auto traits ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soil

Reaction score
first off , i am not a seed guy an never have been. i have always run clones.
i have ran seeds , but only a dozen times.

i have some herijuana x ? ..... i popped a couple an got lucky with both being girls, but i didnt want to wait for preflowers so when they got 8" with 6 or 7 nodes i put them in the bloom room , an within a week on the first one , i could tell she was a she so i put her back to 24 hour light ...... she kept progressing into flower..... no big deal , so the second one i put into 12/12 for only 3 maybe 4 days , i could almost tell she was a girl so i pulled her out quick ....
since then both have them fully matured ? now the first one is finally re-veggin .
why are they maturing first , then going back into veg as if the light has no affect ?

when i say mature , i mean smokeable !

thanks , soil :icon_smile:

Is it herijuana x Big white?

Is this a question "since then both have them fully matured ?"

Are you saying that after you took them out of the 12/12 light they are still going through flower to the point you can smoke the bud?

How old are they from time the broke ground?

Not sure if its because im high but i dont fully understand the post.

Jericho said:
Is it herijuana x Big white?

Is this a question "since then both have them fully matured ?"

Are you saying that after you took them out of the 12/12 light they are still going through flower to the point you can smoke the bud?

How old are they from time the broke ground?

Not sure if its because im high but i dont fully understand the post.

first, thanks for takin a look.
no not big white.

yes im saying that when i put the plants back into 24 hour light they only had barely preflowers , just a hair on the nodes. 6 to 7 weeks after going back to 24 they have matured to almost all the way done. (smokable)

finally i got one of the 2 to start re-veggin , so all is well , but why did the plant flower all the way before returning to veg ?

they broke ground about 8 to 10 weeks ago. 2 weeks to get um of size , less then a week in 12/12 , an 6 or 7 weeks of flowering in 24 hour light. ?

i'll see if i can get a pic to show how "done" they are, before reverting back.

soil :D

Good stuff.

Putting an X behind the strain name would normally mean it is crossed with something, That's why i presumed the cross. Is it a pure herijuana strain then? Who is the breeder?

Jericho said:
Good stuff.

Putting an X behind the strain name would normally mean it is crossed with something, That's why i presumed the cross. Is it a pure herijuana strain then? Who is the breeder?

no its crossed , but i was trying to make an attempt at not revealing the breeder, but i dont know him an he dont know me so. its herijuana x head kandy.
when i got the different species , i did some research an sure enough the crosses led me strait to the breeder, i dont know if he realized or even cared that he was that easy to find , but i dont like all that tracin stuff so i left out the head kandy part. google knows too much!

anyways back to the subject. i dont really care either way , but i would like to add this to my knowledge bank for the heck of it.

soil

It certainly sounds as if there is ruderalis in the mix somewhere. There is really no other explanation. Is this person a professional breeder or a seed chucker (there is a vast amount of difference)?

The Hemp Goddess said:
It certainly sounds as if there is ruderalis in the mix somewhere. There is really no other explanation. Is this person a professional breeder or a seed chucker (there is a vast amount of difference)?

thats what i was thinkin , that it had some ruda in it , but i have never ever had a auto or anything at with rudarelis in it.

one of the 2 is finally veggin again , so its not an auto.

as far as the breeder , i really dont have no clue if hes a breeder or a chucker.
when i "looked him up" on the net , i seen that in 04 he was asking questions about breeding an by 08 people were askin him questions , so i really dont know.

i know if you start typin in the crosses i have it will lead you to him , and i know hes not a "known breeder" in the real world , now i dont know what he does underground though ?

O'well thank you very much for your valued input THG!

since were on the subject an i dont feel like readin more then i already have to...... is there a certain way to store seeds ?
i have had all my beans for 2 or 3 years in a ziplock , in a cool , not cold spot.

when i popped the five white widows , not one of them even popped. so either breeder or storage reasons.

one more q .... i have a low ryder cross , is it gonna be an auto just because low ryder is in the name ? ..... i think thats a stupid question , but all this seed stuff is new to me.

soil :D

soil said:
as far as the breeder , i really dont have no clue if hes a breeder or a chucker.
when i "looked him up" on the net , i seen that in 04 he was asking questions about breeding an by 08 people were askin him questions , so i really dont know.

Sounds like a chucker, but without knowing more about him no real way to tell.

soil said:
since were on the subject an i dont feel like readin more then i already have to...... is there a certain way to store seeds ?
i have had all my beans for 2 or 3 years in a ziplock , in a cool , not cold spot.

when i popped the five white widows , not one of them even popped. so either breeder or storage reasons.

I have stored mine for years, in a air tight container in little ziplock bags, in the container i put rice to make sure they dont get effected by humidity. Store the container in a cupboard thats cool.

soil said:
one more q .... i have a low ryder cross , is it gonna be an auto just because low ryder is in the name ? ..... i think thats a stupid question , but all this seed stuff is new to me.

From what i know about breeding (which is not too much) Not necessarily, It depends if that trait was passed on while breading. It may not have been.

soil :D[/quote]

thanks very much jericho!

soil

From what I have read and found online, you have a 50/50 chance of the plant being a auto-flowering plant.

Latest posts

Back