Autoflowers and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have been around long enough to when autoflowers were a new thing. Seems like even experienced growers are getting on board. What are the pros and cons of growing autos indoors? You use might light consumption running them 18/6 throughout. But I guess you can have all of your plants in different stages in the same grow tent. November 16th 2022 I started my current grow. It has been 140 days/ 20 weeks. i could have harvested 2 auto grows and started my third by now. What else is the hype about?

Last edited:
You use might light consumption running them 18/6 throughout. But I guess you can have all of your plants in different stages in the same grow tent.
For me, this is what it is and...

With the hybrid breeding, you can grow a monster auto in a large enough planter.

My last Zkittlez auto gave me 4 zips dry in 96 days. That's total grow compared to flowering time.

I have no cons to add, except MAYBE that a photo can be vegged longer to produce more buds.

For me, this is what it is and...

With the hybrid breeding, you can grow a monster auto in a large enough planter.

My last Zkittlez auto gave me 4 zips dry in 96 days. That's total grow compared to flowering time.

I have no cons to add, except MAYBE that a photo can be vegged longer to produce more buds.
How many auto grows have you grown, and what strains/breeding companies?

Zkittlez and Knows Candy. I grew two Zkittlez... One in my SIP and one in a fabric pot. I fkd up the fabric pot one, but still got 3 lids. The Knows Candy didnt do so well, but it was my fault (I suck at top watering systems lol). Both were from 420 fast buds.

I use 20/4 on my Autos if I'm growing inside.
My Zkittles Auto did great outside though. I love growing Autos.

fans of zkitttlez auto are all here lol for me its more fun to grow autos i wouldn't say its much easier, but fun

I was thinking of sticking an auto or two outside this year.

I would say if you are growing for your own head and family Autos are a good way to do it if you are pulling 4 zips in 90 plus days
You can get 4 harvests in where I get only 2 in Photos, I like to Veg them a bit.
May try autos again this time inside as opposed to outdoors where I can give them 20hrs light 4 off

This thread is making me want to run a bunch of autos next. I have a bag full of GDP auto seeds. I could probably get 16 of them in the 4X4 tent, and they would be complete before I went on vacation in June.

I like them for one tent i have a 20" x 36" x 51" with a 180 electric sky.
The autos are not tall and great for the tent .
My max i can get in my basement is 6 foot

Latest posts

Back