Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carty I can't remember if you or Yooper sent me these. Both of you sent me some Gabagoos.

Gee, wonder who sent them to Yooper... um, MEEEeeeee... hahaha. yup. I know him too. so no worries. I also sent Argo my last bit of Gabagoo and promised when he could to preserve them.. but be nice to have a backup if you can make some.. up to you. I can talk ya thru making just a few seeds and not the entire plant by preflower pollen dropping ok..

Now to go find out what Mr Magoo is.. I do recall naming it.. and you sir, have the only seeds I know of.

When I read the name on the bottom bag, my befuddled brain saw Miss Pissy. I thought that was an odd name(figured it was an angry strain). Miss Piggy makes more sense…

Thanks man.. wife named it, one ofher many nicknames I gave her years ago.. but she goes by Ladybug.

Hey mr cartman I am running some of those super skunk f5 seeds I got. Just dropped them in water today.
Thanks man.
Will be keeping updates for you.

Hey Carty. I popped 3 Mr Magoos and 3 Miss Piggy's. They are all in the ground. Everyone of them germinated in 2 days. That fking Miss Piggy in 2 days had a tail almost an inch long on the paper towel. Surprised the shit outta me how quickly they germinated.😳
Anyway I'll keep you posted on their growth. If I gets a male I'll see what we can do about some seeds. So far everyone of those seeds of yours have been female of the Gabagoo.😁
So now I have two Gabagoos growing, one Blue Vangoo, 3 Mr Magoos, and 3 Miss Piggy s. Also have a Zkittles of GMOs growing.
One of the Gabagoos and that Zkittles is the ones my fking dog got ahold of.🤨
The Gabagoo is stunted but growing buds and the Zkittles is female too. Don't know how either one made it but they did

Hey Carty. I popped 3 Mr Magoos and 3 Miss Piggy's. They are all in the ground. Everyone of them germinated in 2 days. That fking Miss Piggy in 2 days had a tail almost an inch long on the paper towel. Surprised the shit outta me how quickly they germinated.😳
Anyway I'll keep you posted on their growth. If I gets a male I'll see what we can do about some seeds. So far everyone of those seeds of yours have been female of the Gabagoo.😁
So now I have two Gabagoos growing, one Blue Vangoo, 3 Mr Magoos, and 3 Miss Piggy s. Also have a Zkittles of GMOs growing.
One of the Gabagoos and that Zkittles is the ones my fking dog got ahold of.🤨
The Gabagoo is stunted but growing buds and the Zkittles is female too. Don't know how either one made it but they did
Save

1653393467316.png

Or PIGGYGOO

@Carty ... Two things man...

1: Thank you for inspiring me to get some autos. Wow!

2: I fkn love you man!!

I got two going. One is Knows Candy. The other is Zkittlez. I almost followed your way. The exceptions being that I put them directly into my SIPs (fem seeds), and I fkd up on timing on the KC. I hit on point with the Zkittlez tho... Peeled the cotys and cut the fans that you said to do when you said to. I took more fans off of the KC because they were dipping down into the soil, but she is still happy.

There is a difference in growth. I know that could be strain dependent, but the KC's secondary growth more straight up, and the Zkittlez is more spread out. I think it maybe was the fk up I said up there^^. Possible the KC was reaching?

These plants are growing NICELY tho!

The KC is 4 weeks old this upcoming Saturday and the Zkittlez is 3 weeks old yesterday. Both are showing preflower. The Zkittlez is stretching. The KC is still a bit squat still.

Knows Candy
20220525_201413.jpg
20220525_201423.jpg

Those big fan's fingers are two bic lighters long lol

Zkittlez
20220525_201431.jpg
20220525_201457.jpg

I'm hooked homie!

They're not as light green as the pics show... Shty camera lol.

Should of been up potted few days ago but out of room in flower tent..
Like this 1 was..
Left 1 done last night, right 1 3 days ago
20220524_221512.jpg

These all started in crappy happy frog soil.. ggrrrrr

Attachments

• 20220524_221410.jpg
    20220524_221410.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 1
Ok... why to up pot right after the Auto shows sex you ask...

Because if you don't, the plant stunts. I've done a side by side comparison for you with 2 Gamhazn F3 plants...

1 was up potted just a few days ago, maybe 5.. meanwhile the plant on left remains in a 1gal pot...
gam a2.jpg

Carty its been great germinating your beans bro. Those babies germinate very easy and fast. Very cool.
And this time the fking dog cant get to them. 😁
I also popped 3 Miss Piggys and Two Mr Maggos to add to the Gabagoo and Blue Vangoo that was already growing.
Oh and remember the Gabagoo my damn dog pulled out of the ground. Well it stunted but its still growing and already has pistols.😁

Last edited:
Hey how's it goin buddy things are really looking well. Here whats ur take on topping I am trailing it just now. But I really prefer a half super for shaping but have came up against a few that I want find a nice way train. N I just wanted here ur view point. I can see y on some it could be beneficial for shaping. I like less harm but over all may end up limiting the over all stress on the plant. I have also been following a guy that has been tactical repotting on autos which has been of interest. Tryin out two nee pots and have started a couple of fab pots like u had mentioned before to see difference in growth i did notice before that the air pot was slower but then had a massive growth spent but the fab pot was just consistent. Both skywalker og auto both 5 gal fab pot tailer larger buds in length but airpot definitely had more frost not alot but about 10-15% bud buds where denser as looked less but was more and both where dried and cured same so looking forward see how these turn out but I do think I may have a monster one just has seemed to keep growing and now has started flower. I don't want speak to soon but I think she is goin be one BIG girl. Have like 2300w on at min with about 700w in reserve and enough cooling (not needed at min) to cover anything tbh so I really don't know what to do just now. Want start aloe vera as its a cracker companion plant for weed

Latest posts

Back