Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone.
Hamster, I thought I had a plan to do a AK47 for seeds and to fill the rest of the tent with more AWR fem plants. So far things are not going smoothly. Out of 5 seeds, only one has sprouted and it doesn't look all that healthy. I've got more seeds but am a bit timid now. Taking a deep breath and fingers crossed that something else sprouts. If not, I'll just plug along and keep at it till something goes my way.

Interesting observation: after a couple of days hanging I cut all the bud from the three autos. Visually, I really see no difference in the three plants yields even though on the stalk the tall one looked like it had much more smoke on it. hmmmmmmm - I kept all three batches separate for a yield weight report but just eyeballing - it looks like a three way tie ?????

Can you believe it? We made it and it turned out OK didn't it? :holysheep:

So let's wrap this thing up!

I weighed the auto yield on the not so precise digital scale. It just goes down to 1/8 oz but is acceptable for my personal needs.

The three came in (shortest to tallest) at 1/2oz - 5/8oz - and 5/8 oz after nipping a couple of J's off the short one.... so all in all - the height didn't really add to the weight. :confused:

So 2.25oz.+/- oz on the autos and the same 2.25oz +/- from the one WW.

When you look at it that way - I don't see a problem with favoring the autos for someone like me who just wants to fill a tent a couple of times a year for personal use. Twenty or twenty-five autos a yr - or two FULL tents using 2 gallon pots - might do it for me. Since the weed I bought wasn't as good and had seeds and stems.... maybe the same pound will last as long even with me smoking more :evil: we'll have to wait and see how that goes .... :p

MojaveMama - I have little experience to draw on with better weed but here's my honest assessment so far. This smoke is heavy on the little red hairs - really heavy..... the high is heady with a creeper couch lock second wave. I felt it on my face on the first hit. My head felt almost numb by the second. It was a little bit harsh still and I coughed after trying to hold in a couple long hits - so I noticed a little expansion in the lungs. I put it down at half a J. I could still take care of "must do" business but wouldn't claim to have energy like some of the sativa smoke reports claim. I would give it an 8 out of 10 and classify it as a good all day Saturday buzz. If you don't get up and get out and move - the second wave will do you in.

It's been real fun guys - :D

I wana thank each of you for checking in and cheering me on and pitching in when I needed help and for making this GJ fun and entertaining. I notice a few of the posters are not around lately - but I'm realizing that's just the nature of a forum. :confused2:
So thanks to .....
legalize_freedom ~ the chef ~ Hamster Lewis ~ BBFan ~ IRISH ~ mojavemama ~ 225smokestack ~ Tact ~ FA$TCA$H ~ monkeybusiness ~ Wally150 ~ ta2dguy ~ fruity86 ~ sundancer245 ~ HippyInEngland ~ dirtyolsouth ;) ~ 2Dog ~ The Hemp Goddess ~ tcbud ~ ozzydiodude ~ nvthis ~ warfish ~ Icecalibur ~ pcduck ~ CungaBreath ~ biggin ~ burnin123 ~ Old Hippie ~ godspeedsuckah ~ Elven ~ 420benny ~ First Time Caller ~ mikeybtoken ~ stinkyelements ~ chuckdee123 ~ Rosebud ~ Dahova ~ sike89
thanks all !

OHC, Congratulations on the harvest! Sounds like a great finish for you :)
I must say, I love your smoke reports. I wish I could send you a sample of each of my herbs to do a report on for me, hehe! I find it so hard to describe the high and the flavors.

wally150 said:
thank you so much for this journal! it was a fun ride, ill definately be keeping up with the doings of the OHC...
I'm watching you to wally - in two months it'll be you, and you'll be sitting around baked on your own stash and tellin' us all about it - can't wait. :D
PS: Thanks for the MVP nomination hun. :eek:
xox
OHC

hopefully less than two months...HBD is at 45 days and the RRF is at 47 days.....my plants have been hating me the past 10 days, ill post pics to show how their torture has been going............

and youre welcome for the nomination ;)

Thanks for letting me tag along OHC....it was a fun ride...there is nothing like your very first grow...it only happens once...very nice job

Can't wait for the next chapter, OHC! Thanks for the smoke report too. You are TERRRRRIFFIC!!!!! Love ya, gal.

You doing any more Autos mate? There is 10% discount at Autofloweringseeds.com, just use Promo code Twitterlove at checkout!

HTH

MM.

Damn time fly's
Sorry I missed the end of your grow, I suck at keeping track of everyone. Bad member, bad member I tell yah.....

Nice to see you made it to the end with some premo bud though. I'm sure you'll have great success on all your future grows.
Nice job for a old hippie chick :)
Cheers!

Damn...I missed this for a minute! I was busy doing my harvest stuff to OHC. WOW...you done good sista! I had the same thing with my plants some were more bushy or a little taller, and I thought a couple would throw higher weights...but they all put out around 3 each. Where a couple lacked another couple made up. Looks can be decieving.

Glad it all went well...whats on deck?

congrats on a successful grow OHC! like ham said....your first grow only happens once and you didnt kill them they turned out well...thats all you can ask for! good job:)

:aok:
Your a woman after my own heart, I love women who love to grow and do it this well. WOW!
KEEP GROWIN GIRL:D

Latest posts

Back