Auto White Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice stacker, sounds like your itching to get your next grow underway, blueberry kush sounds good, my wife is dying for something blueberry lol better get em goin before you run out :D

Yes, the itch is unbearable haha. I will hopefully be ordering my seeds sometime this week and hopefully growing again around Christmas. :)

I have never smoked any type of Blueberry, so I figured I would give the Blue Kush a try.

Hamster Lewis said:
Nice red headed kids you got there...

Thank you kind sir! They are a nice smoke and stone. :hubba: Your grows are looking amazing as always. Wish there was a way I could my hands on a clone or 2 of that Paki haha.

thanks for that cured pic smoke.:D ...they look like some world class dank for sure bro. i know all to well about 'that itch'...;) ...happens everytime...now, it comes sooner...i'm looking to put a grow down at 6 weeks flowering now...also gardening does this to me...finished cleaning up old gardens outdoors last month, and was already planning next years...:cool: ...

happy trails to he who rides the pickle llama...lol...lol...

Latest posts

Back