Auto help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KentuckyGold

Reaction score
Hey all I have this Girl Scout Cookie auto growing in my garden. She is 2 months old now but I’m not seeing any bud yet. She was supposed to be done in 2 months so I’m a little worried. What do you all think? Will she be ok and start producing for me? Any comments and advice is very appreciated!!

Attachments

• 7CB16713-F669-4928-BB7C-07CD9032F309.jpeg
    7CB16713-F669-4928-BB7C-07CD9032F309.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 36A982EC-D162-4229-B79A-ABDC639E9ED5.jpeg
    36A982EC-D162-4229-B79A-ABDC639E9ED5.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 3AB8602E-7D6E-41B3-BE74-CC3850486A2A.jpeg
    3AB8602E-7D6E-41B3-BE74-CC3850486A2A.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 916A7D0A-001B-4591-BA9B-6A277995B393.jpeg
    916A7D0A-001B-4591-BA9B-6A277995B393.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 81F84D87-8C24-442D-88F5-56F0AAF0A807.jpeg
    81F84D87-8C24-442D-88F5-56F0AAF0A807.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 75
I would say that, contrary to what you believe, that these are not actually autos. A plant that is not showing flowers after 2 months is just not an auto. The pictures did not come up for me, so I couldn't look at them.

If they are photoperiod, as they appear to be, they should start flowering in about a month or so and finish sometime in Sept or Oct.

Dang wish I could get the pics to you to see. That same thing occurred to me that they may be photo though they were supposed to be auto when I ordered them. Yeah it’s been over two months.... wow this is a game changer for me is that is what they are

If they are photos I’m in a dilemma. Got several close to home thinking they would be done soon and not get very tall....

It’s 3 1/2 feee tall right now. With no bud. It’s a dang photo isn’t it

I agree, the pictures don't look like Autoflower. I have several different strains growing right now, and even though this is my first year growing, and some Autoflowers to boot, NONE of mine are near approaching 3 feet( not counting the pot). I planted mine on Easter this year. Right now, I have about 3 that are pretty close to finished, is not overdone. The tallest is a Wipeout Express Auto, and it is about 2 feet tall, not counting the pot. Go over to the thread I have on Autos and you can see the pictures, (not needing to post new pictures here) Irregardless, ALL of my autos have flowers, even those whose genetics/strain make them not come into "harvest" all at once. They were all flowering at a very young age, and also short. Those pots are 2 gallon fabric for reference of size. (link to other thread) https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/autos.76419/#post-1059371

While autos generally don't get very big, they can. The real kicker is that they are not flowering yet. Do you have alternating nodes?

I would be getting to doing some training on these before they start flowering. Grab some stakes and twine and start bending these over a little bit every day. You can get a plant to grow fairly short with some heavy duty training.

Hope these can finish for you. The difference in yield between a photo and an auto is generally huge. Green mojo to you!

I've never grown auto flowers before but those pictures certainly look like a regular old plant to me.
Top them, that will promote more side growth and help keep your plants shorter.
Good luck, it's a bummer you didn't get what you ordered but if life gives you photos instead of auto's grow 'em out and smoke 'em.

Hope they were not ordinary "ditch weed" hemp. That would be a kicker! Can you imagine some unscrupulous seed seller going out and getting wild ditch weed hemp seeds and selling them off as top line named strains? Bet it will happen if not already.

That is the reason that it is important to buy from a reputable dealer with a good reputation. Although, honest mistakes can happen (like getting photoperiod seeds when you ordered autos), you should never have to worry about getting ditch weed seeds if you buy from a reputable seed dealer.

Autos will do weird things when the daytime and nighttime temps vary widely. I don't think that this would be 3/12 tall if it were having problems though.
Prolly someone at the seed Company mixed up some seeds. :(

I hope she flowers soon!

I really appreciate the help people. Yeah long as she gives some bud im happy lol. Just unexpected I guess.

I bought from sensibleseeds.com. They were caught by customs and they worked with me and sent me them again at discount price. This time I bought insurance. They did not germinate well at all. (May have been my fault I’m a newbie). I told them about it and they sent them again and they are doing great! The one I showed a pic of is from the first batch that did not germinate well at at.

I was looking at their site. They have Girl Scout auto and photo from the same provider at the same price ha ha. Could have easily been mixed up.

QUOTE="The Hemp Goddess, post: 1059437, member: 2463"]That is the reason that it is important to buy from a reputable dealer with a good reputation. Although, honest mistakes can happen (like getting photoperiod seeds when you ordered autos), you should never have to worry about getting ditch weed seeds if you buy from a reputable seed dealer.[/QUOTE]

Last 4 times I bought seeds was from seedsman.com They had good prices, and huge selection. On top of that they shipped from within the U.S.A. Last 2 times they came from Oklahoma.... regular packaging.... and NO stealthy (hid in hem lining or inside CD case.. just the same packaging that was from the seed breeder. Well marked, which is nice.

Latest posts

Back