Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my $2....
DB2E43E2-4A5B-4C8B-8203-FCA8F67BCA13.jpeg

Congrats on the successful surgery

Heat stressed Autos are now 49 days old. Are they ready to harvest? The Trichomes are starting to change-I think.

Attachments

• 101922Autos49daysold.jpeg
    101922Autos49daysold.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 101922Autos49daysolda.jpeg
    101922Autos49daysolda.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 101922Autos49daysoldb.jpeg
    101922Autos49daysoldb.jpeg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 101922Autos49daysoldc.jpeg
    101922Autos49daysoldc.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 101922Autos49daysolde.jpeg
    101922Autos49daysolde.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 0
Looking Awesome Bro ... I just cant seem to grow a Auto I tried Outdoors but once was enough ,
So Glad yer up an around , you seem to heal very well.

got the butter cut x Goji goin in next round then right after that it's the Blotus x goji and of course the Sfv clone got to keep it rolling ...if I can keep veg feeding flower I'll be doing good ,Veg 4x5 ,, flower 11x7 but using 7x4 and a 4x4 same room 3 lights ,
Keeps me busy for a min

Take care GT

Hey Gang.... been hurting a little more this surgery. Ever try to get comfortable with both butt cheeks cut into. 2mos apart is not for the wusses. but, 9yrs of chronic pain already makes it a little easier. walking with a walker still. Get the 30 staples out next Wed.. 2wks after that I can get back to swimming. pool here is supposed to be heated, lets see... lol. Healing will take a bit of time, right now, like sitting on a rock.. grrrrr

Love you all...

Oh, ya know what... maybe while I'm here I can do a quick update..

Ok.. I've switched foods and I love it. for being at day 33 these plants are already in a nice budding mode, vs last grow it took forever. And Remember Peeps, Autos tend to put the bulk of their weight on late. Try
pushing them to 80 days or close...

Heat stressed Autos are now 49 days old. Are they ready to harvest? The Trichomes are starting to change-I think.

Hey Julie.. Heat stressed eh? try increasing your air flow and that silica and superthrive are in the plants diet. but air flow will be your best friend. I used to have that issue at my old place, 600w hps in a cool tube in our hot swamp, it was difficult to keep it below 85F. water with cool water at lights on helped.
your plants look like they are almost full on milky. I'd run her another 10 days maybe.. you'll see the buds begin to tighten up like roses.. don't cut early, you'll get zippy up weed with a high that goes away to fast.
push her, get them meds eh? BTW, she's purdy..

I'm gonna quote my old buddy "Deadvet" .. KISS Keep it simple silly. silica, calmag, 3 part foods.
bloom booster at mid flower.. dats it. thanks brother, sending some of your Celtic Stone to Australia..

Advanced Nutrients 3 part is working awesome, just did a small light flushing as they fully convert to flowering.. I added an extra fan and now I'm watering daily, 4 cups each.. so, how are they doing you ask... ? ah come on, someone asked... lol

Good deal, are you up and moving around this quick after surgery?
Hey Mech, I went home same day.. in a 6am, left at 6pm. stayed night last time, they gave me nothing for pain.. but had pain pills at home he wrote me.. dik. so no, not staying again. came home, wife got me setup in bed and drugged me good, puffed a doob and slept. home nurses come by next day to check on me, pretty cool now. rehab guy came by, over worked me, got fired. lol. I was in tears within 2hrs and my hip was swollen.. and yet, Dr still refuses to refill my meds.. good surgeon, grrrrrr otherwise.
been using ice, helps... if still this painful, calling my primary Mon... up and around pretty good, and I'm taller again. lol I'll get thru this in time... but hurts now @ day 8. still kinda early yet.

Looking Awesome Bro ... I just cant seem to grow a Auto I tried Outdoors but once was enough ,
So Glad yer up an around , you seem to heal very well.

got the butter cut x Goji goin in next round then right after that it's the Blotus x goji and of course the Sfv clone got to keep it rolling ...if I can keep veg feeding flower I'll be doing good ,Veg 4x5 ,, flower 11x7 but using 7x4 and a 4x4 same room 3 lights ,
Keeps me busy for a min

Take care GT'
Hey buddy... nice to see ya stop in. been a rough 8 days this time, double sore butt cheeks sux.. lol
I don't know what it is man, I'm just lucky with how I figured out these autos.. and people who keep starting them in solo cups with continue to complain about stunted plants, not that you did. sometimes it's crap genetics. Me, I'd recommend anyone to try Mephisto for their 1st run, because it will add to their
possible success and not turn them off autos.

