Auto hybrid doing nicely

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
I've got a crop of hybrids coming up and have selected a pair as a possible strain to try. The female is AK48xMint Choc (Mint Choc is Feral Sativa x Aurora Indica), and the male is AK48xKaliman's Cheese.

Genetics:
Fem 2xIndica 1xRuder 1xSativa
Male 1.5xIndica 1xRuder 1xSativa (as near as I can guess)

AH1.jpg

AH1b.jpg

AH2.jpg

Hi ya, leaf! Good to see you! Looking good, my friend :hubba:

Thanks Art. It's just an experiment. I'm hoping that with the auto gene on male and female it will be an auto.

LM look you are lacking the dark green vigor they could use some kelp or somthing. how long did it take for you male to grow his balls??

Mountain209man said:
LM look you are lacking the dark green vigor they could use some kelp or somthing. how long did it take for you male to grow his balls??

Dark green in maturity of flower be it M or F is unidealistic, flowering plants need a lot less N thus leading to pale green and not dark green.

Plants look fine to me Leaf :)

:peace:

The male is about 4 weeks I would say. I could check in the grow log. One thing I have noticed is that the auto gene seems to result in slow growth. The fem could use a bit of ferts, I'll start today. Mainly for seed, this one. She's quite sticky already.
I've already partially pollinated the female and thrown the male out; it was dripping pollen all over the show, yesterday. There are three more of the cheese hybrids just out of curiosity... but I will be putting some Aurora to germinate next, since I have a lot of cheese in jars already.

Latest posts

Back