auto jungel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
002.JPG:holysheep: they are all turning fem:D out of 10 i started 10 are fem great stuff,,,these are just reg autos iv crossed myself ,,,,im not complaning but i hadent planed for 10 out of the 10 to be fem thers 8 at bout 3 week and 2 on ther 5th ,,,,my space is small and im only useing 300watt cfl,,,, a few have got the strech on,,, must be in the sereach for light ,,, ill be hapy to just pull a couple of oz from them,,,////any 1 any ideas as to why they are all going fem?,//peace [j]

Ive gotten strange numbers out of RRF autos myself.
First I went a stretch of like 22 of 25 females. Then hit a hard patch where I had 14 of 15 being male.
I have a small grow space too. My last batch was 7 of 8 being female to break that nasty male streak.

With the Purple Mazars. I had 8 of 10 being male from the breeder. I seeded the better female, and havent had a male since. Its what Im growing now, just hoping for a male cause my beans are getting old. Got a couple fantastic females to dust.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Ive gotten strange numbers out of RRF autos myself.
First I went a stretch of like 22 of 25 females. Then hit a hard patch where I had 14 of 15 being male.
I have a small grow space too. My last batch was 7 of 8 being female to break that nasty male streak.

With the Purple Mazars. I had 8 of 10 being male from the breeder. I seeded the better female, and havent had a male since. Its what Im growing now, just hoping for a male cause my beans are getting old. Got a couple fantastic females to dust.

I hate it when my beans get old...;)

spearchuker me and my budy had bad results with flash pm is this same??,,,weed was not potent and big plants that didnt yeild much[4ft=10g] we did a rack of them between use and my budy even made beans,,,none of them ever went purp etheir,,,,whats your take on pm do you like??peace [j] sir hamster why hate when beans get old??////is ther expire ???

006.JPGthings are looking way cramp in my space ,,,to meny ladies for my area,,, im wondering shoul i
get rid of some thers 2 or 3 streching away,,,,iv added an other 125cfl in with the 300watt ,,,i just dident ount on this meny girls ,,,wot you guys an girls think should i just let them grow or pull a few out??? ,,,///peace [j]
004.JPG

jesuse said:
View attachment 171001wot you guys an girls think should i just let them grow or pull a few out??? ,,,///peace [j]
View attachment 171002

?!?!?!?!? You are doing just fine. Just do as the previous poster stated and let em do what they do.

Looks like you may want to go with a SOG or ScrOG. Simply because it looks like you got a lot of lady for a small area. As far as lighting you should be okay, more never hurts, but they seem to be happy. In a small space like that you really have to calculate just the right height to flower at.

They will at most triple in size. So dont let em get to big before you flower for good. Do some LST or Topping to keep em short and branchy.

They look awesome though cant wait till my babies are old enough to sex.

they are all autos ,,,sos i couldent predict with flowering time ///they are starting to bud and spit out pistels...peace[j]

jesuse said:
they are all autos ,,,sos i couldent predict with flowering time ///they are starting to bud and spit out pistels...peace[j]

:doh: Your right I always miss the important parts. Sorry Im just not used to Autos. Only grew one ever, outdoors, didnt even do much to it, just came to feed and take a leak a few feet out in diameter from it to fend off wildlife until I returned to it again.

Well in this case just keep an eye on em. If they start to get too tall, just wait until about an hour after you water and ever so gently bend the plant over and tie it down somehow. It will increase yield slightly too by allowing more light into the stalk area.

If they dont ever get too tall though I wouldnt stress it.

pissing round your out door op to keep away animals wot a grate idea cheers alkaloid....peace [j]

explane wot?im lost...i was on about your idea of pissing to keep animals away from your grow....[j]

jesuse said:
explane wot?im lost...i was on about your idea of pissing to keep animals away from your grow....[j]

Oh okay I thought you were saying that it was a bad idea. Honestly I only did it cuz I know from being a wildlife hunter that human scent is the scariest thing to most animal especially deer.

Just dont pee directly on your at the base of your plants as it can change PH and there is ammonia and things in it, although not enough to cause major damages, I just dont want ammonia or urine on my smoke.

no it total makes sense its good idea ,,,,, wot kind of things did you hunt your way ?? peace [j]

Well thank you I can only give credit to those who came before me in this culture for the idea.

005.JPG

006.JPGthings starting to flower up in hear ....they are all sorts of sizes som fine some strech and some stunted

Looks like you got a mini jungle going on in there.....keep it green brosef.

jesuse said:
pissing round your out door op to keep away animals wot a grate idea....peace [j]

Urinating around your plants will NOT keep deer and other animals from eating your grow. It would be nice if it was that simple, but it is not.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Urinating around your plants will NOT keep deer and other animals from eating your grow. It would be nice if it was that simple, but it is not.

it makes sense if they smell human presence they wot go near<<<<<i doubt it would last long mybe few days tops but i think it would do the trick ////peace[j]

jesuse said:
it makes sense if they smell human presence they wot go near<<<<<i doubt it would last long mybe few days tops but i think it would do the trick ////peace[j]
i got a friend thats a barber, he'd give me plastic bags of hair to spread around plants, This was years ago lol ,it didn't keep the pot thiefs away, them Autos are looking bigger than I figured they'd get, Man I got a jungle too, Going to 12x12 tonight, there getting to big to wrestle around without breaking stems, That alcholoid guy advised you to LST after you water, I find I break less stems if I LST before I water, just my personal expeirience, he may be right, maybe just my strains!! I've got a LST I call the fish bone, I bend it over then pull each stem back and placed 12 stakes to hold them in place, heres a pic of one I did yesterday, a chemDawg. Sure lets alot of light in, I love outdoor growing!!! I broke a old outdoor Whurkle yesterday, a popsicle stick splint and a little scotch tape, she'll be better than new.

P1090773.JPG

P1090778.JPG

Latest posts

Back