Auto seeds- What all do I need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamBam15

Reaction score
I have some auto seeds and am needing some guidance on how to care for them.

I live coastal Georgia and am wanting to grow outdoors in a planter. If/when it gets below freezing I’m hoping I can bring them indoors in my sunroom.

Is this feasible? If so, what kind of planter, soil, nutrients, etc should I get? TIA

I don't know what your temps run like (I've always lived in the northwest), but when the temps get below 60, the plants don't grow much. Also, autos do best with about 20 hour of light a day. You have got to be real close to 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark and the days will continue to get shorter and the sunlight further away and weaker. I'm thinking that they will probably not produce much with so few hours of sunlight.

Please tell me why Auto’s do best with 20 hours of light ! I’ve been growing my Auto’s next to the photoperiod plants and getting 16 hours ! The Auto’s started flowering at 3 weeks !

Autos take advantage of being able to grow under 24hr light.
They need no dark time. That being said....dark time interfears with their photosynthesis.
Less light means less harvest.

I have not grown Autos for years but when I did I always ran them on a 24-0 lighting schedule. They don't need a dark period so hit them with as much light as you can 24/7.

The lights are on my autos 24/7. I had a couple of photo period plants in there with them until I set up a second room and I have them on 12/12 after I flipped them to flowering

Early Girl is the wallflower of cannabis strains since its introduction in the 1980s. Lovingly preserved by the breeders at Sensi Seeds, this strain is lazy and relaxed, nothing over the top. A 75/25 indica-dominant hybrid, Early Girl is a good one for those new to cannabis who would like relief from stress. Also a great strain for novice growers, it’s compact, resilient, and has a particularly short flowering time of 7 to 8 weeks. Early Girl grows especially well outdoors, but won’t put up a fuss if she’s stuck inside.
I ask because I have Bruce Banner fast grow seeds for the future.

Growing autoflowers can significantly speed up harvest time while delivering an ample yield of marijuana. Autoflowering cannabis seeds may mature in as little as seven or eight weeks from seed to harvest depending on the strain.The timing of autoflowering plants depends on their size and classification. On one end of the spectrum, there are dwarf varieties, which are short in stature and are often ready to harvest within 10 weeks.

Latest posts

Back