Auto Seeds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crooked spine

Reaction score
Hi friends, I,m ready to start my 3rd grow, I need to know what a good seedbank beside attitude, all good autos they have or the one i wants are all sold out, do u guys know any other good one seedbank?, i'm looking for a good indica...Also i'm looking for recommendation for goods autos...thanks guys

try picnmixseeds.com they got the goods and ship world wide;) [j]

try and find russian rocket fuel, they carry them at attitude or dopeseed, or go with doctor greenthumb seeds, have a few amazing autos

KBM said:
try and find russian rocket fuel, they carry them at attitude or dopeseed, or go with doctor greenthumb seeds, have a few amazing autos

have to agree with the Russian Rocket Fuel. I grow autos all the time, but this is my 1st with the RF's. Thy're in their 6th week and they look great!! 1 of them are a beast!!! Will try and take some pics in alittle while to post.
But the Rocket Fuel does look really good so far!

RRF is my second favorite auto.....White Dwarf is my favorite auto.

ShortStuff seeds Snowryder is a very good auto. Good smoke, good stone smells like orange juice. Heavy yielder as well. I grew 2 hydro and pulled 6 zips...yes 6 zips dry off of 2 autos no **.

akhockey said:
ShortStuff seeds Snowryder is a very good auto. Good smoke, good stone smells like orange juice. Heavy yielder as well. I grew 2 hydro and pulled 6 zips...yes 6 zips dry off of 2 autos no **.

nice, i wanna do hydro so bad. i think on my next grow i might just grow 1 plant but use waterfarm and satvia prob. Haze :)

5 gallon bucket, airstone, netpot. That and nutes is all you need. Well a pH meter is crucial too. But its wicked simple.

Here's a special strain we grow here In Alberta, canada
Sour Wonder Skunk
(90-100 days outdoors)
2 ozs from 1 plant
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=181668&stc=1&d=1323565053
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=181669&stc=1&d=1323565169

SWS (2).jpg

SWS.jpg

Latest posts

Back