Autos as strong as indicas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A good auto for pain is anything from RocBudinc or Mephisto. Ive had 5 spine operations, 2 neck, 5 knee. And everything I've smoked from RocBudinc and Mephisto has helped me

Autoflower is all I grow. We are allowed to grow 12 plants in Michigan and I can grow 2 crops (if needed) during the summer. However, I have found my wife and I consume waaayyyy less that what I thought we might, even though we use, or consume every night.

I have some strains that can really overdo the buzz if you are not careful. I have Zkittlez that if you consume 60mg of decarboxylated flower, you will get an overwhelming stone. Best guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 to `4 mg of THC in the 60mg of decarbed flower. maybe not as strong as some photoperiod, but definitely as strong as stuff I experienced in the early 70's. If I make up capsules with 50 mg of decarboxylated flower that generally tranlates to about 10mg of THC. You can get 20 capsules per gram of flower at 50mg each capsule. Now YOU do the math and figure out how much you might need for your needs. We don't need near as much as we had first though.

I have given my Autoflower cannabis flowers to friends that have grown and consumed regular photoperiod cannabis and they love it and get very high off it. I do not consider it a cross of Sativa, Indica with ditch-weed. They have bred out the low quality of the Ruderallis and have just kept the gene that causes early maturity.

Seriously, I don't have a lot of use for growing huge volumes of weed on large plants when I can get all I need for my family with just a few Autoflower plants.

Last edited:
Question is " Are Autos as strong as Indicas?" short answer is yes. however, there are Autoflower that are being bred with hybrids of Sativa and Indica and the Ruderallis gene is only present to cause the dwarism from the quick maturity. Getting a plant to flower quickly, on it's own is the key to making a smaller plant. The breeders have come a long way since the first "Lowrider" plants, and some are actually stronger than several of the photoperiod. Some of the photoperiod cannabis are higher in THC as well.

The Ruderallis gene does not water down the THC content as much as it has been introduced to control size and maturity (for harvest).

I agree Aksarben. I grew some of the first Lowryders and they sucked. They have come along way since then.

This past summer I grew (in Autoflowers) Gelato #33, Zkittlez, Girl Scout Cookies, Strawberry Cheesecake, Purple Kush CBD 1:1, White Cheese CBD 1:1. My wife is big into the Purple Kush CBD 1:1, which I decarboxylate for her and put into 00 gelatin capsules. It is kind of a "weaker" strain, about half CBD and half THC. I mix just a couple drops of CBD oil in it that gives a known value then of 1.6 mg CBD. She appears to have more issues with CBD causing anxiety, but also does not want a lot of extra THC from some of my other grows. I feel that the CBD is like a buffer on the THC that lets you get stoned, but keeps you from getting "too" high. That's my opinion from what I have read in the last year.

I managed to take one of my GSC auto plants and turn half of it into a male, and collect the pollen. I used that pollen (female pollen) to cross with itself and also with Strawberry Cheesecake and Zkittlez. I found a plant of the cross of Strawberry Cheesecake X GSC Auto started in a pot that I had missed getting all the seeds harvested, so I let it continue to grow into the late fall. Picked and cured it and smokes very smooth. Have not tested it for potency, nor have I decarboxylated it for trying it in pills. I shared a few seeds with a friend of mine that is going to give it a try. I am curious about the Zkittlez Auto X GSC Auto to see what comes of it.

In Michigan yo have to be a caregiver, or have a medical marijuana card to have your home grown (or other) tested at a near by lab. I don't have a MM card, and probably won't get one. It wold be nice to be able to find a lab that could test it, as that would give a baseline of how any of these crosses turn out in THC potency. It's a dumb rule or law that prevents labs from testing if you don't have a card.

I once grew some AK48s which were a bit disappointing, but because I had little seed left I pollinated one with a male indica. The results are good; the little plants are as potent as the indica and all female. But it is such a tiny yield!

A good auto for pain is anything from RocBudinc or Mephisto. Ive had 5 spine operations, 2 neck, 5 knee. And everything I've smoked from RocBudinc and Mephisto has helped me

I am having my second spine operation Feb. 10th. I have stenosis and a prolapsed disc they are going to try and fix. It really sucks. I would like a hip replacement but I think your leg bone has to fall out before the doctors do anything.

Latest posts

Back