I seen your setup you beast... beautiful plants buddy.. gonna have to drive up and get me a sample..
"Safety Meeting" eh? you heard from Kraven at all?

There is a lot of information in this thread.
Thank you so much.. my goal is to help others be successful with this world of the Auto Flower
This is a great thread to read for sure if you’re starting autos for the first time.
Especially true as Subgirl says.. I've done all your homework for you.. proven they actually love to be up potted IMHO anyways.. and your still not a believer. Let's take a peek at what 33 days looks like done the Carty Way..

Sour Crack x Blackstrap has gotta be my favorite this run... package wasn't labeled far as who's strain it
was, but again I'm gonna go with JP because he uses the Blackstrap a lot. and does awesome work.

Sour Crack day 33.jpg
Sour Crack 33 days.jpg

That's pretty much it.. surgery has kept us from beginning the next run as of yet.. gonna have to get some soil soon though and get it going..

Anyone want to learn how to make seeds without losing the entire grow to seeds... I'll be seeding 1 plant fully while just slightly dusting a few others to make some testers..

Gabagoo is the main project. Using my last F3 stock to preserve her and make a nice handful of beans..
at the same time some Mephisto crosses will get some male love, just enough to make 20 to 30 seeds off each.. where it gets tricky, so we'll take this journey together soon...
Mephisto Genetics to get dusted..
24kt x Man Bear Alien Pig... grown both, loved them, even worked with MBAP
24kt x CDLC

I see a strain called Golden Gabagoo in my near future.... hehe.

Hint on Preflower Pollen dropping to create just the right amount of seeds... amount of seeds are decided
#1 on how many pistols are exposed, or white hairs. hope that's correct.. in preflower, when the plant is
1st showing sex. and a very limited amount of hairs are exposed.. so it will only allow that many seeds to be made.. you can usually time this just right watching the male daily until his pollen sacs begin to sag full of pollen ready to open. allow just a few to open in the tent, then remove him and put him next to a plant you want to preserve and make lots of seeds. Like my Gabagoo I'll be doing..
\
Stay tuned

Are most of these plants from seeds you have bred yourself? Because I am trying to learn the breeders of seeds online and their plants characteristics. I'm growing a Barney's Farm autoflower Runtz right now and my last grown I did an Orange Bud Auto from Dutch Passion. I also grow the free seeds I get from Herbies. I have grown their Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez autoflower. I have grown Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies too. I see some of your autoflowers you have bred yourself? How high is the THC content if you know? I normally grow plants with at least 20% THC.

Today was the day. I have a way a growing mini canna....put up a simple drying/curing tent. Super cheap but dedicated for next steps. Trimmed the big leaves then any I could reach in and snip the stem. Thanks all.

Are most of these plants from seeds you have bred yourself? Because I am trying to learn the breeders of seeds online and their plants characteristics. I'm growing a Barney's Farm autoflower Runtz right now and my last grown I did an Orange Bud Auto from Dutch Passion. I also grow the free seeds I get from Herbies. I have grown their Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez autoflower. I have grown Fast Buds Gorilla Cookies too. I see some of your autoflowers you have bred yourself? How high is the THC content if you know? I normally grow plants with at least 20% THC.
I can't take credit for these fine works except my Gabagoo.. I've breed plenty of plants both photo periods
and auto flower. I've grown many from the breeders you named off, but found I have a love for Mephisto and some random small breeders. Don't care to give any of my $ to the big seed banks is all... but dat's me. lol. no idea what the THC is on my Gabagoo or my Blue Vangoo, just know people love it and it sticks to your finger so bad it's difficult to load a bowl and get off your finger.. thus the Gabagoo name, just sounded cool.. Soprano's is where we heard it... pass the Gabagoo.. lol.

Be glad to help you make seeds ok... just ask or follow my up and coming preservation on Gabagoo ok... not far off.. I'd use something like Barney's Farm stock.. but if you want to really start off with a bang.
Go look into Sagarmath's Auto line for your breeding female.. and then non fem autos to find a male or 2
Today was the day. I have a way a growing mini canna....put up a simple drying/curing tent. Super cheap but dedicated for next steps. Trimmed the big leaves then any I could reach in and snip the stem. Thanks all.
Nice, enjoy them buds... be patient with the drying.. to fast and your gonna melt the trichome heads and really decreasing potency.. by leaving the smaller leaf on and allowing it to wrap around the buds.. it will actually lock in flavor and keep trichomes from becoming damaged.. just learned this myself reading an old book.. The Great Book of Buds, Cannabible 3.. cheers

Latest posts

Back