Automated Grow Box technology.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefjeff

Reaction score
Greetings from Southern California. As a gent who is 24/7 always thinking about growing high quality Cannabis, I felt it was time to leave the closet so to speak. I spend so much private time, scanning the internet for any information on these new types of machines that are slowly coming to market, and it's a little bit lonely doing this. It's time to see if any like minded men or women are into this as well. And if so, perhaps you know about what is around the corner! I personally know and will vouch for the final generation upgraded Cloudponics machines. It has proven to me, that this technology is absolutely viable. My generation 3 machine is fabulous in every way. The company has headed into a new frontier of using the machines as a way to divide profits between the company as well as host families who keep the units in their homes. I can't express enough love for this altruism. At this time they will not be selling their machines to the public. But back to the machines themselves. I've been in the pipeline to receive The Leaf, ever since I gave a deposit maybe 3 or 4 years ago. But I hear about other companies like Seedo and Grobo. From all I've read and seen, Seedo is putting out machines before they are ready. And Grobo I've heard does work, but maybe not all that prolifically. I always wonder about other companies who might be forming and/or creating these magical machines that take care of feeding/lighting/temperature/ph, automatically. If anyone out there is aware of companies who are developing automated growing, I would so love to hear from you. I harvested yesterday from my Cloudponics, and you are looking at 24 oz. fresh/moist herb. I am guessing that I may end up with approximately 6 oz. of dried state of the art Cannabis.

Attachments

• Trimmed.jpg
    Trimmed.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 78
Not exactly sure of what type of pix you are asking for. I hope when you respond, that I will be able to post some of what you want to see.

Stupid me :) Best for you to "google" Cloudponics and you will see tons of images. I harvested yesterday, and will next be losing the gro box itself. A friend is going to be transferring the actual "brains" (Controller) into a tent. Very psyched for this.

Feed back to Cloudponics:it would be nice if they would have prices listed instead of ‘sold out’. I suspect the system is very expensive since the shipping estimate is up to $400...

The company is no longer selling these units to folks. If you are feelin' it, read my original post. It explains a bit of what they are doing now.

Another one come to mine the miners ?-- At least he ain't here trying to sell weed to pot farmers ?-- Isn't there a rule or something about advertising on MP ?

Hopefully my original post was not trying to advertise anything. I did say that these units are not being sold to folks.

Latest posts

Back