nothin so big lights. I.will get pics and videos up. I'm just waitin on this post man with my new light Nd few bits of 8" duct to get her tied away. N one more sheet of moisture board as I broke my last one and need to finish the room lol. YouTube channel i been playing with the idea. On aye forgot my whole room is WiFi so can control change everything even water from anywhere in world even fill my res and im living soil so don't ph or anythin only lst. I just got seeds there so have I think 60 odd auto strains (some doubles as two companies do same strain) i have 2 frosted gelato 2 gsc 2 black domina and 2 blueberry mango and 1 Mexican Airlines. At the minute is there any strains ud recommend??? Really looking forward to get chatting lad
Fuckn A right. Sounds like you got it locked down tight. So many new strains. They all sound so yummy. Frosted Gelato..I mean can I put it in my cereal.

Alryt buddy yes its amazing making new friends with same interests. This is my own little youtokiea haha and I will 100% be sharing new thread is coming i am just finishing off few.bits and get new camera. But this is a little taste of what I build the last 6 week from scratch. Anyway maphesto I haven't actually tryed yet which is a surprise. I.have tryed ALOT of company's but only use one supplier. Mostly stick to barneys farm FASTBUDS Dutch passion. And bakery seed co ( I've been very surprised with tbh. Personally. Really lookin forward to watching your post.
View attachment 294215
Yeah, wow is an understatement right chere.. what a beautiful setup, the man rocks it hard. I got turned onto Mephisto by a buddy who used to get them at an auction then send to me. Used it to make a few crosses..
check out a really underated strain I've grown called "Kush Van Stitch" by breeder Stitch, pretty sure Herbies used to carry it. LR #2 x OG Kush. He must of used a big OG because them ladies got big in just a 3gal pot..

My next seeds to start will be..
Berserker next batch.jpg

Grape Dosi Breath is his breeding male by Roc Bud is: (Dosidos X Ogkb) X Grape Rolex Auto

Dark Jedi by Brother Mendel's is: Baby Yoda OG (Winner 2020 AAOG International Grow Off) x Black Label Cookies II
Thanks for tuning it, very early start atm so not much to see.. almost a week in.. hehe.

yer killing’ it Amigo!

Thank you as always my friend.. things are getting better fast that's for sure. I think the soil I bought this last time messed me up to as I'm seeing weird def I've not seen in some time. of course, HTG had no Roots Organics today, so it's back to Strawberry Fields. Luckily my buddy buys so much soil from a feed store, they give him a deal now so instead of $28 a bag, $15. yeah.. so getting 2 tomorrow..

Took Agoo over to him tonight and back to getting serious about rocking these autos...
Oh,, went over to my buddy Atilla's tonight.. he's growing out a few autos, Gambian F7.
Gambian f7...jpg

More to come soon...

Just a few shots so we can see if things change in a week..

View attachment 294191

Let's go Berserk
View attachment 294193

View attachment 294194
And why do I love Berserk Autos... right here is why
View attachment 294195

Gambian F7 and these ladies stink to high heaven, are suffering from being in 1gal pots and are also a bit bleached by the new light being to close.. yup, I did everything I could to punish these ladies... sometimes ya gotta test things.. I learned my regular method is the right one for me and not to stray ever again... View attachment 294196

View attachment 294198

View attachment 294199

Looking great Carty the pistil are looking yummy.

Latest posts

Back