autoflower - 8 bulb T5s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE

Reaction score
since they auto flower quickly, would all 8 bulbs being bloom kind be best?
Some people say use half grow bulbs - half bloom for full spectrum.

Does that apply to auto flowers and why? Thanks!!

I would def mix the spectrums.... Im flowering some plants for the first time with T5s and have been running 3 red + 3 blue bulbs with great results...

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
I would def mix the spectrums.... Im flowering some plants for the first time with T5s and have been running 3 red + 3 blue bulbs with great results...

Are documenting the grow JAAM? I wld love to see the results.

Hamster Lewis said:
Are documenting the grow JAAM? I wld love to see the results.

I have not really documented them well with pics bc lights run from 10pm -10am & Ive actually been back to work on and off so thats made it alil difficult...

This run was more of an experiment then anything... I was just really wanted to see what the T5s can do...

They have impressed me to the point I ordered 25 3liter Superroots Airpots to run a SOG very soon... :D

I believe I will be able to fit 24 pots into my slightly modified 2x4' tent(Its not actually 24" deep i had to remove 2 1/2" for it to fit in my closet so its more like 7sqft then 8sqft) with 3 -110w T5s... 30,000 lumens...

330w divided by 24 plants = 13.75g per plant to hit 1g per watt... I think this is not only very attainable but should be pretty easy if I choose the proper strain... :hubba:

This complete setup also cost just over $500.... Including the pots... :D

Tent $95 shipped
3 T5s x $50w/bulbs = $150
Tent Flange $10
Exhaust Fan $25
Scrubber $89 shipped
Chain at Depot $15
25 pots $100 shipped
Digital Timer $18
2' piece of dryer duct Free
---------------------------
Total $502

Pics from the Gorilla Grape that got the chop yesterday...

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

Latest posts

Back